Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 CJ5, 1977 J10, 2022 Lowrider ST
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

5:05pm est on 7/13?

Didnā€™t the reservation system open at 8:00pm or 8:30pm eastern?
Yea- my mistake- 5:05 pst / 8:05 est.

4F62D454-E206-4A9A-A288-300E2A65ACEA.jpeg

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry, but what is it with the pineapple freakin pizza already?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One must think that if they have a Day 1 or Day 2 and are in the top allocation, how much do the deadly sins really matter? I feels like weā€™re all first up, and Fords ready to rock. I guess we will know very soon. I have an 11pm EST reservation and Iā€™m second on the dealer list. I have most of the deadly sins. But if Iā€™m materially delayed than who with deadly sins isnā€™t? Whoā€™s getting the Sasquatch tires, the 8:30pm EST guy? I mean cmon.

I suppose the biggest variable is how they treat and prioritize FE holders. Because if that truly is first fulfillment and nobody else, I could see how limited parts bins could run dry for the rest of the folk with early reservations and heavily optioned Broncos.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have we ever heard a for sure answer on if FEs will be built/scheduled before earlier timestamps? Many people reserved a non FE before the FE spots were taken so theoretically technically these reservations are ahead of them in line.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you not sign the Pineapple Pizza oath when you joined the forum? šŸ˜²
I must have slipped through the cracks somehow. šŸ¤«

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some interesting news- I received an email from my dealer (who has been great putting up with my constant annoying questions) that he received notice from Ford that my vehicle is being scheduled for production in June (no Vin yet). He did not have more info other than it would be 1 of 2 First Editions being produced for his dealership in June. Iā€™m a 5:05p EST 7/13 reservation holder- but I ordered the black interior which we were told was late availability. So maybe they have enough to do some right away...
All I know is I could be driving this bad boy way sooner than I thought!
you lost me on the 5:05pm est

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One must think that if they have a Day 1 or Day 2 and are in the top allocation, how much do the deadly sins really matter? I feels like weā€™re all first up, and Fords ready to rock. I guess we will know very soon. I have an 11pm EST reservation and Iā€™m second on the dealer list. I have most of the deadly sins. But if Iā€™m materially delayed than who with deadly sins isnā€™t? Whoā€™s getting the Sasquatch tires, the 8:30pm EST guy? I mean cmon.

I suppose the biggest variable is how they treat and prioritize FE holders. Because if that truly is first fulfillment and nobody else, I could see how limited parts bins could run dry for the rest of the folk with early reservations and heavily optioned Broncos.
I passed on a First Edition, as many others did. I donā€™t think FEā€˜s bump reservation time stamps.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been, but itā€™s now worth about $4k more wholesale than the residual. My plan was to buy it and immediately put it up for sale, but that might take some time.
I would wait until you have a build week before making a move unless you have another rig to tote you around all summer if need be. With microchip issues and everything else, just because it is built doesn't mean you get it. I have a transit and an f150 right now that were built first week of February but still have not shipped so yeah... ugh.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE thing to do!!! LOL

They (my dealer) had better let me drive one at the least!!!!
They are absolutely driveable! That is the whole point you get to see one sit in one drive one so you know what you are getting. All of us have ordered a spendy vehicle without ever trying one out, that is scary for a lot of folks. Personally I work for Ford and have since 2005 I am not worried about liking it at all. I won't get to see one until May 2nd...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever seen any information that listed FE as a prioritization factor that would preempt the reservation time stamp. Although, it stands to reason that a high percentage of FEā€™s will be the first rigs built since they were all ordered within the first several hours after reservations opened. The wild card here is the term ā€œlate availabilityā€. Late availability is more restrictive than ā€œpossible delayā€ moniker attached to one or more of the 6 deadly sins. Timestamp, not trim level (even FE) is the primary factor for production precedence, in addition to dealer allocation. If you have a late availability item like Black Leather on the FE. If your reservation is after an undetermined time, at some point the deadly sins will begin to effect build times. I believe FWIW, early (first 24 hours reservation holders) will be unaffected by deadly sins and will most likely be receiving a VIN as part of the lucky group (17%?) referenced in this thread. Or......Iā€™m completely wrong about everything. šŸ™‚the good news is we are very close to getting some answers after a long grueling process. Good luck everyone.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
everyone listing where they are on the list at their dealership, but that might mean jack shit because of the deadly sins. We have no clue how this will all work out.
Iā€™m #1 out of 2 at my dealership, but I agree, donā€™t mean turd if Iā€™m not in the top 17% of all orders. Iā€™m hoping for an early May delivery... ā˜¹

I mean, I am a first 24-hour reservation holder.
Sponsored