Badlands Ranchhand

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone wants to buy these at a great discount, I'm just too lazy to install them. 😆 They have been sitting in my garage for 4 weeks, and I think I'm just going to roll without flaps.

Everything is still in the shrinkwrap (although I did open the cardboard box).
They have the upgraded yellow/gold 'fixed' clips.

Set of 4 flaps (full kit front & rear). Original size/length. Color: Black, with subtle grey RokBlokz logo.

Will sell for $280, plus shipping (maybe $20? for shipping). (Regular price is $399.99)
Long shot, but are these still something you're looking to get rid of?
Sponsored

Hobbes

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not available. Sorry. I ended up installing them after all. I am quite happy with the end product. But installation required a LOT of assembly and time.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have these with 37s?

Black Wildtrak Bandit

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed, then un-installed, my RokBlokz on my 2022 Wildtrak with tube step running boards. The fitment on the front flaps is horrible - very poor design. The website didn’t mention this! The rear was acceptable. Not what I was expecting given I had to take out second mortgage to buy them! Very disappointing.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@rokblokz

Update since installing in April 22: After going through some mud, etc. I went to the car wash to spray the bronco down. Probably should have figured this may happen based on how the front flaps are in contact with the fender, but at this point the flap has put a notch in itself and the fender on each side. Not ideal.

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco A70ACEDB-17ED-4027-BAAB-3657E5515A5B
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco A0F7AD1C-6965-4AB0-9960-C4043C6FA5C1
Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco CB54BB08-74E5-493B-891F-77FCFB97C8C8

thebeav

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed, then un-installed, my RokBlokz on my 2022 Wildtrak with tube step running boards. The fitment on the front flaps is horrible - very poor design. The website didn’t mention this! The rear was acceptable. Not what I was expecting given I had to take out second mortgage to buy them! Very disappointing.
Did you keep these or planning on selling them?

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did fix the original issue with wiggle in the front flaps finding that we received and therefore send the wrong clips to a handful of customer (most of which were sasquatch owners so it seems like it mostly affected those) and, as we knew it would, that has solved the wobble.

The broken plate posted by MillerBuilt has been shipped and that was a mistake on us where he actually got the wrong plate and a combination of the fact that the customer tightened the screws too tight.

We have been listening to all feedback received on this product, but we are not yet aware of any "issues" that would require a complete redesign or any "notable" changes. We have installed many sets locally and have had customers "thrashing" on their flaps to sets the design and we are happy with results thus far. We are constantly looking to the future to make sure our products are always great and as we find new materials and such we will make any necessary changes behind the scenes.
I have a set mounted on the front of my Sasquatch Badlands and I keep losing the finger screws. I called and was told I just have to deal with it and buy more screws from you. I did that and the 2 I ordered are gone again. I only have 6k miles on the Bronco and there’s no reason I should have to buy new screws every 2k. Do you guys have a fix for this?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set mounted on the front of my Sasquatch Badlands and I keep losing the finger screws. I called and was told I just have to deal with it and buy more screws from you. I did that and the 2 I ordered are gone again. I only have 6k miles on the Bronco and there’s no reason I should have to buy new screws every 2k. Do you guys have a fix for this?
Have you considered adding a drop of thread locker on the screws? I have the fixed screws (that are offered to replace the knobs) that haven’t budged in a year without thread locker, but if they were loosening up I’d try that first.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you considered adding a drop of thread locker on the screws? I have the fixed screws (that are offered to replace the knobs) that haven’t budged in a year without thread locker, but if they were loosening up I’d try that first.
Their customer service recommended NOT doing that. Buying new screws was what they suggested.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their customer service recommended NOT doing that. Buying new screws was what they suggested.
That is odd. I wouldn’t want to use red high strength on those small screws, but a dab of blue medium strength would be fine. You could use vibratite or purple (or clear nail polish) if there was a concern of the two previous products being overkill.

John P.

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s another item on my Mod List that just got removed.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put them on with the permanent screws they offered. No problems at all
Other than having to get somebody younger and stronger to loosen the bolts put on at t h e

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put them on with the permanent screws they offered. No problems at all
Other than having to get somebody younger and stronger to loosen the bolts put on at t h e
Problem with that is taking them off when I go off road. Kinda defeats the purpose of getting quick-remove mud flaps.
Sponsored