First Name
Brook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ranger & f450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you made any notable changes/improvements to the flaps based on any of the feedback here or from other customers?
We did fix the original issue with wiggle in the front flaps finding that we received and therefore send the wrong clips to a handful of customer (most of which were sasquatch owners so it seems like it mostly affected those) and, as we knew it would, that has solved the wobble.

The broken plate posted by MillerBuilt has been shipped and that was a mistake on us where he actually got the wrong plate and a combination of the fact that the customer tightened the screws too tight.

We have been listening to all feedback received on this product, but we are not yet aware of any "issues" that would require a complete redesign or any "notable" changes. We have installed many sets locally and have had customers "thrashing" on their flaps to sets the design and we are happy with results thus far. We are constantly looking to the future to make sure our products are always great and as we find new materials and such we will make any necessary changes behind the scenes.
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you made any notable changes/improvements to the flaps based on any of the feedback here or from other customers?
Sadly, before installing mine I reached out to Rokblokz about the front flap fitment issues/gapping reported by @AK SNO RIDER @Hitemstiff @BroncoAZ and @broncosor (in the Rokblokz review thread) and Rokblokz claims it is not an unintended issue but the result of their design and may be exasperated by installer error. Looking back, I note that Rokblokz had no photos on the product webpage showing the installed product from the side so that the gapping between the fender flare and the flap could be seen. If that's how the product is designed/intended to fit, then that aspect should be fully disclosed to would-be purchasers. That surprise really hurts on such an expensive product.

My unopened ones are going back.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We did fix the original issue with wiggle in the front flaps finding that we received and therefore send the wrong clips to a handful of customer (most of which were sasquatch owners so it seems like it mostly affected those) and, as we knew it would, that has solved the wobble.

The broken plate posted by MillerBuilt has been shipped and that was a mistake on us where he actually got the wrong plate and a combination of the fact that the customer tightened the screws too tight.

We have been listening to all feedback received on this product, but we are not yet aware of any "issues" that would require a complete redesign or any "notable" changes. We have installed many sets locally and have had customers "thrashing" on their flaps to sets the design and we are happy with results thus far. We are constantly looking to the future to make sure our products are always great and as we find new materials and such we will make any necessary changes behind the scenes.
I FINALLY got mine on. (original-Long). What a pain - I would like to enter the guy in the video in a strongest hands competition. The gold clips were BRUTAL to get in place, my thumbs were pinched and black an blue. superhuman strength to get them slid on. The video is great for showing the required steps. THEN THE BIG PROBLEM THANKS TO THE ASSEMBLY LINE WORKER AT FORD WHO TIGHTENED THE BOLTS ON THE CRASH BAR TO THE SAME SPECS AS IF THEY WERE WELDED ON.
I got the first one off with no problem. the other three i applied liquid wrench etc etc. no budge at all. Fortunately, this morning the crew was coming over to install my backup generator and I met the young strong studs with a smile and the bolt i had gotten off myself.
They went over and the mechanic of the two pulled and pulled but he eventually got them off for me. He said they were wayyyyyyy over torque spec.
The rest of the install went smoothly (i used the permanent mounts) , the quick release only take about 20 seconds to remove (steal ) the flaps>
I adjusted them no noticeable wiggle, looks great to me . well designed product fits tight.
If i get a wobble when driving, I might just bolt the flap to the running boards and that will end any movement.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck with that price point

Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too received mine quite a bit later than projected. But they look to be the part. I installed them this weekend being particularly careful to get them seated as far back as possible because I have the Sasquatch package. I read the online instructions and watched their video to make sure I was doing it right. And that didn't seem to help. As soon as I backed out of the drive way the front passenger tire started to rub on the thumb screws. I tried again to move the mounting bracket as far rearward as possible, pushing hard on the wheel liner, but it doesn't seem to help. Every time I crank the wheel hard to the right like when parking at the grocery store, or in the Home Depot the wheel catches the thumb screw and has torn gone of them completely apart.
I sent an email to Rok Bloks last night about it. Hopefully they have a fix for this. They're far too expensive of a product to have this kind of issue. :( Here is two photos showing that bracket and how's actually pushed all the way into the liner. Also show how the stock 35 Good Year is super close to that bracket even without the flap or thumb screw. Not sure how that can be right/.
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco IMG_0129
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco IMG_0130

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I too received mine quite a bit later than projected. But they look to be the part. I installed them this weekend being particularly careful to get them seated as far back as possible because I have the Sasquatch package. I read the online instructions and watched their video to make sure I was doing it right. And that didn't seem to help. As soon as I backed out of the drive way the front passenger tire started to rub on the thumb screws. I tried again to move the mounting bracket as far rearward as possible, pushing hard on the wheel liner, but it doesn't seem to help. Every time I crank the wheel hard to the right like when parking at the grocery store, or in the Home Depot the wheel catches the thumb screw and has torn gone of them completely apart.
I sent an email to Rok Bloks last night about it. Hopefully they have a fix for this. They're far too expensive of a product to have this kind of issue. :( Here is two photos showing that bracket and how's actually pushed all the way into the liner. Also show how the stock 35 Good Year is super close to that bracket even without the flap or thumb screw. Not sure how that can be right/.
I sent my Rokblokz back and received a partial refund. Too expensive for such a product where so many users are having fitment issues. I took a 10% hit for the return and didn't like that given these things have design issues that need refining and are not quite ready for the marketplace, but glad to have most of my money back and to be going in a different direction. It was a reminder that the Bronco is new and the after market items need time to be refined so they are ready for the open market without all of us having to be alpha or beta testers for the manufacturer and paying to do so.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Screw RokBlokz. Premium price+ and an inferior product.
Ripoff.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is interested in these and avoiding the wait for resupply from RB, I have a full set of the XL RokBlokz mudflaps UNOPENED that I am about to return to them. Only returning because it is clear from comments these will rub with my 37s.
I know people don't want to pay more than they are new, but to send them to you will cost me out of pocket.
Cost to me as per below was $419.99

I am ready to ship back to RB at my cost & restocking fee, so I would split shipping with someone + $20 credit to them, also helps get someone their product faster. price $400 + 50% of ground shipping.

WIll be shipping them back to RB on Monday

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 1652440751329

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If anyone is interested in these and avoiding the wait for resupply from RB, I have a full set of the XL RokBlokz mudflaps UNOPENED that I am about to return to them. Only returning because it is clear from comments these will rub with my 37s.
I know people don't want to pay more than they are new, but to send them to you will cost me out of pocket.
Cost to me as per below was $419.99

I am ready to ship back to RB at my cost & restocking fee, so I would split shipping with someone + $20 credit to them, also helps get someone their product faster. price $400 + 50% of ground shipping.

WIll be shipping them back to RB on Monday

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 1652440751329
I used USPS to ship them back using the box they came in from Rokblokz. It was only $19. UPS ground was more than twice that amount.

It's disappointing Rokblokz is charging the 10% restocking fee for a product that does not fit quite right for SAS, especially when you send them back unopened.

Sponsored

BRONCBOY21

Base
First Name
Ayres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered the RekGen flaps they will be here on friday seem to be a better product with fitment and install look to be of thicker quality too i was torn between the RB ones and RekGens but after seeing the issues with the RB's i hope i made the better choice ill update if all goes well

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used USPS to ship them back using the box they came in from Rokblokz. It was only $19. UPS ground was more than twice that amount.

It's disappointing Rokblokz is charging the 10% restocking fee for a product that does not fit quite right for SAS, especially when you send them back unopened.
agree - I figured I could minimize my losses and help someone that does want these, get them faster since RB is sold out for the time being.
I think it's a good product, I just know it's not going to work with 37s and they did a good sell job on me to think they would. After reading reviews, I know it's a pipe dream..

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes, very appealing. i'll rock my weathertechs until these are available.
I just put the WeatherTech one's on. Not the most attractive but will serve the purpose for a little while.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0130.jpeg
You may have stock tires but those are not stock wheels and I'm guessing you have an offset change.

0 offset wheels? That'll cause the rubbing. You are technically not stock. They do fit with no rubbing with stock tires AND wheels.

There's a big plastic block behind the fender liner that prevents the RB bracket from actually using its full adjustment range. It seems to be there only to provide a mounting point for a few of the liners push pins. It's basically filler.

I went into detail in another thread about what I had to do to get the RB flaps to fit my Sasquatch/rock rails/0 offset equipped ride.

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 20220505_224630

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 20220505_224640

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rokblokz-mudflaps-review.41684/page-14#post-1392580

Last edited:

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone wants to buy these at a great discount, I'm just too lazy to install them. 😆 They have been sitting in my garage for 4 weeks, and I think I'm just going to roll without flaps.

Everything is still in the shrinkwrap (although I did open the cardboard box).
They have the upgraded yellow/gold 'fixed' clips.

Set of 4 flaps (full kit front & rear). Original size/length. Color: Black, with subtle grey RokBlokz logo.

Will sell for $280, plus shipping (maybe $20? for shipping). (Regular price is $399.99)
Sponsored

Last edited: