TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you want to drive a SAS, I am in the OC. 👍
Thank you. I used to be. Now in LA. I need to find some trails I can take my boys on if you have any recommendations. Nothing crazy until I get something truly made for it. I just think I’ll regret 35s. If it was a Raptor I think it’s different.
Sponsored

Kevers

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Put down a deposit on my BD and then took the dealer WT for a spin.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone test drive before they purchased? I have a Badlands ordered but really want to drive one of this dam things.
Yes, when my dealers mannequin arrived......My wife said "what if you dont' like it after waiting a year? No worries dear...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most dealers have a demo unit by now, call around. Everything around me has unfortunately been 2.7 4drs which I couldn't care less about.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife and I test drove a Wildtrack in October and then went back to test drive a stick-shift later, as that is what we were ordering. Both of them thoroughly failed to disappoint.

On a side note, the Wildtrack that we test drove was no longer on display - a customer wrecked it on a test drive :eek:.

Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone test drive before they purchased? I have a Badlands ordered but really want to drive one of this dam things.
Yes. I have an OBX on order, (should arrive next week but it's already on it's 5th delivery date bump so who knows) but my dealer was able to get a Big Bend in as a mannequin last month. They invited us in to test drive it just to check it out, and it was better than I was expecting. It was only a mid package, small screen, not too many options. but the driving feel, size, handling, ect, were all much better than I was expecting.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a 45 min off-road test drive this week. Needless to say I can’t wait for mine which is scheduled to be built next week.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Kinda funny. This is the first car I ever bought without even test driving. I didn’t even realize that till after I was home with it. I have a 4dr badlands soft top with a 2.7. Luckily I love it. If you wanna go for a spin let me know. I live in Orange County NY. It will cost you a beer & a pack of peanuts.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drove my big bend for about an hour before going back and doing the paperwork it was odd it was all still wrapped in plastic even the steering wheel. how could u not test drive it that seem nuts to me

Sponsored
OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
. Kinda funny. This is the first car I ever bought without even test driving. I didn’t even realize that till after I was home with it. I have a 4dr badlands soft top with a 2.7. Luckily I love it. If you wanna go for a spin let me know. I live in Orange County NY. It will cost you a beer & a pack of peanuts.
Dam if you were just a little closer (y)

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, ordered a Badlands Sasq and was able to eventually test drive a Wildtrak at my dealership. Loved it. Definitely agree that the windshield seemed smaller/further away (and I'm coming from an FJ Cruiser). But the view/feel will break in with miles driven, overall it's a going to be a fun/great car and can't wait for it to arrive in a week or so!
If you get a BL sas do you still get the sway bar disconnect?

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First day reservation holder but I usually never buy a first year production of any vehicle. Drove two 2.7L Sasquatch equipped 4 doors, one for about 45 minutes doing everything except off-road. After that ride I put in my order and will drive my 4Runner until delivery day. My former Jeep Unlimited and current 4Runner don’t even come close to comparing in look, ride, equipment, and comfort. I’ve seen enough YouTubes to know it will do the type of off roading our family does, which is camping up on the Mogollon Rim, medium level desert sand and rock trails down to Fossil Creek waterfall and swimming holes, tooling around Yuma sand dunes, and road tripping the Southwest along with beach days with the surf boards up top in Coronado Island and Carlsbad. I’ve never felt so good driving something other than a high end muscle car, and I grew up in a dealership family driving pretty much everything.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had driven a 4 door 2.3 in August and really enjoyed the experience. My local dealer has a 2 door, SaS mannequin that I was able to drive two weeks ago. It was incredible! I was worried about the handling on the SaS and the 2 door: I was not disappointed. The 2.7 is a very nice set up.
Sponsored