First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2008
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got Rekgen for about $100 during a sale. Happy with them so far and they look good

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my Rokblokz installed yesterday. Very happy with fit and look on non-Sas w/ OEM sidesteps. Will post some photos some day that's not my birthday. :)

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my Rokblokz installed yesterday. Very happy with fit and look on non-Sas w/ OEM sidesteps. Will post some photos some day that's not my birthday. :)
Happy Birthday!

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I purchased front pair only and cheaper ones for the back. No problems so far And no chips..
Same. Front Rokblokz to accommodate side steps & crash bar, rear Ford OEM. $250 vs $50 (plus installation for both).

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After months of wait, I finally received my front RokBlokz mud flaps for my Badlands Sasquatch.
This is a preliminary review, in development. In summary, for now it’s a disappointment.

So, for $300 you receive 2 brackets and 2 thin pieces of plastics with dozens of little screws all unmounted. They tell you to use loctite, but it’s neither pre applied nor included. Fine. After you are done playing legos and assemble the whole thing and loctite everything, comes the problems.

The first and main issue is that the flaps rattle a lot as soon as you touch them and on the road (see attached video). They also don’t stay in place properly as there is a lot of play vertically (also shown in the video).
I contacted the support and sent the below video and they replied that the only thing they can think of is to make sure the hand screws are tight.
I fully unmounted the brackets and tightened the hand screws to the point I cut my finger. Still exactly the same issue. On the second video I put way the bracket from the wheel well and you can clearly see the little piece of metal they use is the problem moving up and down.
I replied to them today after doing those tests, and will update here when they reply.

Second issue is the clearance for your tire. Less than an inch at a certain tire angle. The screws on the bracket are already in contact with the wheel wells so can’t really push it more towards the wheel wells. Could be an issue. See picture.

Third issue is the fitment, it doesn’t really sit nicely against the fender flare. That’s mostly esthetic, not a functional issue. See picture.

I have feeling this product has not been tested well (on Sasquatch that is, their website and instruction shows a non Sasquatch with different bracket).
I will update this post once I get any new update from their support. Hopefully they make it right.

Update:

• Rokblokz acknowledged the issue eventually and shipped new clips that fixed the up and down movement of the flap.
  • I still have this issue: following Rokblokz instructions to sit the bracket right against the wheel well, the metal clip threads protrude in a way that eat into the wheel well liner. Then putting the hand screws makes it even worst cause they are too long and go past the metal clips. I used spacers for that. If you don’t sit the bracket against the wheel well, then the flap won’t sit against the fender flare properly creating other issues (less clearance for the tire, rattle, etc).
Update after months of use: it works to protect my Bronco from mud and rocks. screws come undone from time to time. It’s expensive for what it is, but so far it gets the job done and so I will say I am fairly satisfied despite being a beta tester at the beginning, customer service handled everything properly.

818E9AD5-04A1-4F9F-A670-7188540F087B.jpeg
C6505136-3C64-4B25-8FF7-C400A8622E69.jpeg
I had same issue. On 35s, 0 offset, sasquatch with zone 3 inch lift. I removed the plastic box that does nothing. I went from rubbing at lock to 4 inches if clearance.
RB said
After months of wait, I finally received my front RokBlokz mud flaps for my Badlands Sasquatch.
This is a preliminary review, in development. In summary, for now it’s a disappointment.

So, for $300 you receive 2 brackets and 2 thin pieces of plastics with dozens of little screws all unmounted. They tell you to use loctite, but it’s neither pre applied nor included. Fine. After you are done playing legos and assemble the whole thing and loctite everything, comes the problems.

The first and main issue is that the flaps rattle a lot as soon as you touch them and on the road (see attached video). They also don’t stay in place properly as there is a lot of play vertically (also shown in the video).
I contacted the support and sent the below video and they replied that the only thing they can think of is to make sure the hand screws are tight.
I fully unmounted the brackets and tightened the hand screws to the point I cut my finger. Still exactly the same issue. On the second video I put way the bracket from the wheel well and you can clearly see the little piece of metal they use is the problem moving up and down.
I replied to them today after doing those tests, and will update here when they reply.

Second issue is the clearance for your tire. Less than an inch at a certain tire angle. The screws on the bracket are already in contact with the wheel wells so can’t really push it more towards the wheel wells. Could be an issue. See picture.

Third issue is the fitment, it doesn’t really sit nicely against the fender flare. That’s mostly esthetic, not a functional issue. See picture.

I have feeling this product has not been tested well (on Sasquatch that is, their website and instruction shows a non Sasquatch with different bracket).
I will update this post once I get any new update from their support. Hopefully they make it right.

Update:

• Rokblokz acknowledged the issue eventually and shipped new clips that fixed the up and down movement of the flap.
  • I still have this issue: following Rokblokz instructions to sit the bracket right against the wheel well, the metal clip threads protrude in a way that eat into the wheel well liner. Then putting the hand screws makes it even worst cause they are too long and go past the metal clips. I used spacers for that. If you don’t sit the bracket against the wheel well, then the flap won’t sit against the fender flare properly creating other issues (less clearance for the tire, rattle, etc).
Update after months of use: it works to protect my Bronco from mud and rocks. screws come undone from time to time. It’s expensive for what it is, but so far it gets the job done and so I will say I am fairly satisfied despite being a beta tester at the beginning, customer service handled everything properly.

Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 818E9AD5-04A1-4F9F-A670-7188540F087B
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review C6505136-3C64-4B25-8FF7-C400A8622E69
I had same problem. Removed plastic box hehind liner. It does nothing. Had 1 inch clearance, rubbing, loosthemselves up.
RB sent this-We did find that if you remove the plastic box thing behind the wheel well liner, you can push the bracket back to add some additional clearance. You will remove the 5 or so plastic rivet inserts on the fender liner. Then there are 3 bolts in the plastic box. Remove those and then the box will come right out. Replace the liner. Mount the flap to the bracket and slide back as far as possible (this will depend on when your flap starts hitting the body or rock rail or such) and tighten the brackets back down.

20220908_141923.jpg

20220908_141943.jpg

20220908_141937.jpg

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 20220908_141937
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 20220908_141937
I had same problem. Removed plastic box hehind liner. It does nothing. Had 1 inch clearance, rubbing, loosen themselves up. Gained 3 inches.
RB sent this-We did find that if you remove the plastic box thing behind the wheel well liner, you can push the bracket back to add some additional clearance. You will remove the 5 or so plastic rivet inserts on the fender liner. Then there are 3 bolts in the plastic box. Remove those and then the box will come right out. Replace the liner. Mount the flap to the bracket and slide back as far as possible (this will depend on when your flap starts hitting the body or rock rail or such) and tighten the brackets back down.

20220908_141943.jpg

20220908_141937.jpg

20220908_141923.jpg

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been messing with my rokblokz since I got them and they do sit crooked as you can kinda see in the pic. The inner part of the flap its farther back than the front. The only way I can see to fix it is to dremel out the slots more on the brackets where they mount to the crash bar. Pretty crappy for paying 270 bucks I think. I may dremel out the rear hole on the braket a little to see it i can pull it forward and straighten out the flap. Something I shouldnt have to do after paying that much. They do stop most rocks I guess.
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review 20221011_175824

Sponsored

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't want to make a new thread about this but I did at least want to share...

I ordered the permanent hardware kit for mine, with the anodized washers. I wish I'd known that the actual mudflap kit already includes permanent hardware! It's only $9 for their add-on kit, but it's silly because now I'm going to use the original kit anyway! Waste of $9 for me.

(and yes, I considered buying my own hardware but figured the time savings of going to get the hardware would be worth $9.)

Just figured this might save someone else the same $9.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed these today, original/long for a non-SAS Badlands.

First I installed the fronts per instructions. I didn't like how they were crooked, with the outer edge closer to the tire as MudMonsterRacin showed two posts above (235).

One solution, which I did, is to remove the plastic box behind the wheel liner to get more adjustment. I was pretty happy with that outcome.

Another solution, which I found on this forum later, is to swap the mounting brackets left/right. To do this, you also install the clip nuts backward. This will move the whole flap toward the tire but will allow it to sit parallel to the tire. This might only work with a non-SAS Bronco. See this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mud-flaps-install-all-4-or-just-the-fronts.50932/page-2

Knowing there are two options, I'm going to think about which way I'd prefer to go.

The rears were fine. It "might" look better for those to have the same slope as the front flaps but I'm sure Rokblokz was trying to follow the angle of the bumper.

Last edited:
First Name
Trav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the fronts to try and combat the weather up here in the north for winter. Was happy until today when after less than a month the hardware is already rusting to shit. Not what I expected for that price

B15E6F91-86BA-411B-BD5E-623823311C9E.jpeg

D5B74013-6CF2-45A1-BB89-E5578B69E1EB.jpeg

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way overpriced for what they are. Tons of better options out there now. Several of the Amazon/Chinese ones are better for less money.

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had Rokblokz on a couple prior vehicles and thought they were very pricey for what you received. They were 190 for the other vehicles, no way I am willing to pay $400 for a set for the Bronco. I had to replace all of the hardware with stainless steel bolts/nuts as mine rusted the same as @ktownsensation shows.
Sponsored