nwardoh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. I disabled the auto start stop according to the spreadsheet and then after restarting pushed the button to see what it did. Does that reset it cause on the test drive it was still turning off at stop signs? I also tried the disable in the other module and various combos and also no go.

2. my f150 had setting to disable the fake v8 sounds from coming through the speakers. I haven’t tested but does the Bronco produce sounds through the speakers as well and if so can they be disabled?
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. I disabled the auto start stop according to the spreadsheet and then after restarting pushed the button to see what it did. Does that reset it cause on the test drive it was still turning off at stop signs? I also tried the disable in the other module and various combos and also no go.
If you have a 2023MY, the Start/Stop setting listed in the spreadsheet doesn't work. Not sure if anyone has found a solution for that yet. Only works for 2021/2022.
2. my f150 had setting to disable the fake v8 sounds from coming through the speakers. I haven’t tested but does the Bronco produce sounds through the speakers as well and if so can they be disabled?
Only if you have the Lux package with the B&O system. And yes you can disable it. Info here. (You can ignore all of the stuff about the EQ setting, you just want the "Engine Sound Enhancement" setting.)

OP
OP

nwardoh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh that’s just with the b&o eh? F150 is every one of them. Good to know. Yes it’s a 23 so I’ll wait on the start stop

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh that’s just with the b&o eh? F150 is every one of them. Good to know. Yes it’s a 23 so I’ll wait on the start stop
Might be able to find start stop in the easy modes, I remember seeing it just can't remember which module it was under.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Leave the radio off when you start and you'll know....there are no sounds coming thru. The baby bronco as I call it, does that. Ours is noisy enough (softtop, rear windows usually out....and after 5 hours on the highway yesterday.....oh, so tired!!)

Sponsored
OP
OP

nwardoh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leave the radio off when you start and you'll know....there are no sounds coming thru. The baby bronco as I call it, does that. Ours is noisy enough (softtop, rear windows usually out....and after 5 hours on the highway yesterday.....oh, so tired!!)
Good to know. They were annoying in f150. The 3.5eb sounds good on it's own and I like hearing the turbos spooling.

Donkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totalled
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like noise cancellation would suit them better than engine noises, but what do consumers know?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like noise cancellation would suit them better than engine noises, but what do consumers know?
Actually, a wind noise cancellation system would be the best! lol
Sponsored