Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can fold the back, won’t someone be able to fold your seats and then open the back with top off? Or does the back lock too?
Yes, the back panel of the Diabolical Slipstream locks.
Sponsored

Rmtok1

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s good, the Jeep one is better as lays on top instead of being held to the top with bolts. I don’t like how ford insisted on side panels. Takes up a bit of space.

If you can fold the back, won’t someone be able to fold your seats and then open the back with top off? Or does the back lock too?

What don’t you like?

I have a 2 door BD, SAS, rear area is small enough and makes it that much smaller. Also cannot collapse, for longer / bigger cargo, if needed. But it's a good secure locker for your valuables.

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s good, the Jeep one is better as lays on top instead of being held to the top with bolts. I don’t like how ford insisted on side panels. Takes up a bit of space.
The Jeep version has side panels (and a rear) as well. It's just easier to take apart.

Sponsored
First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Gray Daniels Ford Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did the enclosure come with the struts to lift the top? I dont see anything mentioning them in the product page.
Ford offers two different options the standard cargo enclosure or the raised cargo enclosure. In order to get the struts you would have to get the raised cargo enclosure.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford offers two different options the standard cargo enclosure or the raised cargo enclosure. In order to get the struts you would have to get the raised cargo enclosure.
No raised option with the 2 door.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for that clarification. I didn't notice there were two different versions available.

First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Gray Daniels Ford Brandon, Mississippi 39042
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for that clarification. I didn't notice there were two different versions available.
I’m happy to help :)
P.s. I picked up my raised lid yesterday afternoon (which I ordered back in December) it’s 85-90 pounds and the quality is phenomenal.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m happy to help :)
P.s. I picked up my raised lid yesterday afternoon (which I ordered back in December) it’s 85-90 pounds and the quality is phenomenal.
Yeah, it looks like a really well built option. I have seen some folks complain of damaged panels, but I hope they are in the minority.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, it looks like a really well built option. I have seen some folks complain of damaged panels, but I hope they are in the minority.
Mine arrived so damaged that the dealership refunded me. I never even saw it.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine arrived so damaged that the dealership refunded me. I never even saw it.
Yeah, I'd be super disappointed. Did they reorder you one, or did you have to work the refund/reorder yourself?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'd be super disappointed. Did they reorder you one, or did you have to work the refund/reorder yourself?
They said I wouldn't be able to get a replacement for months so they returned my FordPass points and refunded the difference. Then I ordered the Diabolical Slipstream.

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this able to be installed on top of an aftermarket cargo mat or are the tolerances too tight? I put muddy baseball gear in the back all the time so I love the Husky cargo mat, but I would like to be able to lock the area as well for when the top is down.

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this able to be installed on top of an aftermarket cargo mat or are the tolerances too tight? I put muddy baseball gear in the back all the time so I love the Husky cargo mat, but I would like to be able to lock the area as well for when the top is down.
I'll answer my own question. The tolerances were too tight to install it on top of the mat. Even without the mat, getting the last rear bolt in was a chore. So I installed the enclosure and then cut the mat to fit inside it. It fits very well and I think will protect the floor fine enough absent like a complete liquid spill, as I had to get rid of one of the raised side edges and cut bigger holes around the floor ties for it to lay flat.
Sponsored