First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From the self-described mall crawler.....I’m waiting for my wife to clip the bottom of her big gulp on the grab handle and have it dump all in the driver’s seat/lap. Maybe it will be removable for those of us in the Midwest (all flat). Lol

My dreams of a column shifter and room under the radio stack arent happening ...lol.

50A5480D-7D48-4044-8D7D-015F16975B64.jpeg
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is most likely the loaded rubicon fighter. Base or lower trim packages most likely will have a smaller screen, pizza cutter all season tires, etc.
Missing the sway bar disconnect if it is a Rubicon fighter.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think they'd heard of you either. ?
I gotta agree with @JAGSarge i never heard of them either until about 8 months ago. And that little bitch stunt they pulled with "Ford banned us from the premier" as in a virtual premier. Like seriously if that isn't click bait I don't know what is. Bunch of little whining bitches they are ?

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@TFLtruck calling some of y'all out lol

Also...They agree with me on the Cayenne ohshit handle :D

Hey @Paint I love ya and all, but you suck! That's 13 minutes of my life I'll never get back listening to those 2 wining babies.. Oh we got blacklisted... A "engineer" on that site... Blah... Blah.. Blah... F'ing blah.

We need to get some of our older (crusty) members around here to make some videos.
Better than anything those idiots can do. Who's in?

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm crusty AF, and I don't talk much until I drink a lot.

My videos would be AWESOME
Same. You’ll not be able to understand any vids I make after 10....too much slurring.

that’s 10am.

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep. I know some people will probably be upset about that, but it saves money and reduces complexity to have it common between all powertrains. I personally have never used an emergency brake/parking brake for anything other than parking, but I know I don't speak for everyone when I say that. Is there a specific reason why people are upset about an electronic parking brake? I'm genuinely curious.
I think it is a confidence thing. Especially with manual cars you want to yank on the lever and feel the clicks so you know the car is not going anywhere.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep. I know some people will probably be upset about that, but it saves money and reduces complexity to have it common between all powertrains. I personally have never used an emergency brake/parking brake for anything other than parking, but I know I don't speak for everyone when I say that. Is there a specific reason why people are upset about an electronic parking brake? I'm genuinely curious.
For me, it's a preference towards a manual safety interlock combined with the habit of "it's always been this way." I just inherently trust a manual parking brake because you can feel it engage and usually tell if it hasn't engaged properly. I've never driven a vehicle with an electronic parking brake so I guess I'll just have to learn to deal with it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interior looks great to me. A little more luxurious than I would prefer maybe. Hopefully they have an optional cheaper interior. Overall very nice.

Sponsored

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gotta agree with @JAGSarge i never heard of them either until about 8 months ago. And that little bitch stunt they pulled with "Ford banned us from the premier" as in a virtual premier. Like seriously if that isn't click bait I don't know what is. Bunch of little wining bitches they are ?
Not a virtual premier, incase you hadn't noticed a bunch of media got early hands on access. But hey your welcome to you opinion. Thanks for watching!

captchathis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dreams of a column shifter and room under the radio stack arent happening ...lol.
This is my gripe with modern automatic gear levers.... most if not all are electronic now so why not just move it on to the dash as a rotary switch next to the start button or as a column shifter to take back a large space in the center console.

JTL2017

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano...sadly
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awl look.. The big YouTube sensations have joined us over here... Good thing this site hasn't been blacklisted yet, you'll get some good info.
Now go make another video about how we are being mean to you.. And keep a lookout for our channel when the guys get it together... Sometime before 10am though because it seems they like to drink a bit.

Sorry Doug... I'll behave now. I know you're gonna drop the hammer on me eventually.
Sponsored