First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have tried them on two vehicles now. Weak mudflaps. Better options out there that are heavier duty and install with far more substantial hardware. Didn't keep the set for my Raptor or Ranger as even my friend who is an installer (25+ yrs) said especially for the $ they charge they are cheap in quality and he wouldn't put them on his own vehicles. Wont buy their product going forward and wouldn't put on my Bronco. Glad I went with what I did and wound up doing the same on my Raptor.

It's an option and and everybody likes different things. I'm just not a fan of their mudflaps with my experiences.
what are some good mud flaps for overlanding and crawling any suggestions
Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$419 dollars for 4 mud flaps is str up stupid and don't give me that D&R bs either, this is just str up price gouging. With that said its your money knock yourself out even tho you are pricing people with common sense

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$419 dollars for 4 mud flaps is str up stupid and don't give me that D&R bs either, this is just str up price gouging. With that said its your money knock yourself out even tho you are pricing people with common sense
I would agree with that, but I'd like an option that doesn't require drilling holes in my new Bronco and is easily removable for off roading.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would agree with that, but I'd like an option that doesn't require drilling holes in my new Bronco and is easily removable for off roading.
Totally agree. Hate the price and it didn't feel good paying it. There are few other really solid options out there right now that don't require drilling or hacking up your rock rails, and can be removed on the fly. (Ford Gatorbacks and RekGen(?), I think). Good example of why competition is good; just need more entrants into this space to drive more competitive pricing. So, for now we pay the price. I will say it would have been nice, or at least make paying the premium price feel a little better, if RokBlokz offered a small discount to Bronco6G members like so many other vendors on the forum but I don't think I have seen RokBlokz on the forum.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I added the Gatorbacks to my Bronco today and am very happy. Yes, they are expensive, but for me they give the best combination of function, fit and looks, so worth the additional expense, IMHO
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco AB8A3524-5A9E-4649-9B1B-E410EE994CD8
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 4571B8B4-6AC5-451F-A75C-F343616756E4
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 5A5D01F6-C7F5-460A-8430-31EDF1D219B5

Sponsored

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I added the Gatorbacks to my Bronco today and am very happy. Yes, they are expensive, but for me they give the best combination of function, fit and looks, so worth the additional expense, IMHO
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 5A5D01F6-C7F5-460A-8430-31EDF1D219B5
Take those back to the Kenworth thread.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take those back to the Kenworth thread.
Tell me about it. Those Gatorback things are the worst. Especially the ones with the logo. How many broncos can you fit on a truck.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

img-8493-jpg.jpg
img-8494-jpg.jpg
img-8489-jpg.jpg
img-8492-jpg.jpg

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking good! What are you thoughts of them overall? Seems like the install is pretty straight forward.
So far so good. The install wasn't hard, the only annoyance I had was the wrenches I had were too big at the head of them to get snug onto one of the crash bar bolts. I had to run out and get a smaller one. Other than that it was pretty straight forward. I put the flaps together inside before heading out to install them. I have noticed the thumb screws loosen a half turn or so after a quick drive, so I'm a little paranoid there. I'm debating putting in some more permanent hardware since I don't really plan on removing the flaps much if at all.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far so good. The install wasn't hard, the only annoyance I had was the wrenches I had were too big at the head of them to get snug onto one of the crash bar bolts. I had to run out and get a smaller one. Other than that it was pretty straight forward. I put the flaps together inside before heading out to install them. I have noticed the thumb screws loosen a half turn or so after a quick drive, so I'm a little paranoid there. I'm debating putting in some more permanent hardware since I don't really plan on removing the flaps much if at all.
Maybe some purple loctite would help?

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would prob go with blue.
Yeah blue is what I used on the plates on the flap. I’ll probably try some later.
Sponsored