Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This all boils down to the principle that it is February of 2021, people have submitted orders, and Ford continues to make changes, or different reps have conflicting information.

It’s unbelievable the immense mess of people not knowing what is or isn’t late availability, or what won’t be available period.

On top of the fact that they’re showcasing models that are Frankenstein trims mixed together.

Take the OBX Carbon Gray Sasquatch pics that were posted. The dash is gray but the B&P shows a roast dash. Which is it?

If Ford Marketing is listening, please get your stuff together and clean up the website to accurately display colors, trim options, finishes, and CONFIRMED aftermarket accessories available . Jesus...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Snippy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dude, you should have been here over the last several months...you wouldn't have survived!
I was on here for a while (before creating an account) and didn’t really comment on stuff. But it’s feb 2021, come on now lol

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This all boils down to the principle that it is February of 2021, people have submitted orders, and Ford continues to make changes, or different reps have conflicting information.

It’s unbelievable the immense mess of people not knowing what is or isn’t late availability, or what won’t be available period.

On top of the fact that they’re showcasing models that are Frankenstein trims mixed together.

Take the OBX Carbon Gray Sasquatch pics that were posted. The dash is gray but the B&P shows a roast dash. Which is it?

If Ford Marketing is listening, please get your stuff together and clean up the website to accurately display colors, trim options, finishes, and CONFIRMED aftermarket accessories available . Jesus...
Totally agree. I think I'm informing my dealer more than Ford is.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot take:

We actually know a lot if you go to the source (Ford) and read the up-to-date specs and what they’ve put out. All the recent builds aren’t Franken Broncos anymore. Haven’t been since at least the new year.

The reason it’s such chaos here is because threads and posts go back to before official things were released, and very low post count people chime in with old or bad information to new questions all the time.

This forum basically compresses all guesses and arguments down, and presents it all at once in a giant mess

The big unknowns right now are relatively minor things like rear cargo depth within an inch. Even things like the color of the MIC which has evolved has been updated with official info recently.

Perhaps the glaring problem is the ignorance at the dealer level... and that’s out of Ford’s control. Thankfully 95% of the answers are on the Ford website... at least all the answers to the most common issues. I’d say at least 3-5 times a week someone new asks a question, and it gets answered with incorrect info... and I’ll post a screen cap direct from the Ford site with the actual info.

The last 5% are really high level stuff... things like how to change dealers after an order was converted without permission... and that’s available here in the forum, in fact form... If you just read the documents instead of listening to someone’s alarmist and incorrect interpretation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not sure what the confusion is about...Ford sent an email on what options, trims, etc that will delay your build. Pick whatever bronco you want with whatever parts/acc you want...if it’s on fords delay list then you’re not getting it. As far as pics, etc...if it’s not in B&P then you’re not getting it....why is this so difficult to understand? Or am i missing something?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Op I agree with you. We have to rely on spy shots to know what production Broncos look like. The b&p is notoriously inaccurate. It shouldn't take much for ford to hire a professional photographer to take interior photos of every trim and interior combo

I ordered and know exactly what my trim looks like. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize how there's a communication gap here

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FWIW: Jesus is the cause of all of this. Jesus invented Just In Time Inventory, then developed Covid-19 and threw the global workforce into a panic specifically to impact global parts development, manufacturing and distribution. This was all part of his master plan to impact you, specifically, as one human being on this planet.

Oh sure, we all enjoy there being one big unknowable master plan for the human race. Unless it's to ensure Snippy doesn't get his Oompa Loompa now.

Ford Bronco Too Much Conflicting Information tenor[1]

If I was in Ford's Marketing department what I would have read with your post was that customers are massively out of touch with reality and that while you can't please 100% of customers 100% of the time, right now here in 2021, you can't please more than 20% of customers no matter what you do, so why try?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if Jesus has an early reservation, or will have to wait for a 2022.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hot take:

We actually know a lot if you go to the source (Ford) and read the up-to-date specs and what they’ve put out. All the recent builds aren’t Franken Broncos anymore. Haven’t been since at least the new year.

The reason it’s such chaos here is because threads and posts go back to before official things were released, and very low post count people chime in with old or bad information to new questions all the time.

This forum basically compresses all guesses and arguments down, and presents it all at once in a giant mess

The big unknowns right now are relatively minor things like rear cargo depth within an inch. Even things like the color of the MIC which has evolved has been updated with official info recently.

Perhaps the glaring problem is the ignorance at the dealer level... and that’s out of Ford’s control. Thankfully 95% of the answers are on the Ford website... at least all the answers to the most common issues. I’d say at least 3-5 times a week someone new asks a question, and it gets answered with incorrect info... and I’ll post a screen cap direct from the Ford site with the actual info.

The last 5% are really high level stuff... things like how to change dealers after an order was converted without permission... and that’s available here in the forum, in fact form... If you just read the documents instead of listening to someone’s alarmist and incorrect interpretation.
I'm so looking forward to that beautiful white Wildtrack interior, and I've also heard the 2.7 is going to also come with the manual as an option. Totally stoked.

Sponsored