Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an E-class sedan for my daily, and my 2 door FE as my weekend fun car. I haven't touched the sedan in months. While Mercedes builds incredible transportation machines with tons of bells and whistles, nothing makes me happier than walking away from the Bronco and doing a double take. I think it's one of the best looking cars out there, and by far the most fun car to drive.
Sponsored

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would say exclusivity of vehicle and I was use to driving my F-150 but never really used it for 'truck" like things. This Raptor is a mix of a bigger vehicle and lot easier to maneuver around with it.

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the IT for me is looking back after I park it (especially next to a Jeep) and knowing its the best looking vehicle in the parking lot. Gets a lot of looks.

Its a fun vehicle to drive. Versatile and love removing the top and doors when the weather is nice.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great question…I have owned 13 Broncos and have one 23 on the way. Was so glad that Ford decided to bring it back . It has always been my favorite vehicle to drive , tow with, and just have fun with. My past Broncos were an 78,80,81,84,86,89,91,94,and 96. Current models are a 69, 95, 2021 Bronco Sport, and a 2022 two door. A 2023 four door is on order.
For me the “IT” factor has always been there.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nostalgia (the best and worst feeling in the world)!
And I was "sold" within a minute of watching this!

Bigcat64

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else been ignored completely by jeep owners,I drive down the road and they pretend I'm not there it's actually quite amusing 😜
Lololol I thought it was me! But yes I’m completely camo’d to jeeps

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always thought 2 door suvs were very cool. Ram Charger, Square bodies and OBS Broncos are very cool looking along with the 1G Bronco too. Just don’t see myself driving around in one of those older trucks though. A Jeep Wrangler was never an option because I’ve never liked the styling of them. I’m a Brit living in the dirty south for the past twenty four years. I’ve been all along the east coast but never west of Alabama. I have dreams of doing over landing out west and driving all over the country. I figured I would just do it in a pickup truck as that’s what I’ve always owned. When Broncos revival was announced in 2017 I thought it was pretty exciting news and was looking forward to how it looked. You lot remember those first leaked pics? Yeah, I saw those and it excited me even more. When ford did the full reveal I just thought it was so cool that there was a new Bronco out and I thought that it also just looked really cool and would love to have one. I was still on the fence though about possibly no longer driving a pickup truck, that’s just what I love. I did ultimately buy a reservation in Dec.2020 though it would be my adventure vehicle to use for over landing. That plus I just wanted one because these 2 door suvs have always been cool in my mind and have wanted one just to have.

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just a blast to drive. I love the feeling of the go anywhere possibilities. It's a great vehicle for what I need at this point in my life. My wife is loving it too. We find ourselves looking for places to go just so we can drive it.

We got a little bit of snow this week and I had no apprehension about hitting the streets.

And it just looks awesome.

Ford Bronco So what is "it" about the Bronco (for you)? 20221104_082818

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1. Manual Transmission in a trucklike vehicle(probably the last thing they will make like this)
2. Eruption Green(placed my reservation the day after ford debuted it)
3. Ford(long time ford guy but honestly if any automaker would have made something like thus u would be interested)

Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But seriously, the premise is simple: Wait 1-2 years just to pay $60K for a new car and your own cognitive dissonance will convince you that this car must be THE BEST. It has to be worth it. I mean, you suffered so much to get it. I LOVE IT!!!
I agree but to be more precise, cognitive dissonance can lead to post purchase dissonance and ultimately regret for the purchase. I am encouraged about owners who still "love" their vehicle thousands of miles after purchase.

There is definitely a collective psychology that happens with any group of fans for whatever tangible item exists. (Wrist watch collectors, Cowboy fans, etc. ) We have a need to justify the shortcomings of the item we just spent a bunch of money to obtain. The Bronco has a bunch of compromises and has had its share of reliability and build quality issues. Hopefully the latter has been worked out for MY2023. At least those who jump off the Bronco train have a vehicle that has maintained or increased its value.

Most of our "want" purchases are based on emotion. Ninety plus percent of people who purchase a Bronco don't need its capabilities. I would be better off keeping my reliable 14 year old GX470 for trail and bad weather duties and buying a used reliable daily driver beater that gets 30+ MPGs and has low insurance cost.

But I'm completely excited that my Bronco order is scheduled for production. I have owned some fun cars in 35+ years of driving but my all time favorite was a lifted 1978 K5 Blazer I had in high school. The Bronco should be a similar experience.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the 2 door

Seating and layout. Seating, steering wheel, roof line, and shifter are copied from a x3. I sold mine when I got this. Felt right at home with the bronco inside.

Power band of the 2.7. I was team 5.0 before I got some miles on it. Now I love this 2.7 with them turbos and how it grabs the power on downshifts and that top end.

Exhaust note and turbo sounds. Just like the x3 only deeper exhaust note.

Go cart like handling. Love taking turns at 30 without lifting from the skinny. Love pressing the skinny just a little more mid turn and feeling that ass come around and grab when she’s straight. Love being able to cut traffic like it had side ways wheels on it.

To actually feel something while driving. Bumps, rocks, dips, sticks, love being able to feel connected like on a atv or sxs.

Small dark cabin feels comfortable to me. Nice and snug.

Not giving a f about large bumps and dips/speed bumps. Harder you hit them, less you feel them.

Think they did a excellent job on the design and body lines too. She’s got a mean face with a sweet looking back end.

All the jeep people that wave, then do the look away when they realized it’s not a badass jeep. That will never get old.

Modularity of the vehicle itself for working on it, ease of wiring, after marker support, multiple mounting point for random accessories, large alternator output.

That’s what I like about my bronco.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always thought 2 door suvs were very cool. Ram Charger, Square bodies and OBS Broncos are very cool looking along with the 1G Bronco too. Just don’t see myself driving around in one of those older trucks though. A Jeep Wrangler was never an option because I’ve never liked the styling of them. I’m a Brit living in the dirty south for the past twenty four years. I’ve been all along the east coast but never west of Alabama. I have dreams of doing over landing out west and driving all over the country. I figured I would just do it in a pickup truck as that’s what I’ve always owned. When Broncos revival was announced in 2017 I thought it was pretty exciting news and was looking forward to how it looked. You lot remember those first leaked pics? Yeah, I saw those and it excited me even more. When ford did the full reveal I just thought it was so cool that there was a new Bronco out and I thought that it also just looked really cool and would love to have one. I was still on the fence though about possibly no longer driving a pickup truck, that’s just what I love. I did ultimately buy a reservation in Dec.2020 though it would be my adventure vehicle to use for over landing. That plus I just wanted one because these 2 door suvs have always been cool in my mind and have wanted one just to have.
I'm English been here 24 yrs also,loved the idea of a jeep but not the driving experience used to off-road with series3s in uk

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
In 1974 my dad picked me up from school in a brand new Ford Bronco. I have been hooked every since. I have owned three 1st gen. broncos in my days and I still own a 1976 but now I know how my dad felt all those years ago. Its a great feeling.

Tootles..jpg

new bronco.jpg

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I smile every time I look at her. Parking in a sea of same-looking SUVs makes me smile even more.

Recently got back from a trip to SE Oklahoma, and finally got to take on a few more serious trails. Couldn’t wipe the smile from my face.

D00F136A-64F9-44F0-9522-E06B492E71C7.jpeg
Sponsored