First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My new Bronco (2 weeks) is just pure fun. I called myself a patriot but haven't purchased a NEW American made car in my entire life. I have had may 25 cars (6 Stingray Corvettes, BMW, Benz, Volvo wagons and many Land Rovers). My 97 Defender was the best ever but I sold that for a price to be able to purchase two new Bronco 2drs.... I am very happy with my choices and all the extra cash in my savings. Nothing can compare to a 1997 defender or a 63 stingray but this thing is so much fun and easy to drive.... who doesn't need drain plugs in the floorboards and T-tops... My wife loves the 6 spd and like anything there are horses for course... not great of gas but Smiles per mile is high. My third Ford (64 1/2 mustang, 67 Lincoln conv.)...first new American car. LOVE IT....worth the wait.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had an early bronco wheeler back in the 70s then went to jeeps, always crawlers (sometimes dailys too)…gave up serious crawling nearly 15 years ago but when the new bronco came out figured I could do alttle wheeling in relative comfort and went for it…gotta say it is better than expected in all respects…the wife even enjoys the ride (she will even drive it), that never happened in Jeep…

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really wanted a $50k vehicle that I could take off-road to abuse, damage, and break for no other reason than to flex to my friends who owned Jeeps.
Sponsored