Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Trailrax TRMR roof rack, easily tye BEST roof rack option ( in my opinion) on the market. Price is reasonable, quality is perfect, assembly was easy, and reliable is in point give its Static 250lbs and Dynamic 800+ lbs load. Also it's just sexy to look at lol.
you are too kind ;). Just correction here so that there is no confusion, with recent research and testing, all racks have been updated to show 300 lbs dynamic (this dynamic is based on how the Bronco is advertised in ways of how it is driven in commercials) and 850 lbs static. Both measurements are within respect to evenly distributed weight. Please use best judgement when driving offroad and drive with safety in mind.

If anyone has further questions on this or needs guidance on how to build out there rack, give us a call or email and we are happy to answer questions!
Sponsored

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No fitment issues yet as of three months of having them. They get dirty easy but looks great and wide enough to be usable. The bolts went along the welds and the large bolt holes underneath and behind to feel snug and secure.

0836B703-4374-4C00-8FFD-7201CC15D9C8.jpeg

51BF1093-E067-423D-A093-6C7F3A84AD8C.jpeg

6757C2A8-0511-4825-986E-F83796B1D213.jpeg

AD39A982-107D-441F-B0B4-ECE98B98A2B4.jpeg
Looks awesomeeeeee!!

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you are too kind ;). Just correction here so that there is no confusion, with recent research and testing, all racks have been updated to show 300 lbs dynamic (this dynamic is based on how the Bronco is advertised in ways of how it is driven in commercials) and 850 lbs static. Both measurements are within respect to evenly distributed weight. Please use best judgement when driving offroad and drive with safety in mind.

If anyone has further questions on this or needs guidance on how to build out there rack, give us a call or email and we are happy to answer questions!
Thank you for correcting that for me! Just got my hands on the awning brackets as well, sadly only one set of my awning screws will fit ( Ironman 4x4 awning) in the holes, but thankfully the awning still fits tight to the brackets! Great products all around, I'll be grabbing the rotopax rack next! Have you all thought about making a hi-lift mount for the spare tire?

Medicin3man

Raptor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Braptor, ‘23 Telluride 4x, ‘10 FJ Cruiser TT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I added a Blue Force Gear 10-speed dump pouch and mounted it to the left side of the right front seal MOLLE. Now when I need a trash can when top is off, I just pull the tab, and voila, instant trash can.

Sponsored

SlpybearTX

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Race Red Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The slider/steps by Rhino. Needed the step up into the cab, wanted some protection from thrown rocks and rubs on the trail. Perfect setup.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$399+tax for all of it.
35% front
5% back
4 door hard top
Not bad at all! This is all the motivation I needed. It's already sweltering down here in Dallas so might have to work on that pronto.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree, I got the tune for the 2.7 recently and it made a significant difference. Huge improvement in drivability. It accelerates more smoothly, has more low end power, and it shifts far better. It also calibrated my speedo to the new tire size (33" upgraded to 35"). It's hard to say how much the tune vs. the correct speedo change effected the MPGs, but I am getting 3 MPGs better now compared to before the tune. I was already running premium fuel in it, so that aspect didn't bother me.
Does anyone know how to turn the double honk off?

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Performance tune is up next and will likely be the ultimate winner -- but for now, it's getting rid of the horrible wildtrack sandstone leather interior (seats, doors and center console) and truly loving my bronco every time I hop in. Can't even describe how great it is to have a simple elegant interior. I don't even mind the sandstone dash anymore now that I changed out all the other mistakes ford made. But I'm going to fix that too.
Pics of the new interior?
Sponsored