Sponsored

Should I go through with 2 reservations?

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First time posting, hi y’all! Originally got 2 reservations on launch night just to make sure at least one counted because of uncertainty with the site crash and such. Planned on dropping one, but the more I read about lack of availability I’m considering completing both orders and selling one. Hopefully for a premium to off set some cost of the one I keep. Anyone else consider this? Is this a mistake? I’d love some feedback

Update: I Will NOT sell the extra Bronco! Thank you for the feedback!
Sponsored

Last edited:

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time posting, hi y’all! Originally got 2 reservations on launch night just to make sure at least one counted because of uncertainty with the site crash and such. Planned on dropping one, but the more I read about lack of availability I’m considering completing both orders and selling one. Hopefully for a premium to off set some cost of the one I keep. Anyone else consider this? Is this a mistake? I’d love some feedback
Hogs get fed and pigs get slaughtered

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't. You have to eat the taxes, and then find someone who will pay a premium over whatever you paid plus taxes, to a private seller. Unless it's a FE, I think that's unlikely, or at best not profitable enough to make the headache worth it.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't. You have to eat the taxes, and then find someone who will pay a premium over whatever you paid plus taxes, to a private seller. Unless it's a FE, I think that's unlikely, or at best not profitable enough to make the headache worth it.
...and that's assuming people aren't selling their FEs at a deep discount due to Navy Pier interiors.

OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t see it worth the headache.

OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So now people are scalping Broncos. Wow!!! :rolleyes:

If you do it would be a dick move and no differnt than shady dealers charging high ADMs. And I sure as hell wouldn't be talking about it on here.

How about this. Buy one for yourself and let the other reservation go so someone else has a chance.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also have 2 reservations, first went to the local dealer, 2nd time I requested a specific dealer (this was before I knew we could switch) I think that it will be hard to make good money flipping unless it’s a FE. But what do I know, I’m more into spending ? than making ?

I will be dropping one of my reservations

OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Easy big boy! Lol, I guess I asked for it. Thank you for your feedback!

Shabakuza

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 STi // 2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy low and sell high is fundamental no matter what the commodity. I don’t see it as dirty. But thank you for your input!
Yea I agree, that's a good general rule when running a business. However unless you're a Ford Dealer you aren't and Ford is imposing penalties on dealers doing just this. Its no different than the guys who bought up PS5 reservations just to sell them on ebay at inflated prices. But hey its YOUR reservation so do what you like :D
Sponsored