Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know that they are selling for a lot but I don’t believe there in NO ONE that would trade for a soft top. I do agree that they are harder to come by but I do think the soft top is way better than the hard top. The soft top is way more versatile and looks way better in the summer. I am looking for one because I am in Colorado and would like one for the winter. The soft top held up fine in winter though.
I hope you find one, good luck in your search!
Sponsored

Brumby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dirty Dog 4x4 headliner for soft top. More important than capturing heat it quiets the interior a lot. My Bronco used to sound like other vehicles were driving through the back and this got rid of it.

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Popping 35s and Everglades wheels on non-sas Badlands. A little more clearance and smoother ride.

May consider level lift for a bit more belly clearance.

20230501_142501.jpg
Great wheels! Thinking about the same wheels for my non-sas 2-door, but I also like the look of the Badlands wheels, so kind of torn... And since I live in Cincinnati, ground clearance is not priority-one. Did you put larger (Sas-size) BFG tires on also? I have read that I could reuse my 33" Badlands tires on the Everglades wheels to help keep the mod-cost down, but that feels like more work...
Edit - I now see the "popping 35s" part, lol.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great wheels! Thinking about the same wheels for my non-sas 2-door, but I also like the look of the Badlands wheels, so kind of torn... And since I live in Cincinnati, ground clearance is not priority-one. Did you put larger (Sas-size) BFG tires on also? I have read that I could reuse my 33" Badlands tires on the Everglades wheels to help keep the mod-cost down, but that feels like more work...
Edit - I now see the "popping 35s" part, lol.
Correct. You could use your old 33s on Everglades wheels just fine.

I decided to up-size to 315/70r17 KO2s.

I like how the Everglades grey matches all the other greys more than aftermarket options :D

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the increased HP, but not sure I wanna give up anymore MPG.
I have to say it be been very happy with the pep I have with my 2.3L 2 door.

I’d love to squeeze a few more MPG’s out of the engine, but doesn’t look like a lot of quality options.

I average about 18 around time and 20 on the highway 291-340 miles per tank (according to the dash display)
A more efficient intercooler that adds power will also increase fuel efficiency. Same can be said for higher flow intake and exhaust systems, for the most part. The biggest thing that causes fuel efficiency to suffer when adding power is that you want to USE that power instead of tooling around trying to save fuel. If you can practice self restraint, then you'll often end up saving quite a bit of fuel in the pursuit of hrsprs. I'd definitely look into a quality IC to help in that regard, and if you want a high clearance winch in the future, I'd go with the high mount IC.

I'm down about 1mpg from your numbers with 35's and lightbars and antennas and tons of other junk hanging off the rear bumper. I'm also running a 2.7L with a panda module cranked up to whatever the max number is on it, and rarely have fuel efficient driving on my mind. Broncos are kind of a crapshoot when it comes to mpg, they're all over the map and sometimes for no apparent reason.

somerandomguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ford has them for sale and still warrantied if they install
Right on, thanks man. I can get it for $650 from Lethal and have it installed by my local dealer.

Question: The dealer quoted me at $650 to install it... Do you know if I personally install it, does the warranty get voided or is the only way to "safely" do this, is cough up the $650 and have Ford install it?

Thx!

cds

Badlands
First Name
cd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go Lakers! The Broncos should come with the tune installed with the extra power and much smoother Trans shifts and more low end power...but they are set for 87 octane and ok specs for the masses (cant require premium from the factory or most people would lose their minds). Spend $5-$7 more a fill up for premium gas and install the tune and it becomes a different machine and you will wonder how you lived without it!
just had my ProCal tune kit installed at 18K miles---- wish i would've done it from day 1

cds

Badlands
First Name
cd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right on, thanks man. I can get it for $650 from Lethal and have it installed by my local dealer.

Question: The dealer quoted me at $650 to install it... Do you know if I personally install it, does the warranty get voided or is the only way to "safely" do this, is cough up the $650 and have Ford install it?

Thx!
the guy at Lethal told me it had to be installed by ford dealer - mine did it for 2hrs ($380) labor and it took him 3-4 hours...it should only take 1hr

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the guy at Lethal told me it had to be installed by ford dealer - mine did it for 2hrs ($380) labor and it took him 3-4 hours...it should only take 1hr
3-4 hours? For what? Just to do the Ford Performance Tune? I’ve seen videos were it takes 20 mins. You just have to download a file with your computer and swap it out with the tuner. Didn’t think it would take that long.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

somerandomguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mine quoted me at $650 and said it’s gonna be a couple days lol.

slews

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco; Prius for the really gnarly stuff
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have to say my 'single best mod' is the Ford Performance tune, with my Steeda clutch pedal spring, on Toyo RT Trail tires in 255/80R17E! :giggle:
Sponsored