Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello Everyone,

I ordered my Bronco July-ish 2021, and attended the Off Roadeo in New Hampshire. It was pretty cool and I enjoyed the experience. Learned a ton... and then forgot it all.

Fast forward two years, and I finally receive my Bronco in July of 2023. All that great info I learned at the 2021 Off Roadeo is lost.

I recently tried to register for an off-roadeo, and I think it said it was $2,000+? I'm completely willing to pay a couple hundred, but for $2k I think Ill pass.

Has anyone ever been able to successfully register for a 2nd off roadeo event without having to pay the full amount? I feel like had I known it would take 2 years to get my Bronco, I wouldn't have used the voucher so soon.

Thanks all.
Sponsored

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. I'd like to go back with my wife, who I think would enjoy it.

Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd be interested in buying another owner's credit who has no desire to use it.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I'd like to go back with my wife, who I think would enjoy it.

Not sure if it's allowed, but I'd be interested in buying another owner's credit who has no desire to use it.

if its allowed. i'd sell mine.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is open to retake. They opened it up to the public a few months ago and changed some of the pricing around.

If you are paying to go again (or paying because you don't have a Bronco) - it's $800 per car, and that includes yourself (or the driver) and up to three passengers.

Which is a better deal than the Qualifying Bronco if you have more than 1 guest. If you are going with a qualifying Bronco, the driver is free ($150 refundable deposit), and it's $400-600 per passenger (depending on age and if they also want to drive or not).

For second trips or trips without a qualifying Bronco, the site is this:
https://broncodrives.com/

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is open to retake. They opened it up to the public a few months ago and changed some of the pricing around.

If you are paying to go again (or paying because you don't have a Bronco) - it's $800 per car, and that includes yourself (or the driver) and up to three passengers.

Which is a better deal than the Qualifying Bronco if you have more than 1 guest. If you are going with a qualifying Bronco, the driver is free ($150 refundable deposit), and it's $400-600 per passenger (depending on age and if they also want to drive or not).

For second trips or trips without a qualifying Bronco, the site is this:
https://broncodrives.com/
You are correct, that there is now a program for non-owners, however it is not the same as the regular Bronco Off-Roadeo program.

The non-owners program is basically a half day compared to the normal Off-Roadeo program. This may be exactly what someone is looking for, but if you have done the standard program and are looking to repeat that, the only option is the return owner program, which is what OP already found.

We also have had a number of people who have purchased additional Broncos, which qualifies for a return visit as well.

Anyway, my goal is to simply point out that the non owner program is very different than the normal Off-Roadeo program.

Sponsored

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We initially did the NH one using the credit that came with our Bronco purchase. Enjoyed it so much that we decided to go to Austin for a weekend to try there. Actually decided to do two half-days in Austin (Saturday and Sunday) at the new rate someone mentioned above since we were traveling there and wanted to make most of the trip.

Yes, doing a repeat is different from the experience that comes with the Bronco, but really only in the following ways (other than 1/2 the amount of time):

1. No free Yeti water tumbler
2. You don't get the free breakfast/lunch/dinner (but didn't need it since it was only a half-day)
3. Smaller group size (actually, we were the only other people that weekend, so we were 1-on-1 with the guide)
4. Same educational info concerning Bronco functions (if we had any questions about what to push/select under the different off-road scenarios then they would tell us and explain, if needed)
5. I think we actually got to do MORE in a half-day than what other people did in the full day

If you go to Austin, ask for Amy (she was awesome and a little crazy (in a good way)).

OP
OP

zdurban

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I sent a slew of emails to Ford / Off roadeo explaining that I used by off roadeo voucher right after ordering my bronco, and then waited 2 years for my bronco. I explained that I never would used my voucher had I known it would take 2 years to take ownership of the bronco, and is there anyway I could re-enroll for a discounted price, since I long lost any info from the course 2 years ago. I got the following response:

Unfortunately, no exception will be made to allow anyone to use their credit twice. I did escalate your request to upper management, and it was denied.

Thank you for your understanding. For additional information or questions, please reach out to Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters at[email protected] or (888) 260-5744.
looks like no dice and no exceptions.

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Everyone,

I ordered my Bronco July-ish 2021, and attended the Off Roadeo in New Hampshire. It was pretty cool and I enjoyed the experience. Learned a ton... and then forgot it all.

Fast forward two years, and I finally receive my Bronco in July of 2023. All that great info I learned at the 2021 Off Roadeo is lost.

I recently tried to register for an off-roadeo, and I think it said it was $2,000+? I'm completely willing to pay a couple hundred, but for $2k I think Ill pass.

Has anyone ever been able to successfully register for a 2nd off roadeo event without having to pay the full amount? I feel like had I known it would take 2 years to get my Bronco, I wouldn't have used the voucher so soon.

Thanks all.
I attended the 'complimentary' Off-Roadeo in April 2023 in Austin...It was great! I was in Moab last fall when it was announced that you could take another. I had some time and thought I'd take it in Moab and have my wife accompany me since she didn't ride along in Austin. There were spots available in Moab but the $2k price is well over what I'm willing to pay. I would have paid the 'extra' driver charges (~$450 if I recall) on the 'complimentary' Off-Rodeo but it is not worth $2k for me.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys realize you can bring your own bronco off roading, and hire a personal guide(if you want or need) for way less than 2k for 4 hours. Just a suggestion.

I went to the Off-Rodeo and though it was fun, but not worth repeating at any cost, much less 2k. Off-roading on your own accord, with a personal guide would be a significantly better experience in just about any state in the country.

Utah Todd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BroncoBadlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did it twice, no problem.
First time after purchasing a 22 badlands.
Second time after purchasing a 23 badlands.
First driver received the purchase credit. Second driver/passenger we had to pay for. The second time through was more money. Just due to the inflation. Nothing around $2,000 though. I think it was $400 or $500 the first time, the second time I believe it was around $600.

Sponsored

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys realize you can bring your own bronco off roading, and hire a personal guide(if you want or need) for way less than 2k for 4 hours. Just a suggestion.

I went to the Off-Rodeo and though it was fun, but not worth repeating at any cost, much less 2k. Off-roading on your own accord, with a personal guide would be a significantly better experience in just about any state in the country.
I did some mild off-roading while in Moab, Willow Springs Road and Shafer Switchbacks/Potash Road Plus a couple other easy trails. There are plenty of guided 'tours' in Moab but maybe next time....:)

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wish the Off-Roadeo slots were transferable. I have purchased 3 Broncos (including a Raptor) and 3 Bronco Sports and have only attended the BOR in New Hampshire in Sept 2021 when it was only open to Badlands orders. I would gladly “share” the slots that I will never use with others who would use them!

That reminds me, I need to find a date to attend the Raptor Off Roadeo in Vegas…

cyarbrough

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsontherocks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrk, 2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As someone said, there are some good options, such as the Half Day Adventure program at Offroadeo. Beyond that, If you get to Moab, and are looking for someone to show you around, reach out to me. I know a few people that can totally help.
Sponsored