First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive had mine installed for a couple of months now. The guys here wanting to level out the front of flaps to be level are missing the design idea of larger tire fitment. Running 35s and up and without that dip going to the inside it would rub and rip off the moment you either go lock or flex with a tire turned. Ive been pretty happy besides a lil rust on the hardware. Theyve been solid with no wiggle or noise while driving while looking way better than the weathertechs (my opinion).
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered the fronts to try and combat the weather up here in the north for winter. Was happy until today when after less than a month the hardware is already rusting to shit. Not what I expected for that price

B15E6F91-86BA-411B-BD5E-623823311C9E.jpeg

D5B74013-6CF2-45A1-BB89-E5578B69E1EB.jpeg
Weird. I have had mine on for close to a year (got the first round of them) and mine are still shiney/new looking.. Do you live where they use road salt?

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered the fronts to try and combat the weather up here in the north for winter. Was happy until today when after less than a month the hardware is already rusting to shit. Not what I expected for that price

B15E6F91-86BA-411B-BD5E-623823311C9E.jpeg

D5B74013-6CF2-45A1-BB89-E5578B69E1EB.jpeg
Glad I put black touch up paint on mine before installing. Painted them black because I didn't care for the silver look, it'll take care of this issue as well.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guys here wanting to level out the front of flaps to be level are missing the design idea of larger tire fitment. Running 35s and up and without that dip going to the inside it would rub and rip off the moment you either go lock or flex with a tire turned.
They're marketing two versions, one non-SAS and one SAS. There's simply no need for the non-SAS version to have the dumb angle for clearance as there's plenty of that. And if they made the SAS version correctly there would be no need for the dumb angle on those either. Just sayin'.

These are way overpriced for what they are, but there are no options from what I can see for the rock rails and rear metal bumper on the Badlands.

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're marketing two versions, one non-SAS and one SAS. There's simply no need for the non-SAS version to have the dumb angle for clearance as there's plenty of that. And if they made the SAS version correctly there would be no need for the dumb angle on those either. Just sayin'.

These are way overpriced for what they are, but there are no options from what I can see for the rock rails and rear metal bumper on the Badlands.
The only difference from non sas to sas is the cutout in the bracket for non sas crashbar. It follows the wheel well as it travels out so unless you want unneccesary loss in clearance for flex and turning whats the point in angling it to look straight purely for cosmetics?

Sponsored

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've not had any of these issues.
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review PXL_20221119_183554921

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the 21offroad/Mabett ones. Happy with my purchase as the mounting brackets are pretty solid. I figure if/when the plastic flaps break. I'll just mount rubber ones utilizing the same brackets.

Happy I did not get the same ones as OP; the price for these kinds of woes is ridiculous.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only difference from non sas to sas is the cutout in the bracket for non sas crashbar. It follows the wheel well as it travels out so unless you want unneccesary loss in clearance for flex and turning whats the point in angling it to look straight purely for cosmetics?
Because I pride myself in putting things together correctly. If people want to drive around with crooked mudflaps, good on them.

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because I pride myself in putting things together correctly. If people want to drive around with crooked mudflaps, good on them.
But then that would mean youd be installing these incorrectly? Lets not forget these things spend their time covered in mud and dirt, but i guess to each their own.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But then that would mean youd be installing these incorrectly? Lets not forget these things spend their time covered in mud and dirt, but i guess to each their own.
Troll much?

Sponsored

SquatchWatcher

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I didn't get any of the issues being discussed. Mine fit perfectly, straight, snug, no funny gaps, no rattle or movement at all. They look great. I am very happy with this selection and would do it again/recommend to anyone. My initial thought was they must not be assembled or attached correctly, but I'm sure you all are far more mechanically inclined then I am. Sorry to hear so many are unsatisfied.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I didn't get any of the issues being discussed. Mine fit perfectly, straight, snug, no funny gaps, no rattle or movement at all. They look great. I am very happy with this selection and would do it again/recommend to anyone. My initial thought was they must not be assembled or attached correctly, but I'm sure you all are far more mechanically inclined then I am. Sorry to hear so many are unsatisfied.
They fit differently depending on the vehicle trim and the model of flap. Might work perfect for some and require tuning for others.

The rattling has been fixed for everyone as far as I'm aware.

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Troll much?
Only on tuesdays, tomorrow ill be much more resonable. But hey i was sent the wrong mounting bracket first time buy these guys, they corrected it but it was way off what i had seen others setup was. maybe some of these guys had similar issue and didnt catch it?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've not had any of these issues.
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review PXL_20221119_183554921
Are those the standard length? Was trying to decide between the XL regular and longer length. Yours seems to have plenty of coverage.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

XL. I can overwhelm them if I drive too fast but for normal mud/dirt and moderate (under 30) speeds it keeps the doors clean.
Sponsored