rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all, so i have a golden ticket and a unconverted reservation previously. i called to express interest in the braptor and told them i have a golden ticket, they said they will get back to me.

out of nowhere, my reservation converts to order for a badlands, possibly what i reserved at first

i called dealer, they said they have 1 bronco raptor allocation and its going for 20k adm. if i want it, its mine. i asked is this my handraiser allotment, they said it isnt, we haven't gotten any notice about your handraiser.
so i'm thinking they messed with my reservation to say that i wanted a badlands and not interested in a bronco raptor. what can i do, who can i contact?
it raises a flag that they say they have no information about my handraiser allotment. i am also peeved that they converted me to order and essentially locked me into their dealership.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BRaptor reservations/allocations are not able to be transferred to another dealership so you were always "locked" into their dealership.

I would contact the Ford Marketing / Bronco hotline. Not sure if they will be able to help but at least you can start creating a paper trail and get things documented. And do so today.

Also contact your dealership and have them 99 your order. The deadline for changes to a MY22 was either the 7th or 8th so you need to have them 99 your order asap so you somehow don't get locked in with a BL order.

You can try tweeting Mile Levine and also contact @Ford Motor Company to get a case started.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also contact your dealership and have them 99 your order. The deadline for changes to a MY22 was either the 7th or 8th so you need to have them 99 your order asap so you somehow don't get locked in with a BL order.
You can still make changes to your order, you just can't place new orders.

OP
OP

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the worst is how they tell me they had no notice of my braptor allocation by ford.... but they would offer me their 1 at adm of 20k.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the worst is how they tell me they had no notice of my braptor allocation by ford.... but they would offer me their 1 at adm of 20k.
Can try calling the Bronco support line and make a complaint / record of the situation for them to escalate (uncertain exactly what they will do but does start a paper trail as noted previously). I ran into the same problem where being a Ford Performance vehicle, my unscheduled order could not be transferred, but I thought you could transfer unconverted orders until Feb 28th (I believe certain parties with GTs on here did that).

Sponsored

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did you forward your “golden ticket” email from Ford to your dealership?
Aside from email stating “you’ve been selected” at bottom of email it shows your reservation# and dealership name.

OP
OP

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did you forward your “golden ticket” email from Ford to your dealership?
Aside from email stating “you’ve been selected” at bottom of email it shows your reservation# and dealership name.
They don't reply to emails. But yes.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all, so i have a golden ticket and a unconverted reservation previously. i called to express interest in the braptor and told them i have a golden ticket, they said they will get back to me.

out of nowhere, my reservation converts to order for a badlands, possibly what i reserved at first

i called dealer, they said they have 1 bronco raptor allocation and its going for 20k adm. if i want it, its mine. i asked is this my handraiser allotment, they said it isnt, we haven't gotten any notice about your handraiser.
so i'm thinking they messed with my reservation to say that i wanted a badlands and not interested in a bronco raptor. what can i do, who can i contact?
it raises a flag that they say they have no information about my handraiser allotment. i am also peeved that they converted me to order and essentially locked me into their dealership.
Who was the dealership

ALVA DUDE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry, man.. What a show! I can't say I'm surprised.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
one question.
does anything need to be signed before reservations are converted to orders? i was told that you would need to sit down with dealer and sign the contract? or not?

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
one question.
does anything need to be signed before reservations are converted to orders? i was told that you would need to sit down with dealer and sign the contract? or not?
That sounds like a dealer requirement not Ford's. Seems like a CYA for the dealer to lock you in to the order so they are not stuck with a vehicle they didn't want. But makes no sense with the BRaptor because I'm sure any they get would be a plus. I have done all my orders over the phone and email with no signing required. I guess it depends on your relationship and trust of the dealer.
Sponsored