Sponsored

Swapping Sasquatch Fender Flares for Standard Flares?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So a rock hits your windshield from a vehicle in front of you; hows that common courtesy that the vehicle in front has fenders or not? Common SENSE is more appropriate here. Ever saw a dump truck or 18 wheeler with a sticker on the dump, or trailer stating stay back? Theyre NOT responsible for what happens to your vehicle if theyre in front of you unless say the load was drop and youd hit it.
Not sure why you are so angry about the need to cover your tires. It is a law for a reason in several states as been said on here before. I work for the state of Cali as a civil engineer and I will guarantee you that drivers of dump trucks, low-beds, bottom dumps and anything else leaving my job sites are responsible for any debris (except straw/agriculture) that hit other vehicles on the road way. I have signed off on enough claims to know. You are allowed to make up whatever facts you want in your fairy tale land but you are personally responsible for what flies off your vehicle.
Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Skinny flares on a Sasquatch is going to give you something like this:
Ford Bronco Swapping Sasquatch Fender Flares for Standard Flares? 1615521223074

I’d say that’s a pretty conservative amount of poke. I mean, there’s always option B and run no flares. 😁

Ford Bronco Swapping Sasquatch Fender Flares for Standard Flares? 1615521474136

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You trading that Passport too. Can't stand that Trans. Push button sucks anyway. Throttle response is the worst. send a postcard USPS it might respond quicker.
Actually no. We like the push button transmission. Nor have we complained about the throttle response. Per your "complaints" there should be a lot of angry Pilot, Passport, Ridgeline, and MDX customers.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My plan is to sell/trade the Sasquatch flares and wheels off my BL and will be looking to buy/trade for BL optional wheel and standard flares. Will be running Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35/11.50/17.

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually no. We like the push button transmission. Nor have we complained about the throttle response. Per your "complaints" there should be a lot of angry Pilot, Passport, Ridgeline, and MDX customers.
As long as you like it...

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My plan is to sell/trade the Sasquatch flares and wheels off my BL and will be looking to buy/trade for BL optional wheel and standard flares. Will be running Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35/11.50/17.
What would the reasoning behind this be?!

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not really sure the reason for the "haha" 🤷‍♂️ your complaints don't match the overall review of the Pilot, Passport, Ridgeline or MDX.
No biggie. Just thought you were in the same boat as me as for as not leased with certain aspects of the vehicle. Overall it's been great and I wish I could field both in a way. Too many, not enough garage.

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No biggie. Just thought you were in the same boat as me as for as not leased with certain aspects of the vehicle. Overall it's been great and I wish I could field both in a way. Too many, not enough garage.
*least

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No fact of the matter is youre a tool if youre following to close to ANY vehicle and get his with a rock. THAT IS A FACT! Right? Regardless of whether or not a piece of plastic is there to protect another vehicle (like as if that actually helps) but if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Common courtesy is opening a door for someone. Getting out of the left lane so someone can pass you up. Whats on YOUR vehicle has NOTHING to do with common courtesy. Fenders (if you want to actually believe) are not there to protect 100% of anything. Its more to basically "state" they protect.

So if I want to wear nut huggers, its common courtesy for me NOT to wear them because i dont want you to get upset looking at my crotch? :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure you have a beautiful crotch but one thing you're not considering is that rocks can be thrown into oncoming traffic on 2-lane highways where they'll hit windshields with serious force.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What would the reasoning behind this be?!
I don't care for the huge Sasquatch flares and just swapping out the flares to standard would leave the body sides exposed to mud and rock damage.

The only time I've seen the huge flares look decent is the 4WP Bronco on 37's. I'll do that if the drama isn't too great.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care for the huge Sasquatch flares and just swapping out the flares to standard would leave the body sides exposed to mud and rock damage.

The only time I've seen the huge flares look decent is the 4WP Bronco on 37's. I'll do that if the drama isn't too great.
I realize this. Then why get the SAS on the badlands? 98% of the difference between SAS and badlands is the wheels and tires. Same suspension, ( minus a spacer) same axles, and with the auto the 4.46 to 4.7 difference is meh imo. Save yourself the SAS cost in the first place and just get the BL with the optional wheels. Just my opinion.

Also, if you drop down to the 33's you're losing the 1" ground clearance the SAS gives over the badlands!

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not seen a difference between the standard vs the Sasquatch fender flares so not sure how much bigger they are. All the pics they seem to look fine tho
Sponsored