Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only issue I have with your post is this:

It does not look like this will be available options.
I believe the opposite.
We do not know this for sure yet.... BUT, from EVERY Ford insider that would know but cannot disclose yet, they have all stated that we will have A LOT of options available to cherry pick from.

I for one will not be surprised to see larger tires and proper gearing for them available across the board.

At a minimum, The Ranger's dealer installed upgrade packages they recently announced were pretty price competitive, in my opinion, with the added benefit of not piercing your factory warranty coverage.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a base model reserved. I was planning on 33's and lower gearing to match the increased wheel and tire combo. Rear locker would be a nice extra but not 100% manditory. It does not look like this will be available options. Looks like I might have to move to a Big Bend. I do not like the bb wheels/tires and would upgrade immediately. Hate to pay for this.

This will be my daily driver.

Would the sasquatch package (on base) be unreasonable for a daily driver?
Well hopefully you would also be taking it off-road? Otherwise it's kind of silly. 33" AT tires would be nicer on pavement. Mud tires on pavement that don't see mud? My vote is get something with attributes you will actually use. If you do spring for Sasquatch, then at least take it offroad and make use of the off-road features and have some adventures.

hammerdown

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not bad if you rotate them regularly. Having an actual spare is nice, make sure you rotate it in. Just need one decent jack to rotate them all
Just upgrade your sound system you won't hear nothing... lol

OP
OP
Mountain Bronco

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well hopefully you would also be taking it off-road? Otherwise it's kind of silly. 33" AT tires would be nicer on pavement. Mud tires on pavement that don't see mud? My vote is get something with attributes you will actually use. If you do spring for Sasquatch, then at least take it offroad and make use of the off-road features and have some adventures.
I am planning for some off road adventures. Just none like the pics from Rubicon or moab. I do not want to damage the body. Fire roads, unmainted county roads. I live in West Virginia, it does take long to find a fun road or trail.

I have never had an opportunity to have a vehicle like this. I am excited to explore.

I will admit I have never even driven a vehicle with 35's.

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover D2, Charger Daytona
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ll be putting 37s on mine before taking it home and I’ll daily drive it. Had 37’s on a defender with about half the power and it was fine. I’m not trying to drive a Cadillac

Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would the sasquatch package (on base) be unreasonable for a daily driver?
You're in WV, you'll be fine, provided you aren't doing some 90 minute commute for work.

Myself? I live in SoCal, and the traffic/freeways (and the parking at my condo) are such that I'm likely going to get the Sport instead. But if I can move outta here, I'd totally get Sasquatch.

Get it, enjoy it. :D

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am planning for some off road adventures. Just none like the pics from Rubicon or moab. I do not want to damage the body. Fire roads, unmainted county roads. I live in West Virginia, it does take long to find a fun road or trail.

I have never had an opportunity to have a vehicle like this. I am excited to explore.

I will admit I have never even driven a vehicle with 35's.
If I still lived in WV there would be no chance in hell that I skip on the Sasquatch. SO MANY TRAILS, man I miss it. It’s the only place I’ve lived where you can drive 30 minutes down a random trail and stumble upon a beautiful waterfall or swimming hole.

I don’t know what part of WV you’re in but if you’re anywhere near Morgantown, Elkins, Bluefield, or the eastern panhandle, then I feel like you’ll love having that Sasquatch.

OP
OP
Mountain Bronco

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I still lived in WV there would be no chance in hell that I skip on the Sasquatch. SO MANY TRAILS, man I miss it. It’s the only place I’ve lived where you can drive 30 minutes down a random trail and stumble upon a beautiful waterfall or swimming hole.

I don’t know what part of WV you’re in but if you’re anywhere near Morgantown, Elkins, Bluefield, or the eastern panhandle, then I feel like you’ll love having that Sasquatch.
I am in Morgantown with an easy commute. There are a ton of places to explore around me (I am just not real familiar with them).

I have decided on the Sasquatch. Now the big question is am I going to stay with Base trim, SQ & 2.7; or will price me to move up in the trim levels. Maybe Black Diamond.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in Morgantown with an easy commute. There are a ton of places to explore around me (I am just not real familiar with them).

I have decided on the Sasquatch. Now the big question is am I going to stay with Base trim, SQ & 2.7; or will price me to move up in the trim levels. Maybe Black Diamond.
That’s where I was too for college at WVU. There’s all kinds of trails there for sure. And yea having someone that’s familiar with the trail/navigation through some of those areas is almost a necessity. Especially if you’re trying to get somewhere like Blue Hole or Wonder Falls.

The WVU kids probably took these places over for the most part. Asking one of them with a lifted Jeep or truck would probably be your best option to get detailed directions (or online possibly). I sure as heck can’t remember. I believe wonder falls is a couple exits past Coopers Rock off 68E.

Just drive around, adventure, and make sure you have plenty of gas. I would avoid trails at night because as you probably know, it gets super dark out there in those hills with overcast nights and dense tree cover. You don’t wanna go barreling down a hill into someone’s house haha.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just picked up a new Ranger at my local Ford dealer (Fleet vehicle for work) and saw a new Raptor on the lot with those 35” 315s. Though I thought they were ATs and not the MTs that Ford is saying will be on the Bronco. But they look mean. Can’t wait.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you kidding? Shit yeah, Sasquatch will feel terrible as a daily driver, hard to park, bouncy, wander all over on the highway....

IT'S GONNA BE FU@KING GLORIOUS!!!! ?

Every day's drive will be some sort of adventure. Then you get to take it to places where you can have an adventure.

Total fun machine. MPG will suck however, but we're Americans, so who cares about that crap....
Drive a Jeep first....Sasquatch will feel composed by comparison.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drive a Jeep first....Sasquatch will feel composed by comparison.
I have, they're terrible as you imply. Bronco will feel better, but not that much. Still will have a lift, off road suspension, and mud tires.

Don't get me wrong, not arguing with you at all. I don't expect a Bronco to feel like a Highlander, so I'll be fine.

Just don't want anyone who has never driven an off road vehicle to think the Bronco will be comfortable and quiet.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have, they're terrible as you imply. Bronco will feel better, but not that much. Still will have a lift, off road suspension, and mud tires.

Don't get me wrong, not arguing with you at all. I don't expect a Bronco to feel like a Highlander, so I'll be fine.

Just don't want anyone who has never driven an off road vehicle to think the Bronco will be comfortable and quiet.
I have no doubt it will be comfortable. Cadillac or Lincoln comfortable? No. But it will be as comfortable or more so than any standard SUV.

Now...for being quiet? Not a chance in hell lmao

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no doubt it will be comfortable. Cadillac or Lincoln comfortable? No. But it will be as comfortable or more so than any standard SUV.

Now...for being quiet? Not a chance in hell lmao
Coming out of your Raptor, this should be a very similar ride quality, so you can hack it. I'm coming out of a BMW with a performance suspension on 19" ultra high performance summer tires, this is a rough ride.

You getting a 4 door or the 2 door? I'm getting a 2 door and bet the 4 will feel a little better on the highway.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming out of your Raptor, this should be a very similar ride quality, so you can hack it. I'm coming out of a BMW with a performance suspension on 19" ultra high performance summer tires, this is a rough ride.

You getting a 4 door or the 2 door? I'm getting a 2 door and bet the 4 will feel a little better on the highway.
4 door for sure. Similar in length to the SCAB Raptor (133” wheelbase vs 116”) so it should handle rough terrain like whoops relatively well. Albeit, not at the same speed of my Raptor lol. I don’t plan on tackling MOAB or Rubicon really - more so terrain like I have tackled in the Raptor. This vehicle should just be better for the family than the Raptor is.
Sponsored