Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty safe to say there is a dedicated button for front dig?
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! frontdi

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah earlier spy photos showed a smaller screen.

Also, don't worry about the space. I am a tall guy with super long legs and I had plenty of room when I sat in it.
Wait what? sat in it? Is that your silhouette all blanked out? :LOL: Oh now you're definitely holding out on us!! Spill the beans!!

BTW, I kind of prefer the smaller screen over that big monster thing..

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594143673947

I know this has a red circle on the mirror buttons, but I'm just reusing the photo......we initially thought the controls "above" (to the left of) the mirror switches in the photo was an electronic parking brake, but I'm actually now shifting to thinking it's the window switches.

That graphic for the switch is quite far over to the right and front of the switch for it to be the circle P icon (normally the center the icon in the button). I'm thinking it's a window switch graphic like these:

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594143447390

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this has a red circle, but I'm just reusing the photo......we initially thought the controls "above" the mirror switches in the photo was an electronic parking brake, but I'm actually now shifting to thinking it's the window switches.

That graphic for the switch is quite far over to the right and front of the switch for it to be the circle P icon. I'm thinking it's a window switch graphic like these:

Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 1594143447390
I arrived at pretty much the same conclusion.

But then was left wondering where the parking brake is.

Does Ford do the pedal parking brake?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My thoughts after catching up, yeah vent looks odd but for good reason, I like the rubber stuff just makes things stay in place, I like how the difference between base and high isn't too large in terms of looks, I like the overall style, I like the shift knob itself but I don't like the plastic bag around it, I am fine with the center console being so low(it just fits better to have center storage/wireless charging for phones and stuff), I like how the actual center console is lifted up and looks go be huge, the mirror control is very awkward and really the only one I don't understand why it's there instead of just left of the driver(who knows something could be there). I also noticed it's very similar to f150center stack.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that the end of the key fob in the cup holder? How does it compare to current F150?
looks like it, the procedure for a lot of push button starts fords in case of a dead fob battery is to place the fob into a slot inside the cup holder and hit the start button. Looks similar, if not the same as the keyless entry/start fob from the current gen f-150

though it’s also possible that it’s a padlock, you can see a brass colored item next to it that could be a padlock key....

Last edited:

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

E-Brake (Top) and powered mirror control (bottom)?? Mirror control makes sense there...1 less thing on the removable door.
Good catch, I was scratching my head wondering why it was there.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this has a red circle on the mirror buttons, but I'm just reusing the photo......we initially thought the controls "above" (to the left of) the mirror switches in the photo was an electronic parking brake, but I'm actually now shifting to thinking it's the window switches.

That graphic for the switch is quite far over to the right and front of the switch for it to be the circle P icon (normally the center the icon in the button). I'm thinking it's a window switch graphic like these:

So ignore this post of mine - a source is telling me they're on the doors and that it's just and illusion.

I arrived at pretty much the same conclusion.

But then was left wondering where the parking brake is.

Does Ford do the pedal parking brake?
No, as of the 2018 refresh, F-150 got an electronic parking brake, and most if not all of the lineup gets them now.

Kaldur_Ahm

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what are the odds we get the fully digital gauge clusters like the F150?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This. Also, there is something right out of the frame that makes the inset vent necessary.
TELL US!! man, can't wait. Ford is knocking this out of the park.

I do like the Jeep interior looks more, but I am more than willing to make that sacrifice for the better functionality it seems we are getting.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Take it a step further - get rid of the CB radio look and just put everything on the giant media screen. I am all for knobs for control of radio and climate - but this is not integrated well. Might as well just put it all in the media screen. It is big enough to make it easy to navigate and touch.
No thanks