l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased a 4/7 pin trailer harness from Ford accessories and couldn’t wait to install. Then I received my package directly from Ford accessories. See videos attached. Has anyone had this experience before and how long before Ford will refund me? It’s been 2 full weeks and 3 phone calls. They say it’s under “investigation“. Is this Ford shipping me an empty box or did FedEx steal my harness and re-tape the box?

Your FORD AI has evaluated your current towing pattern and has determined that no previous towing activity has occurred and you don’t need one!

your evaluation fee has been applied br FORD AI

thank you for using FORD AI
Preventing problems before they happen
Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Purchased a 4/7 pin trailer harness from Ford accessories and couldn’t wait to install. Then I received my package directly from Ford accessories. See videos attached. Has anyone had this experience before and how long before Ford will refund me? It’s been 2 full weeks and 3 phone calls. They say it’s under “investigation“. Is this Ford shipping me an empty box or did FedEx steal my harness and re-tape the box?

FedEx is the absolute worst. I've received packages that had tire marks from their trucks and they try to play dumb and tape it up. Was it "out for delivery" then in route back to the local hub then delayed before delivery? Pretty common indicator that fedex effed up and tried to cover up.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You purchased a $50,000 vehicle from an incompetent company? How smart is that?
When they’re that cheap, who cares?
Just replace the crap Ford pieces with higher quality aftermarket.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's pretty stupid but I have a Toyota for a back-up ... what's your excuse?
My Bronco replaced a Toyota. No Regrets! 2 years of daily driving and zero issue. I would sell it in a heartbeat if I didn't trust it.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
When they’re that cheap, who cares?
Just replace the crap Ford pieces with higher quality aftermarket.
$50,000 is cheap? Okay whatever -- not all of us need an expensive european vehicle to make up for you know what...

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$50,000 is cheap? Okay whatever -- not all of us need an expensive european vehicle to make up for you know what...
I'm sorry you're so bitter and self conscience about your financial status.
Money isn't everything; it's more important to find fulfillment in life by being kind to strangers and helping others best you can.

Your negative posts on here do more to harm you, than the strangers you aim them at.

Peace.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have pictures of all sides of the box? I ask because we got a set of rock rails in from the fad that had a huge hole in the box and all the brackets and hardware were missing. It was a return from another dealer and was previously opened. We think they took the brackets and hardware out and sent it back to the FAD. Customer ordered it on-line and it shipped to us from our FAD. They exchanged them for us due to the damage but we've seen this happen before.

There should be something on the shipping label that says what FAD it shipped from. Get me that info and I'll see if my rep can find a contact person at that specific FAD.

OP
OP
BroncoRx77

BroncoRx77

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have pictures of all sides of the box? I ask because we got a set of rock rails in from the fad that had a huge hole in the box and all the brackets and hardware were missing. It was a return from another dealer and was previously opened. We think they took the brackets and hardware out and sent it back to the FAD. Customer ordered it on-line and it shipped to us from our FAD. They exchanged them for us due to the damage but we've seen this happen before.

There should be something on the shipping label that says what FAD it shipped from. Get me that info and I'll see if my rep can find a contact person at that specific FAD.
I still have the box. Nothing on the sides. I'll get you a pic of the label

OP
OP
BroncoRx77

BroncoRx77

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: After multiple phone calls...and I mean MULTIPLE, Ford has still not resolved this incident. The last email I have received from Ford states, "We understand the importance of your concerns and are working tirelessly with Ford Operations to resolve this critical issue." This has dragged on for over a month. It shouldn't take this long for Ford to make this right. They have already told me they will not replace the part, but will put my points back on my account. Still waiting........:rolleyes: If anyone else has had to deal with a similar situation, I'd love to hear about it.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That came from Southwest FAD which is probably the one nearest to you. Looks like the shipping label is over another one or at least covering the part ID sticker.

DM me your order information and I'll see if Angela can help out. If nothing else, I'll get you info to contact SW direct. We've had a few missing hardware accessories, got with FAD who then forwarded it onto the supplier who direct shipped the missing items to the customer.

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you paid with a credit card, call the credit card company and enter a dispute for the transaction. The money will be credited back to your account. Then go to your local Ford dealer and order the part from the parts department. When it comes in, open the box at the parts counter and verify your shipment is correct.

OP
OP
BroncoRx77

BroncoRx77

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That came from Southwest FAD which is probably the one nearest to you. Looks like the shipping label is over another one or at least covering the part ID sticker.

DM me your order information and I'll see if Angela can help out. If nothing else, I'll get you info to contact SW direct. We've had a few missing hardware accessories, got with FAD who then forwarded it onto the supplier who direct shipped the missing items to the customer.
Talked to someone this morning at the FAD and within 2 hours my Ford points and refund on overnight shipping was taken care of. I'm not gonna hold my breath to get the 20% off code that I originally used to purchase with my Ford points, but I'll call this a win. Thanks again for the advice!!