Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Distinction without a difference.
Wouldn't the difference be that the Toyota didn't come with a rubberized seat back either, and as long as Ford offered one as an accessory that would be the same?
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can see the carpet underneath the plastic thing on the Toyota, I don't think I'd add that. Once caught in the rain you'll have water between that plastic and the seat that won't dry out for a while. I don't mind the carpet, easier to slide things in than if it was vinyl or leather (which also would be easy to damage) and doesn't get scratched up. And if it's like any other car carpet I've encountered it'll dry out quickly should it get soaked. I guess we'll see in a couple months :)

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have that on my current Subaru Crosstrek xv. Just great peace of mind when folding down the rears that nothing will be stained/damaged loading crap in.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife’s 2017 Lesbaru Outback came with something like that. It was a factory accessory and worked well.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But will it keep the bodies from being damaged in the back?:unsure:

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I badly miss the completely removable 3rd rows SUVs used to have. Not a fan of the fold flat mess.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you can see the carpet underneath the plastic thing on the Toyota, I don't think I'd add that. Once caught in the rain you'll have water between that plastic and the seat that won't dry out for a while. I don't mind the carpet, easier to slide things in than if it was vinyl or leather (which also would be easy to damage) and doesn't get scratched up. And if it's like any other car carpet I've encountered it'll dry out quickly should it get soaked. I guess we'll see in a couple months :)
Yeah, I don’t see carpet there as a problem, but as working fine for the reasons you state. It’s not an area I’m going to hose out...and carpet holds up way better appearance wise to having things slid across it.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The wife Bronco Sport came with an optional snap in cargo liner. It’s pretty sweet, with Bronco had it also, was surprised it didn’t....

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping the back seat of 2D is removable with extraction of a few bolts......dog carrying issue solved.
Back seats of my F250, Defender, Element, Grumman, and TTRS are all resting comfortably in my basement.

Sponsored

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m hoping the back seat of 2D is removable with extraction of a few bolts......dog carrying issue solved.
Back seats of my F250, Defender, Element, Grumman, and TTRS are all resting comfortably in my basement.
I recall reading somewhere on the forum that the seats sit on studs, with nuts holding them down. I had been planning on removing the seats, but if they used studs, unless you grind them off (in which case you can not put the seats back again) you will have studs sticking up out of the floor.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recall reading somewhere on the forum that the seats sit on studs, with nuts holding them down. I had been planning on removing the seats, but if they used studs, unless you grind them off (in which case you can not put the seats back again) you will have studs sticking up out of the floor.
....onto which I will apply washers and acorn nuts đź‘Ť
Sponsored