First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's the best looking Heritage Build I have seen to date! Even painted the grill correctly!

Similar to my Cactus Gray Badlands, but I went Special Decor instead. Body color top soon.

IMG_0640.jpg
What are the light pods mounted on your bumper?
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the light pods mounted on your bumper?
Baja Designs LP 4s over the bumper (SPV Brackets) and Baja Designs Fog Light Kit

GmoneyDD

First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Terrific thread- love seeing all the mods!

After several dozen individual mods, not sure I can say any one is the "best". Probably get the most compliments on the XPel Stealth PPF and Fender Flare Kit from KBD. BroncBuster Tie Rod Braces & BroncBushing give me the most peace of mind. Auto Start/Stop Eliminator alleviated my biggest annoyance. Have a personal soft spot for the Pre-Runner Bar from TCBronco.
E39C7080-2525-44AB-93E1-47CF2E6D307B.jpeg
Those are the Ford Performance ditch lights, correct? Don't see them very often but like that the pod matches the round headlights. How do they work and would you buy them again or go with something else? FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS BY RIGID® BRONCO MIRROR MOUNTED OFF-ROAD LIGHT KIT| Part Details for M-15200K-BML | Ford Performance Parts

GmoneyDD

First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Vinyl Floor
Full PPF and Ceramic
K&N Cold Air Intake
IAG interior lights
Mabett seat back covers
Diode Dynamics Pocket fogs
Gloss Black Aeroskin Hood Protector
Underground Graphics Gloss black Wildtrak side graphics

Ford Performance tune and Hooke Road Bronco Tailgate Table Storage Lock Box (if compatible with the slideout tailgate table) are next!
I see the matte black but can't find the gloss black aeroskin protector. Happen to have a link?

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see the matte black but can't find the gloss black aeroskin protector. Happen to have a link?
This was the first one I bought, sadly it flew off going 80 mph on a day with High wind advisory. I think it was because my Bronco was freshly coated with ppf and ceramic and the adhesion wipes didn't help.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B1LCG9ZK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IAG also sells one:
https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-h...nUrFUJLrG35GamT4-TlQyaZ1zXOvhiwBoCAa0QAvD_BwE

I am going to peel off the adhesive strips that are already on the back of the hood deflector and put on Gorilla Heavy Duty, Extra Long Double Sided Mounting Tape, 1" x 120", Black, (Pack of 2)

or the 3m
or both in combination and use soft clamps to hold them down for a few hours.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09G63579Q?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

IAG also sells one:
https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-h...nUrFUJLrG35GamT4-TlQyaZ1zXOvhiwBoCAa0QAvD_BwE

I would recommend putting down a strip of PPF on the hood first if you want to save the paint long term.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice I’d love that but it’s super low on my list of things to spend money on.
I had such a hard time looking at the interior, it was a necessity for me.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My front lighting - Hella 500 Black Magic on SPV brackets, and Hella 2.7 Cube foglights on JCR brackets. I've got Lamin-X on both, clear on the 500s and yellow on the Cubes. I just love the look of them so much, especially the 500s

Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? Front lighti

Sponsored

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

About to order one of these, how is the wind noise? Any soft top reverb?
Don't have a soft top but the light bar stopped the hard top reverb I had in factory config. I have the stock MIC HT. No louder that no light bar, and WHOLY S... if you need to light up 1/4 to 1/2 mile ahead of you... this light bar is worth every penny and it looks classic.

Last edited:

Roach011

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't have a soft top but the light bar stopped the hard top reverb I had factory config. I have the stock MIC HT. No louder that no light bar, and WHOLY S... if you need to light up 1/4 to 1/2 mile ahead of you... this light bar is worth every penny and it looks classic.
Fantastic feedback. I appreciate it

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the guy at Lethal told me it had to be installed by ford dealer - mine did it for 2hrs ($380) labor and it took him 3-4 hours...it should only take 1hr
It takes about 20 mins including computer time on the Ford Performance website. I’d ask them about a refund.
Sponsored