Sponsored

Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco? All I see is little Girl Broncos..."

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up until this weekend I have only seen one in the wild. Then I saw two in one day.
edit: added second bronco
FE7E7826-6ECC-4CFF-A245-4139EA6758EC.jpeg
3DD50629-1160-4F45-B53B-96036FCFCFB5.jpeg
62EDDF27-789C-490C-BD2B-DCD40DED42A9.jpeg
Go PATS! born in Boston, family in Wrentham area. Enjoy!
Bridgewater native myself, now live in the East Bay of RI, not too far from there. Up in that area often as I work part time for a place in Norfolk that takes me all over the metro west and south shore. If you guys ever need a beautiful lawn let me know šŸ˜Ž
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must have been talking about the 2 doors.

Just kidding. All vehicles are awesome. All vechicles are for any gender. Even the Sport and 2 doors. Just feeding it bacl to the ones that whine about the "more doors" ;)
You know that after such as big win on Saturday, you'd best not poke the Bear! (Coach Bryant) :ROFLMAO:

2 Door is the only real Bronco. Rest y'all just driving a lifted Explorer! Ha ha!! šŸ¤Ŗ

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. I like to give Bronco Sport owners a thumb down when I see them. Basically to mess with them. The look in their face is priceless, since they are so eager to get a wave and feel like part of the club.

As an AMB owner - you definitely worked hard for that photo lol. I dont think i've ever seen mine look that blue, let alone captured it in a photo

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saturday at grocery store, guy comes up and says "Wow....is that the full size Bronco? First one I've seen! All I see are little Girl Broncos...." I had a big shit eating grin....

AMBbronco2.jpg
AMBbronco.jpg
That guy sees a bunch of little girls? Iā€™d contact your local law enforcement.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interestingly enough, it's like the flood gates are starting to open. It was a very rare occasion to see a bronco, and over the past couple weeks ive been seeing about 4 or so a week (all different).

I've only seen two sasquatches - a big bend and a FE, and 10+ non sasquatches. Not trying to get flamed, but every time i see a non-sas I think - c'mon man, how do you wait 17 months for a Bronco and choose not get the sasquatch package.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saturday at grocery store, guy comes up and says "Wow....is that the full size Bronco? First one I've seen! All I see are little Girl Broncos...." I had a big shit eating grin....

AMBbronco2.jpg
AMBbronco.jpg
That is so *^%# beautiful. I can't believe Ford is discontinuing AMB. I guess they wanted to squeeze in another gray. Jerks. Sorry, I'm particularly crusty today.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In defense of the BS the Badlands is a very capable off road vehicle. There are many YouTube videos to attest to it. As for the allocations someone said they were tied together, they are not, BS allocations are counted separate from the Bronco as much as the Escape. The Maverick probably affects the BS more in terms of production since they are made at the same plant in Mexico. The BS was great until I was able to lay my hands on a Bronco. I can totally get why some people make that choice.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is so *^%# beautiful. I can't believe Ford is discontinuing AMB. I guess they wanted to squeeze in another gray. Jerks. Sorry, I'm particularly crusty today.
AMB is a great color, but just imagine how much more exclusive we will be. :)

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco?  All I see is little Girl Broncos..." 137A03B9-4BCB-4C88-9F07-388E3EEFDCF6
Ford Bronco Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco?  All I see is little Girl Broncos..." 137A03B9-4BCB-4C88-9F07-388E3EEFDCF6
I bought a little girl bronco until ford builds my big boy black Diamond

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

AMBbronco2.jpg
AMBbronco.jpg
Such a nice color. Too bad my current car is that color and I really wanted a change so I ordered A51. Hmmm. Maybe I don't... I don't have VIN yet, so think I can still change my mind? Maybe AMB will be back in '24 when I get mine...

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first gawker I had was driving back from Granger on Saturday was a Colorado State Trooper. At least we were both fueling up....

1500 miles so far, including a full day yesterday here in Vegas, and our Bronco still the only one I've seen.....
Keep looking around Vegas...i was there this weekend for the NFR and George Strait. Spent half of one day driving around (away from the strip) and saw three in the same number of hours. Pretty cool!

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The first gawker I had was driving back from Granger on Saturday was a Colorado State Trooper. At least we were both fueling up....

1500 miles so far, including a full day yesterday here in Vegas, and our Bronco still the only one I've seen.....
There is a lightning blue in west Vegas. I just dropped it off today for paint correction and paint protection film. Like a child I drove mine straight from the dealership to go hardcore off roading. They ā€˜thinkā€™ they can fix all the scratches....

They asked me if I wanted wheel and bumper protection. No, they are part of my destructive testing process. No way PPF can save them. They are dead men walking.

<facepalms>....Iā€™m such an idiot