Sponsored

Rockslide Engineering Steps - GROUP BUY has started!

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email today indicating the steps are coming this Friday via FedEx.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are all the group buy orders shipped or shipping soon then?

Also wondering if items will ship separately as they become available, like the skids, lights, and doors-off kits.

And @Doetsch Off-Road, sorry if you answered earlier, but is there any issue with pulling up the rubber flooring on a Badlands or Black Diamond to install the wiring?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested in this presale if it is still on (now that I finally got my Badlands). Sending you a PM now.

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are all the group buy orders shipped or shipping soon then?

Also wondering if items will ship separately as they become available, like the skids, lights, and doors-off kits.

And @Doetsch Off-Road, sorry if you answered earlier, but is there any issue with pulling up the rubber flooring on a Badlands or Black Diamond to install the wiring?

12 of my 100 pre-ordered Bronco steps have shipped. They are shipping them as they become available in exactly the order they were received. The sooner you placed and paid for your order with me, the sooner youll get em. They will ship your entire order together. As I receive the info, I send the tracking #s out

No worries on the rubber flooring, we've done a couple.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12 of my 100 pre-ordered Bronco steps have shipped. They are shipping them as they become available in exactly the order they were received. The sooner you placed and paid for your order with me, the sooner youll get em. They will ship your entire order together. As I receive the info, I send the tracking #s out

Sounds good! Thanks for the reply. I think I'm in the first 30 or so orders so shouldn't be too long of a wait.

I saw one of your Badlands builds so figured it wouldn't be an issue but just wanted to make sure. (y)

Sponsored

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base

Awesome! Do you know where I am in line? Thanks! Shane Dougherty

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for a Black Friday install as well, but nothing ever goes as planned. Received my order last night and I got 2 passenger side steps. Waiting to hear back about what happened.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for a Black Friday install as well, but nothing ever goes as planned. Received my order last night and I got 2 passenger side steps. Waiting to hear back about what happened.
Just want to update. Already heard back and they are fixing it. First time ordering here, but good signs for customer service so far. Stuff happens.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to update. Already heard back and they are fixing it. First time ordering here, but good signs for customer service so far. Stuff happens.
Super bummed for you man, I am sorry that happened. RSE is great with CS though and they are on top of fixing this for you.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, even if jumping in the Bronco with a full belly will be a lil hard.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super bummed for you man, I am sorry that happened. RSE is great with CS though and they are on top of fixing this for you.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, even if jumping in the Bronco with a full belly will be a lil hard.
I’ve never seen these steps in person before. Definitely high quality, looking forward to see how they work.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks good to hear they're taking care of you.

But the real question is... who's getting 2 driver side steps :ROFLMAO:

Also very exciting they're shipping. I'm tired of having to A) getting a stool out all the time or B) strategically parking next to curbs for my wife.

Last edited:

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks good to hear they're taking care of you.

But the real question is... who's getting 2 driver side steps :ROFLMAO:

Also very exciting they're shipping. I'm tired of having to A) getting a stool out all the time or B) strategically parking next to curbs for my wife.
That thought actually crossed my mind. I was like maybe someone nearby has a step we can trade. lol. Looking forward to steps though. I don’t really need them but my wife and others do.

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How much to you think a shop should charge to install these puppies? I'm no mechanic and don't want to screw the job up on some expensive rails like these. I have 1 quote but it seems pretty damn high just for labor. One video I saw mentioned that the job should take around 3-4 hours.
Sponsored