Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine are great, not quite sure why everyone is having problems. I can't be happier with them.
Installer/user incompetence, just like most of the Bronco “whine”! lol
Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've had the rokblokz on for about a week (front, 2DR FE, XL Long) with no issues, working great. My one complaint was that installation was a pain in the asshole. Specifically getting the furthest bolt back on the mount. The liner on the wheel well (fender liner?) and tight space made it damn near impossible to get any socket I had on it. Ended up hand tightening it with as much elbow grease as I had in me down and turning it the rest with a socket about 50% on til it was almost down. If I had to do it again I'd remove the liner, but if it's anything like my mustang id buy a set of the castle nuts for the liner first because those MFs break easy as cake.

Edit: I should say the upside is I probably wont ever have to do it again because the splash guard itself detaches with a quick accessible thumb screw, no need to remove the mount.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had the rokblokz on for about a week (front, 2DR FE, XL Long) with no issues, working great. My one complaint was that installation was a pain in the asshole. Specifically getting the furthest bolt back on the mount. The liner on the wheel well (fender liner?) and tight space made it damn near impossible to get any socket I had on it. Ended up hand tightening it with as much elbow grease as I had in me down and turning it the rest with a socket about 50% on til it was almost down. If I had to do it again I'd remove the liner, but if it's anything like my mustang id buy a set of the castle nuts for the liner first because those MFs break easy as cake.

Edit: I should say the upside is I probably wont ever have to do it again because the splash guard itself detaches with a quick accessible thumb screw, no need to remove the mount.
Two words: ratcheting wrench. Made this a 10 minute job.

A0F5C5D3-6C53-44B8-930D-448B426DBDB2.jpeg

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed my front only crash bar removed kit today. Super simple. Well built. Fastened tight. No wiggle. And do fit with my OEM factory steps.

Rained today so had a chance to see difference in keeping splash down. Night and day difference. Happy with purchase.

My only complaint/suggestion for improvement would be the silver nuts used to fasten mounting plates to flap. Wish those nuts were black so not as noticeable on back side of flap.

image.jpg

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just ordered these today. I like that they’re not super-long. They’re easy to install and I’ve yet to see any durability issues on here.
I recall reading in the RekGen thread that they have a version with no flag called Trophy Sport and have to email RekGen to order them.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed my front only crash bar removed kit today. Super simple. Well built. Fastened tight. No wiggle. And do fit with my OEM factory steps.

Rained today so had a chance to see difference in keeping splash down. Night and day difference. Happy with purchase.

My only complaint/suggestion for improvement would be the silver nuts used to fasten mounting plates to flap. Wish those nuts were black so not as noticeable on back side of flap.

Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review image
I had the same feeling about the silver nuts, but figured the only one noticing them is me. I love them and they are night and day as far as keeping the side of the truck super clean. I am a mudflap convert, at least on this vehicle. Money well spent.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recall reading in the RekGen thread that they have a version with no flag called Trophy Sport and have to email RekGen to order them.
You’re exactly right. I wasn’t sure if that’s because they may take longer to get or just because they haven’t listed them on the site yet?

Either way, I need these flaps stat, so I went the flag route. Plus, like I said, because the design is black-on-black, I can deal with it. I also wasn’t sure if the TS version was the same short length…. I really like that the flag ones are short, as I’m only installing the fronts anyhow.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Easy as can be with a wrench/ratcheting wrench. Just get the right tool for the job :p

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I sent mine back to Rokblokz for a refund. Too many issues and the fit should be a lot better for such expensive front flaps. I really expected better from Rokblokz.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plasticolor flaps for me. I paid under $60 for 4. Several designs, 2 lengths available, 15 minutes to install all 4, mine have held up in heavy slush, at highway speeds, mud. If one gets torn off or damaged, I will buy another pair to have a spare. They slide between the crash bar and rock rail. Simple, cheap, and, and no ego.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rears don't work on the steel bumpers as far as I am aware.
Ah yes, didn't realize that @TX-Hans had the steel rear. I believe that is correct, fronts only unless your rear bumper is plastic.
Sponsored