Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is like the age-old question: pretty face with a meh body or rockin' bod with a trash bag face?

Ford Bronco The Angel and the Devil. giphy (42)
Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get an used Tesla S and not only will it be cheaper it will beat the pants off the Hellcat. Just saying...

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that's you in your avatar, you look like a lumberjack. So I think you'd get more use out of a Bronco. I hate going to Lowes in my accord, can't fit anything.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also a muscle car guy - while I don't have a 700hp beast, I do have a '16 Mustang that I thoroughly enjoy driving as my daily, and my fun car is a 71 Dodge Dart that I've had for over 15 years, and spent 11 years restoring (mostly myself)... I get where you're coming from. The Hellcat is a bad ass car, and that sounds like a price that is REALLY attractive... My thought is, get the Hellcat - drive it and enjoy it for a few years - if you're anything like me, you'll be tired of it in 3 or 4 years- by then there'll be pre owned Broncos available in the market, and you can get one then if you so desire. I've been driving sporty RWD cars for a while now and am ready to venture into something different (off road vehicle), so I'm really looking forward to getting rid of my Mustang in exchange for the Bronco... my Dart (before and after restoration) for reference :) and my Mustang
Ford Bronco The Angel and the Devil. Mustang front nickelback large
Ford Bronco The Angel and the Devil. Dart Before and After

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that's you in your avatar, you look like a lumberjack. So I think you'd get more use out of a Bronco. I hate going to Lowes in my accord, can't fit anything.
That me. ?

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm also a muscle car guy - while I don't have a 700hp beast, I do have a '16 Mustang that I thoroughly enjoy driving as my daily, and my fun car is a 71 Dodge Dart that I've had for over 15 years, and spent 11 years restoring (mostly myself)... I get where you're coming from. The Hellcat is a bad ass car, and that sounds like a price that is REALLY attractive... My thought is, get the Hellcat - drive it and enjoy it for a few years - if you're anything like me, you'll be tired of it in 3 or 4 years- by then there'll be pre owned Broncos available in the market, and you can get one then if you so desire. I've been driving sporty RWD cars for a while now and am ready to venture into something different (off road vehicle), so I'm really looking forward to getting rid of my Mustang in exchange for the Bronco... my Dart (before and after restoration) for reference :) and my Mustang
Very nice cars you have. Yeah some people don't get the whole Muscle car experience. Its not just about going fast its about enjoying the drive especially if your driving a stick. Also modding is fun and going to car shows. But a quick trip to the strip is always a good time.

There's also something about the Hellcat that goes even beyond that stuff for me. I love name and the whole style of it. Its just so sinister. Makes for great Fall pictures in from of a countryside church as well. Lol.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, get the Hellcat. There will be deals on Broncos in about 3 years, you'll never get that Hellcat deal again.

Noah Dueker

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming you don't go Bronco, unless you plan to drag the HC, you should go Scat Pack. Cheaper, better (slightly) on fuel, and still more power than you can safely use on a highway. Unless you like constantly worrying about breaking your tires as you accelerate on the freeway.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, get the Hellcat. There will be deals on Broncos in about 3 years, you'll never get that Hellcat deal again.
Whichever i chose will be my vehicle for the next 15 years. Maybe more.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whichever i chose will be my vehicle for the next 15 years. Maybe more.
If it were anything but the Hellcat, I wouldn't do it, but the Hellcat is unique, the Bronco while fun will not be 'unique', at least not the current versions.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it were anything but the Hellcat, I wouldn't do it, but the Hellcat is unique, the Bronco while fun will not be 'unique', at least not the current versions.
Thats kinda how I feel. Some will disagree but I do feel the Hellcat is pretty unique.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same boat, but Iā€™m looking at a new Subaru STI. While yes, the Bronco is definitely a smarter choice, but that STI has been something Iā€™ve wanted for so long. Itā€™s less reliable and probably worst on gas, but Iā€™ve had a thing for them for so long.
I recently bought a used BRZ. Having lots of fun on pavement. If down the road I get a Bronco, it will be a base model. My total for both vehicles will be less than some will spend on one loaded Bronco. Maybe consider going that route and you can have both an STI and Bronco? Also the BRZ handling has killed what little desire I had to drive a 4x4 on pavement, lol.

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wound up with 2 as well. Did a base - then looked at specs more and not knowing I could change later also placed a BadLands. Both on the 13th. Not sure what Iā€™ll do with the extra at this point. Iā€™m assuming there will be enough of a delay Iā€™ll be able to sell the 2nd at MSRP - but I donā€™t know if I want to take the risk......

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently bought a used BRZ. Having lots of fun on pavement. If down the road I get a Bronco, it will be a base model. My total for both vehicles will be less than some will spend on one loaded Bronco. Maybe consider going that route and you can have both an STI and Bronco? Also the BRZ handling has killed what little desire I had to drive a 4x4 on pavement, lol.
I'd like to, but I've already got 2 cars, and trading in my current daily for an STI/Bronco and then buying the other down the road isn't in the cards in terms of space, plus I'm not balling like that lol. And I won't sell my AE86, so that limits my options.
Sponsored