First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hoping an after market solution comes out soon. I also can’t see stop lights without tilting my head. Need a mirror on the dash so I can see when it changes. I’m sort of tall 6’1” with the seat at maximum height, the windshield and visor can be a problem.
Exactly my issue. I’m tall as well so I basically had it half down. Ended up lowering my seat but it was still a bit of an issue.
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it have a double joint like this picture?......two ball joints ad the ends of the short rod? If so, the double ball joint should allow you to push the mirror to the right by quite a bit and then re-adjust angles so you can see properly.

Ford Bronco Sun Visor too long hits rearview mirror 1638937205638

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it have a double joint like this picture?......two ball joints ad the ends of the short rod? If so, the double ball joint should allow you to push the mirror to the right by quite a bit and then re-adjust angles so you can see properly.

I am 90% sure that it has a double joint and just needs to be properly adjusted as indicated.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

^^^ THIS

I had the same issue and when I installed my dash cam I realized that the whole mirror joint simply needed to be shifted sideways and the “issue” was instantly corrected.

The problem is that adjusting just the mirror and not the joint will NOT solve the problem.

BEND THE JOINT - PROBLEM SOLVED!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys saying to adjust the joint and not the mirror, do you have the lane-sensing camera mounted (giant black box) behind the mirror on the windshield?

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y’all need to learn to adjust the mirror.
Im telling you. I can not adjust the joint enough at the window mount due to interference with the giant black box holding the lane-sensing camera. I know how rearview mirror joints work.

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noticed the same issue on the Bronco I drove at Off-Roadeo Moab. Was hoping it was just a fluke but I guess not....

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine doesn't do this either, works just fine. I'm also 6.3'' and the visor doesn't interfere with my vision at all unless I have it vertically down, but that's in any car. I don't know what height my seat is set at, it was perfect when I got in the first time, so I never changed it. I'd be happy to measure distance from both A pillars to mirror tomorrow if you like, send me a message as I might not remember and not come across this thread again. Something is off there, hopefully an easy fix.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine doesn't hit either. For reference, I have the high package with the camera box.
I would send @FordMotorCompany a message about it. Sounds to me like the mirror was installed incorrectly.

You folks that the visor is contacting the mirror, how big is the gap between the passenger side visor and the mirror?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was hitting and I had to slide the visor all the way in. Problem solved.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting, don’t have this issue with mine at all. My only issue is that it seems too tall and when down blocks half the windshield.
You could try lowering your seat height, if its still comfortable to drive that way for you.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not having that problem. Two questions, do you have an abnormally large space on the passenger side? Like was mirror stuck on off center? And, are both of your visors the same size? Also, to other posters, my mirror doesn't really move much. Its not like other double socket mirror brackets, mine seems to only pivot on one socket, not two.
Sponsored