Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fe 4 doors are still regularly selling for mid $80k and have all month so far at Manheim auctions all over the country. Not one has sold for less than that this month so far looking at sales. Not the 90k to 100k when few were out there but still a high premium above retail. They aren't going to keep paying this if they aren't getting it on the retail side. So plenty seem to still be willing to pay the premiums.
Hell, even the 2 Doors on BaT did well this month:

Ford Bronco The First Edition Bronco WILL go down in US History as the first American vehicle to BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME LOL! [Auction Pricing Insight] 1643295672853
Sponsored

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not surprised in the least. Ford as a company has mastered the 'limited edition' roll out of specialty vehicles. I have never and will never pay an ADM on the vast majority of Ford LE vehicles as the markup is only supported in the resale market for a very short time.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still feel like a lot of people these days want the extras and trinkets. Electronic doodads, heated seats, etc. So even base Sas would not be sufficient for them. I wonder how many other than some more hardcore value buyers, are buying the base Sas. I'm not sure it's greatly impacting the upscale model prices, but will see.
I think the Base buyers fall into two camps and some Luxury buyers don't understand either. I have no interest in a 4 banger with open diffs and wouldn't consider paying $50k to get there, make me wait three years and the appeal will probably be gone........you just lost a buyer. You offer the Base buyer a $1500 option to add 12" screen, voice navigation, premium stereo, signature headlamps, colored matching door handles, lane keep, adaptive cruise control, etc, I suspect many would pass........I'd pay $1500 not to have it.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First editions sticker in many cases for high fiftys
Uh I think your math is wrong. Without attempting to go back in and build and price a 2021 FE (which can no longer be accomplished) I recall, although my recollection can be fuzzy, that the MSRP (sticker) of a FE (and there were NO options other than color) was north of $60k, and higher than $62 if I recall correctly

My original build of my OBX was "high fiftys" with the dual top option and assorted roof items that I gave up. And that was non-SAS. I could easily have topped $60k for a non-FE

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still not sure what the OP was trying to say - maybe it's a rant about the resale value of First Editions being similar to other lines? But when I look at Autotrader I see dozens of Broncos in the ATL area, $60-$100k. I could flip mine for $10k minimum (if Ford could actually finish building it and deliver it).

Sponsored

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE four door sticker is $63,200. The one option its has is Cyber Orange paint at $595

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sounds like Ford did well then, you can't say both "they made a mistake" and "the car is beating the dealers at their game" in the same post. But wake me up when the spring buying fever hits. Its dead-ass winter right now.

Last edited:

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m glad they offer SAS on all trims. And I feel like Ford would be also. A basequatch is more capable than a base wrangler and Ford knows it and Iā€™m sure that is a big reason why they offered SAS on lower trim levels. Itā€™s not always about money and thatā€™s why Bronco is that way.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What are you talking about?

FEā€™s are currently selling at auction for mid 80ā€™s for the 4 door all day. Mid 70ā€™s for the 2 door. Most current data was 1/19

If you own one and want to flip, you can. Just depends on which model you have.

Prices will come down as more orders are filled. The FEā€™s will most likely remain high because of the exclusivity.

Ford didnā€™t make a mistake by offering the Sasquatch package
. You canā€™t go by current market prices on Wrangler because of the current supply issues in the auto industry. Everything is selling at or above sticker, in most cases.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uh I think your math is wrong. Without attempting to go back in and build and price a 2021 FE (which can no longer be accomplished) I recall, although my recollection can be fuzzy, that the MSRP (sticker) of a FE (and there were NO options other than color) was north of $60k, and higher than $62 if I recall correctly

My original build of my OBX was "high fiftys" with the dual top option and assorted roof items that I gave up. And that was non-SAS. I could easily have topped $60k for a non-FE
I knew i was right. MSRP of 4dr FE $62,800 +/- I see them from 62605 to 62805 but some unscrupulous dealers are displaying a MSRP of $85k = their asking price - that's a violation of Monrony They can legally add a side sticker but the M in MSRP stands for the Manufacturer, not the MiddleMan therefore advertising anything other than what Ford lists it at as being MSRP is illegal.

However, at the same time there are 8 4dr FE and 2 2dr FE within 500 miles of my location AT MSRP!!! If you don't want a roof rack or towing package you can score an FE at sticker

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to get on the ground floor here, avoid the Christmas rush as it were and be the first on the bandwagon to block this noise. Hope you all have a nice day!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dont understand all of the hate for those paying msrp or admins. I'm not personally going to, but it's their $ and if they want one bad enough it's their right to do so.

If you don't want to don't. But instead of being a hater be happy that people are finally getting their hands on broncos and I'd personally love to see mine keep its value like the trd pro Toyotas and rubicon jeeps do.
Hate? I'd say rather I don't care for big spenders driving up prices, on a vehicle that I don't want to overspend on. Is that surprising, lol?

And no one said people don't have a right to spend their money. Same as others have a right on an internet forum, to say they don't particular like the way they are spending it. ;)

And no, I don't particular get a warm fuzzy feeling, about the wealthy guy in my neighborhood, who spent big to acquire "his and her" Broncos, for driving to the grocery store. I don't think I'm out of line feeling that way.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What are you talking about?

FEā€™s are currently selling at auction for mid 80ā€™s for the 4 door all day. Mid 70ā€™s for the 2 door. Most current data was 1/19

If you own one and want to flip, you can. Just depends on which model you have.

Prices will come down as more orders are filled. The FEā€™s will most likely remain high because of the exclusivity.

Ford didnā€™t make a mistake by offering the Sasquatch package
. You canā€™t go by current market prices on Wrangler because of the current supply issues in the auto industry. Everything is selling at or above sticker, in most cases.
Yes they are pulled up current data for Manheim as of today and all sales that have occurred. Sorry dude the data is right on their site.

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

there's a local dealer in Tupelo, MS that has a 'used' lightning blue FE with 38 miles on it. when it was first listed for sale it was $93k, it has been inching down about a couple grand each week, I think currently it is down to $83k. I'm glad to see all these consumers keeping their powder dry on this. the ADM's will disappear soon enough. personally I absolutely refuse to pay over MSRP on any vehicle. if i can't find what I want for msrp or less I'll just get a different vehicle, screw them.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still not sure what the OP was trying to say - maybe it's a rant about the resale value of First Editions being similar to other lines? But when I look at Autotrader I see dozens of Broncos in the ATL area, $60-$100k. I could flip mine for $10k minimum (if Ford could actually finish building it and deliver it).
his post is saying that on the auction market which is primarily dealer to dealer, broncos are not trading well since there is considerable push back on the dealer ADM scam from the buying public. If more people walk away from shitty deals and the dealers cant find legit buyers then they try to auction or trade the vehicles on the dealer auction network. the more in the auction markets the less worth the have.
Sponsored