Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my daily driver.

Would the sasquatch package (on base) be unreasonable for a daily driver?
Are you kidding? Shit yeah, Sasquatch will feel terrible as a daily driver, hard to park, bouncy, wander all over on the highway....

IT'S GONNA BE FU@KING GLORIOUS!!!! ?

Every day's drive will be some sort of adventure. Then you get to take it to places where you can have an adventure.

Total fun machine. MPG will suck however, but we're Americans, so who cares about that crap....

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dont think so. i had some articulation loss and lift with aftermarket AT tires on my dodge ram and it was fine. you get used to it. and if you love your vehicle you will be happy every time you hop in it.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I DD my f150 w/ 35” MT tires and 6” lift, the f150 cab is super quiet even with the pano roof and drive 20k miles/yr on it. Quieter than my wife’s GC on AT tires. My wrangler on 35” MT is louder due to being soft top, aftermarket open fender and you sit alot closer to the tires than the newer jeeps do.

my wife is getting the badsquatch as her daily driver to replace her GC.

Sponsored

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you kidding? Shit yeah, Sasquatch will feel terrible as a daily driver, hard to park, bouncy, wander all over on the highway....

IT'S GONNA BE FU@KING GLORIOUS!!!! ?

Every day's drive will be some sort of adventure. Then you get to take it to places where you can have an adventure.
This! If my Ford Bronco isn't loud with tire noise, wind noise, and wander a bit on the road - I will be sorely disappointed.

When I had my old YJ in AZ, it was lifted, locked (like all the time, not auto-lockers), and no sway bars - it was an adventure just going to work, locker jerking the vehicle because it was releasing the tension, loud mud terrains, near impossible to hold a straight line, etc, etc.

Heck- when I sold it before moving, I had a call from a Dad interested in it for his 16 year old and I was upfront and told him, this probably isn't the right Jeep for you with all of its off-road quirkiness!

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm going to drive my Sasquatch Bronco as a daily driver, hoping that the spare is a same wheel/tire so that I can rotate 5 tires & not have to throw away a good spare when it starts to dry rot. Check in with me in 18 months after vehicle delivery when I have 25-30K miles & spent $2000 for new tires, I may at that point reconsider it as a daily driver. High fuel cost is incremental and not noticed. Laying out huge cash for tires is another thing.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a base model reserved. I was planning on 33's and lower gearing to match the increased wheel and tire combo. Rear locker would be a nice extra but not 100% manditory. It does not look like this will be available options. Looks like I might have to move to a Big Bend. I do not like the bb wheels/tires and would upgrade immediately. Hate to pay for this.

This will be my daily driver.

i’m also wanting to get the base with the sasquatch package as my daily driver. I only have a one mile drive from home to work though so two miles per day lol

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It better be because its Sasquatch or bust.... and I plan to drive it daily.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Go big or go home!

Not practical advice, lol, but 33's are pretty large to begin with for an average on road vehicle, so the difference between the 35's shouldnt be too drastic. The fact that ford is offering stock 35's across all models is a good sign they'll be decent on the road.
Sponsored