Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did these images come from? I'd like to see more.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
butFord, ya did good. damnit ya did good. Im buyin your Mach for 2021. And two Broncos 2022, 2023. I love ya. And I hate ya.
I feel this. Ford has been REALLY pissing me off lately, but damnit they've also been releasing vehicles that REALLY appeal to me. I might be selling my Mustang to buy a Mach 1 and buying a Bronco (although if that happens, it'll likely push my Bronco purchase back another year, as I wanted to buy another house next year). I don't want to give Ford my money, but holy hell it sure is hard not to

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just venting here. Really wish they went full size on this one. The 2 door, which I prefer, from the limited pictures we’ve seen looks comparable to a Jeep Wrangler. That’s not what I was hoping for. I would have loved to have have had room for 3 adults in the back bench seat with still several feet for storage behind. Unfortunately I don’t think we get that in this 2 door version which would leave me to pass on this one. Just my 2 cents and disappointed after this long a wait. Hope I’m wrong.
Bruh, all this time you thought it was going to be a full-size Bronco?

idk what to tell you. We’ve known it was going to be mid-size for years.....

If you don’t mind 4 doors it might big enough for your needs but yeah. FSB will never happen or is years away depending on the success of this Bronco lineup

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not buying the long range zoom theory as it does not explain the size distortion between vehicles. Ford just saved a low resolution version of a close shot and released it as a spy shot.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not buying the long range zoom theory as it does not explain the size distortion between vehicles. Ford just saved a low resolution version of a close shot and released it as a spy shot.
The general consensus at this point is that anything without camo is indeed leaked. Not ford orchestrated

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bruh, all this time you thought it was going to be a full-size Bronco?

idk what to tell you. We’ve known it was going to be mid-size for years.....

If you don’t mind 4 doors it might big enough for your needs but yeah. FSB will never happen or is years away depending on the success of this Bronco lineup
It's on the Ranger platform. That should give a pretty good idea of the size.

Sponsored

Tubhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
T2G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn’t say this is from ford because it came from a HD drone. I do drone photography/videography and it’s just a hobby but my camera shoots in 4K. I think this was a heavy crop/zoom and maybe even a screen grab of 1 frame.
I do not think this was ford and I bet there is more footage from this day that will leak.
If this were a zoom and crop, the fisheye lense theory wouldn’t work because that lense would have to be close to warp that truck to be half the size of the foreground bronco.
2nd: if it were a long distant picture that was zoomed in on, the white truck and bronco should be close to their actual size.
Therefore, this is fake.

just my guess. I’m not a photo pro and I know lenses are hard to understand

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Perspective

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592689318946

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592689427687

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 1592689634047