Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

re drill, and cutoff rear lower coulover mounts.

this mod gives 2" more ground clearance under the axle and gives a nearly free 2" lift on the rear.

perfect super easy solution.
Sponsored

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love a bunch of these... Can we add a part number (like the head rest 😁), it would help find these gems I've not heard of... Love this thread.

For me it's this dome light... $74 and easy install

Definitely like the sway bar disconnect (I have a Wildtrak too)...

Screenshot_20230503-100917.png

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iag Dome Light Kit has been the best bang for the buck. It's almost too bright inside now.
I saw those. I was thinking about adding those.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd say getting my vinyl wrap installed. It gets a lot of compliments.

From an actual functionality mod, I'd say my pocket lights on my modular bumper. I use them all the time, especially they amber during low visibility. I love them!

Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? IMG_1677

Sponsored

Cochese

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reading this, has given me a lot more ideas, but this is my favorite so far. Since this picture (yesterday) I changed the turn signal marker lights to be amber too. When i can get a good picture, I'll add it in. But for now...

The amber lights in the bottom of the image is just a camera effect. There are no lights on the bottom.
Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? Bronco front before directional change

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me, it was my modified skook:

Ford Bronco Single best modification you've made on your Bronco!? Bronco front before directional change

Have you tried downshifting? j/k ;) I find a lot of people don't rev this engine high enough... it would help if we had a useful and easily read-at-speed tachometer. That said, I'll be adding the tune. Which order did you add the tune and pedal cmdr? Could you tell the difference that the pedal cmdr made?
😀 With the FP tune, no longer need to downshift! The tune also has revmatch downshifting which I thought I would hate but I don’t.

I did the tune first and big improvement. Then I added the pedal commander and was blown away by the throttle response. Of course I keep it in the highest sport ++ setting Which requires getting used to so you stop launching the thing every time you start off in 1st. I thought it was a gimmick and now I couldn’t drive this thing without it.

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

From an actual functionality mod, I'd say my pocket lights on my modular bumper. I use them all the time, especially they amber during low visibility. I love them!

Sick!!! The lights look badass!

OP
OP
Brian514

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading this, has given me a lot more ideas, but this is my favorite so far. Since this picture (yesterday) I changed the turn signal marker lights to be amber too. When i can get a good picture, I'll add it in. But for now...

The amber lights in the bottom of the image is just a camera effect. There are no lights on the bottom.
Nice! Looks sweet!

LordFordsBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Performance Tune. It's is like taking a GT Mustang and making it a GT500 Shelby. Upset I wasted 9k miles of avg 2.7l Bronco driving before installing in 15 minutes.
I have a potentially dumb question - how did you buy/install this? Talk to a dealer?

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have lots of mods, but the most entertaining by far is the Oracle light up letters. I've seen a couple others since doing mine, such as BTRCUP and MAEPRL - hoping to see more in the future!

1683118974475.png
How’d you color match? Pay to paint them or did you find them that way? I could go for a hot pepper red BRUTUS

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a potentially dumb question - how did you buy/install this? Talk to a dealer?
Purchased through lethal performance. Plugged it into my Bronco, then into a laptop then back into the bronco. Has instructions and takes about 15 minutes to complete. I think there is also some youtube videos from people who have installed it. Very easy.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the back Black? That's what I want to do to mine, but make it look like the black "mud' spots are coming from the front tires. Mine will be front half Area 51 and back be Matt Black.
Sponsored