First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just called my dealer and tried to change my color from RR To LB and it wouldn’t let him do it. PC is 1 I’m fairly confident this is the week for me but I’m always prepared to be disappointed.
Sponsored

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ask your dealer where you stand in their allocation for MY21. If you are near the end or out of the allocation, then yes, you are out of luck. With that late of an order date, I would expect you to be a 22, but your dealer may not have many orders or some such weirdness that could sneak you in (but I doubt it)
Thank you for the reply, my dealer told me that they had 47 allocations and I was one of them because I paid a 2k deposit. I've seen people getting their VIN with a 2/16/21 order date so this feels very strange to me..

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep seeing what Webasto can/cannot do in various posts. I thought they lost the contract. Are they still on the hook for tops for a period of time??
Webasto still has the contract for the MIC tops. They lost the contract for the modular hard tops that will be available starting in 2023. As of now, they will continue to produce MIC tops.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the reply, my dealer told me that they had 47 allocations and I was one of them because I paid a 2k deposit. I've seen people getting their VIN with a 2/16/21 order date so this feels very strange to me..
Your order date is irrelevant. What matters is your reservation date, where you are in your dealer's allocation, and how many commodity constraints are on your build (some being more significant than others).

What was your reservation date?

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ask your dealer where you stand in their allocation for MY21. If you are near the end or out of the allocation, then yes, you are out of luck. With that late of an order date, I would expect you to be a 22, but your dealer may not have many orders or some such weirdness that could sneak you in (but I doubt it)
I realize reservation date is less important than we originally thought, but that is the date that’s “important”. Not order date. Unless it’s after March 19th.

unless something has changed drastically that I wasn’t aware of. Admittedly I shitpost and post gifs moreso than actually contribute.

Sponsored

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If true, why do I get the feeling my Hour #13 (early 7/14) res is NOT in that 19%? :unsure:
You early res guys will get scheduled right after the FEs if you don't have major constraints (more than just the MIC) How complicated is your build?

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Scheduling resumes week of 8/2 1627919552124

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer can't say that you were "one of them"....unless they 99d all of their orders not in the 47 they want built, and then they would still get some stock units probably....what they say is not the way it's supposed to work.

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your order date is irrelevant. What matters is your reservation date, where you are in your dealer's allocation, and how many commodity constraints are on your build (some being more significant than others).

What was your reservation date?
Ouch, that case I'm ready for the L. My reservation date was 10-17-20. Dealer told me that reservations after 9-23-20 would be a 2022 model. :(

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize reservation date is less important than we originally thought, but that is the date that’s “important”. Not order date. Unless it’s after March 19th.

unless something has changed drastically that I wasn’t aware of. Admittedly I shitpost and post gifs moreso than actually contribute.
Yeah - I read "Reservation date" instead of order date. Res date is the only thing that matters. being in the allocation however, does mean that it was early enough for that particular dealer.

Sponsored

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ouch, that case I'm ready for the L. My reservation date was 10-17-20. Dealer told me that reservations after 9-23-20 would be a 2022 model. :(
"Sorry for all these shortages and delays. Good news is that Ford is already working on the first 47 allocations that we submitted with the earlier timestamps. I do noy have any accurate info as of right now as to when they will catch up. From what I am hearing any orders that have a tinestamp after 9-23-20 will most likely be a 2022 model. Your timestamp was on 10-17-20 but your billed is submitted and we are just waiting for a production date." reply from dealer

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Sorry for all these shortages and delays. Good news is that Ford is already working on the first 47 allocations that we submitted with the earlier timestamps. I do noy have any accurate info as of right now as to when they will catch up. From what I am hearing any orders that have a tinestamp after 9-23-20 will most likely be a 2022 model. Your timestamp was on 10-17-20 but your billed is submitted and we are just waiting for a production date." reply from dealer
So with a MIC top and LUX, with an October res date, my guess is that you are looking at a '22 even if you are inside your dealer's allocation. Stranger things have happened though. We have day one reservation holders on this site that haven't been scheduled yet, and that's to say nothing of day 2, the rest of week 1, or month 1 reservations. So adjust your expectations accordingly.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not how the allocations actually work. Sigh.

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Optimistic for this week! Ordered the night of launch (and oddly my credit card deposit went through that night but my res date is actually the next day 7/14.!). I have some sins but it should be time!!! 4 door Badlands, lux, Sasquatch, 2.7 Auto, soft top. My dealer has only delivered a couple so far. Hopefully I am on the list this week for an Octoberish run (or could it be even sooner as they reshuffle the deck?).

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According to the order tracker, my two door Big Bend w/Sasquatch package went into production July 1st. Haven't heard anything since. I have a VIN and a window sticker but no vehicle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.