Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022??

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport(reserved Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means that your order is in the system and will be built when they get to your reservation time stamp and they have the parts they need.

Aside from delays and parts availability, what matters heavily is where your reservation time stamp falls in relation to the other orders at your specific dealer.

What is your reservation time stamp?
Shortly after midnight July 14th
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If squatch bumps me to '22 I'll just drop it and go with the 33's. Been my plan all along.

Sponsored

Sojurner86

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
Sounds like this guy is not in the know. I seriously doubt Ford would limit the sas package to FE only. There would be riots. Its more likely allotment based and your reservation time stamp. For example I switched to a badlands when I placed my order and added the sas package to it my order pdf currently states I am slated for 2021. I placed my reservation mid day of day one. My rep tells me that I will most likely not have to wait till 2022 for my order to be filled, but that is not a sure fire thing. My dealer had 27 allotments, (small dealer) 2 of which are FE According to my sales rep. While it has been stated that the FE’s will be built first. Not to long after the rest of those 27 Cars will be shipped here over a small period of time. Likely choosing the sas package will shuffle the build order between certain build groups, each group getting a certain number of Sas packages. At this point I don’t know how many orders have been converted but it’s a popular feature so it may put you on a longer waiting time frame.

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May the Ford be with you.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, but dealership will not convert my order until 2022 orders are accepted. So I will not have order in for Ford to give estimate in May.
switch your reservation to another dealer. More than likely you are a 22MY at least at my dealership. But that’s Bc of your time stamp. But other dealers will still convert for you with a retail priority code, which means you will get an estimated delivery date.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the start of this thread early this afternoon but I have a job that sometimes, maybe requires me to work. Missed a bit. Came home and couldn't get all the way up my driveway. Need a Bronco. Spent almost 2 hours shoveling the white stuff out of the drive. I'm not trying to get into a measuring contest just saying a fwd car couldn't do a small grade in what was dumped. Sucks a layer of ice happened between snow falls, sucked for my back. That crap was heavy. At my age I'm happy to not have a heart attack but not sure how I am getting out of bed tomorrow.

Texas peeps! I'm feeling for you. Seriously, you don't prepare for this shit. This is just February in NE Ohio for me.

So I ordered Mexican take out with two margaritas to go. I got caught up finally with this thread as I dined. Finished the last post at about the time I finished the last margarita. Texas peeps! don't tell me how good your Mexican food is. For being 3 miles away from me, again in NE Ohio, I could do a lot worse. English is not the first language of anyone working there. ICE if you're listening, don't even think about it. I will fight you.

So my point? Not sure. I had a couple of strong margs. Actually I did have a point.

This forum will get down to the bottom of this. Yes it is one dealer but then some came through with other examples. By the time everyone starts comparing notes, experiences, web sites, etc., we damn sure will know more than most Ford executives. So let's ask what would be the hold up of Squatch but not Badlands? The difference has been discussed in multiple forums. Legend said something about different part numbers, some suggest a stiffer spring, 4.7 v 4.46 gears, a bump stop. But we basically came to the conclusion of not much. So we need to look at the tires and springs. Any indications the tire supplier is having issues, spring manufacturer and a 4.7 gears manufacturer.

Okay I'm going to crack a beer and crank some music. I know you guys will figure out if there's truth to this.
Could be the tires since Goodyear is changing the sidewall to remove “wrangler”. THIS would also explain why none of the KOH Broncos were on new sasquatch tires.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many MY21 Sasquatch will be ordered by March 19th ?

- Ford Authority states that there are 190K reservations
- @Granger Ford reports a current 53% conversion rate for MY21- but projects as low as 40%
- Bronco6g has a current Sasquatch take rate is about 52 %

So possible ? :
76k to 100k possible MY21 conversions (190k x .40 to 190k x .53 )
39 K to 52k Sasquatch MY21 ( 52 % )
37k to 48k -non Sasquatch MY21 (48% )

Ford Authority states only about 30% of the ( then ) possible 190K might be built in MY21
- So about 60K MY21 builds has been tossed out there.

So:
At a low conversion ( 40 % ) would Ford still need to build 23k MY21 Sas ? ( 60k total-37k NonSas )
All things equal, Ford would need a 58% MY21 conversion rate to build all FE and just NonSas MY21.
Dealer Stock in the mix for MY21 ?
Like the math, reasoning using known data. Ford has said previously NO DEALER stock for 2021 MY. So if you get one, then you ordered it.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If squatch bumps me to '22 I'll just drop it and go with the 33's. Been my plan all along.
I’d go the opposite direction - if pushed to ‘22, I’d wait it out, but change my paint from red to green and top from soft top to painted white hard top (if available).

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
You must be ordering a manual transmission.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status