Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would agreed with this, but think about it for a second. For the last decade, China has had a monopoly on manufacturing high-end electronics. All Apple products including the new Vision Pro (shipping now), which contains the most advanced technology and the tightest tolerances of any consumer product. You think they can't bolt together a Bronco better than your average UAW worker in the Michigan Assembly plant?
It's gonna be built with the same shitty fasteners, holding the same cheap plastics that will scratch and squeak if stare too hard. 🙄
Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet the raptor digital display is cheaper to make than the regular digital/analog combo gauge. For this simple reason, I think Ford will move to all digital in future models.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet the raptor digital display is cheaper to make than the regular digital/analog combo gauge. For this simple reason, I think Ford will move to all digital in future models.
I just hope they make it easily backwards compatible. Heck even make it a Ford Performance part. It would be a nice upgrade