Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree, but dealership will not convert my order until 2022 orders are accepted. So I will not have order in for Ford to give estimate in May.
That's crazy on their part. Why not convert all orders they can? Some will get pushed to 22 because of delays, etc but the orders are in the system in case the impossible happens and Ford is able to build more than projected.

I'd be switching dealers if I were you or at least call Ford yourself.
Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
8/7... dealership said it doesn’t matter, all Sasquatch unless First Edition, will be MY2022
8/7 is MY 22 just by itself. 34% of all order were first 2 days.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No names, but dealership said they called Ford rep and he confirmed.
Until we see an actual press release from FORD....these are baseless statements and rumors IMO.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The “Ford Rep” are just as out of the loop as dealerships. They handle specific districts/regions and are in charge of training, when I placed my order the “Ford Rep” did not know how to utilize my reservation number when ordering...I did my own research at showed him how to utilize my res number for ordering. So in short they don’t know either. Trust the statements and public announcements Ford puts out...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must say @EvlNvrDys you really turned this thread around. Way to give a 110%...

4yb7jj.jpg

Just don't bring up the crouching tiger...

Sponsored
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport(reserved Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted my reservation in January 28th. Wildtrak 2 door with high package towing tube steps Area51. The official order says MY2021. My priority code is 19... Does this mean I'll get mine this year barring any other covoid related delays?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many MY21 Sasquatch will be ordered by March 19th ?

- Ford Authority states that there are 190K reservations
- @Granger Ford reports a current 53% conversion rate for MY21- but projects as low as 40%
- Bronco6g has a current Sasquatch take rate is about 52 %

So possible ? :
76k to 100k possible MY21 conversions (190k x .40 to 190k x .53 )
39 K to 52k Sasquatch MY21 ( 52 % )
37k to 48k -non Sasquatch MY21 (48% )

Ford Authority states only about 30% of the ( then ) possible 190K might be built in MY21
- So about 60K MY21 builds has been tossed out there.

So:
At a low conversion ( 40 % ) would Ford still need to build 23k MY21 Sas ? ( 60k total-37k NonSas )
All things equal, Ford would need a 58% MY21 conversion rate to build all FE and just NonSas MY21.
Dealer Stock in the mix for MY21 ?

Kalo92

Outer Banks
First Name
Khary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nobody knows anything! Its all speculation at this point. I'm pretty sure BB will jump the line when it comes to late availability items even if your a day one or day two reservation. Ford is going to build what they can build. The production line won't sit idle.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
So your dealer wouldn't be trying to push orders out so they can take care of other orders would they? This sounds really wrong. They have nothing to lose putting your order in and an impact to their allocations going forward by not putting your order in. I would tell them you are moving the reservation if they don't want to convert it to an order. These folks have a bit of a weasel mentality.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the start of this thread early this afternoon but I have a job that sometimes, maybe requires me to work. Missed a bit. Came home and couldn't get all the way up my driveway. Need a Bronco. Spent almost 2 hours shoveling the white stuff out of the drive. I'm not trying to get into a measuring contest just saying a fwd car couldn't do a small grade in what was dumped. Sucks a layer of ice happened between snow falls, sucked for my back. That crap was heavy. At my age I'm happy to not have a heart attack but not sure how I am getting out of bed tomorrow.

Texas peeps! I'm feeling for you. Seriously, you don't prepare for this shit. This is just February in NE Ohio for me.

So I ordered Mexican take out with two margaritas to go. I got caught up finally with this thread as I dined. Finished the last post at about the time I finished the last margarita. Texas peeps! don't tell me how good your Mexican food is. For being 3 miles away from me, again in NE Ohio, I could do a lot worse. English is not the first language of anyone working there. ICE if you're listening, don't even think about it. I will fight you.

So my point? Not sure. I had a couple of strong margs. Actually I did have a point.

This forum will get down to the bottom of this. Yes it is one dealer but then some came through with other examples. By the time everyone starts comparing notes, experiences, web sites, etc., we damn sure will know more than most Ford executives. So let's ask what would be the hold up of Squatch but not Badlands? The difference has been discussed in multiple forums. Legend said something about different part numbers, some suggest a stiffer spring, 4.7 v 4.46 gears, a bump stop. But we basically came to the conclusion of not much. So we need to look at the tires and springs. Any indications the tire supplier is having issues, spring manufacturer and a 4.7 gears manufacturer.

Okay I'm going to crack a beer and crank some music. I know you guys will figure out if there's truth to this.

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the thread is already drunk and somebody sober comes in late trying to add serious content

Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? norm

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I converted my reservation in January 28th. Wildtrak 2 door with high package towing tube steps Area51. The official order says MY2021. My priority code is 19... Does this mean I'll get mine this year barring any other covoid related delays?
It means that your order is in the system and will be built when they get to your reservation time stamp and they have the parts they need.

Aside from delays and parts availability, what matters heavily is where your reservation time stamp falls in relation to the other orders at your specific dealer.

What is your reservation time stamp?

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport(reserved Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means that your order is in the system and will be built when they get to your reservation time stamp and they have the parts they need.

Aside from delays and parts availability, what matters heavily is where your reservation time stamp falls in relation to the other orders at your specific dealer.

What is your reservation time stamp?
Shortly after midnight July 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.