john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally got the chance to take me Ranger Edition to the dirt. (She not just for good looks) some co-workers and I went down to Moab and did Fins and things and the trail out to tower arch in Arches National Park. We had 2 Tacomas 1 X-Terra, and 2 motos and myself. I won’t bore you with pictures of them. 😂 I tried to attach some videos but they were too large.

Ford Bronco Took my Ranger Edition to Moab IMG_6064

Ford Bronco Took my Ranger Edition to Moab IMG_6060

Ford Bronco Took my Ranger Edition to Moab IMG_6061

Ford Bronco Took my Ranger Edition to Moab IMG_6065

IMG_6080.png

IMG_6079.png
Sponsored

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! I ran the same trails back in November. I'm headed back to Moab this weekend with my 16 yr old son. I'll probably do the Tower Arch trail again. It seems like a good one to let him drive and start to learn on.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I finally got the chance to take me Ranger Edition to the dirt. (She not just for good looks) some co-workers and I went down to Moab and did Fins and things and the trail out to tower arch in Arches National Park. We had 2 Tacomas 1 X-Terra, and 2 motos and myself. I won’t bore you with pictures of them. 😂 I tried to attach some videos but they were too large.

IMG_6064.jpeg

IMG_6060.jpeg

IMG_6061.jpeg

IMG_6065.jpeg

View attachment 610941

View attachment 610942
We love your Bronco! Happy adventuring, and thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! I ran the same trails back in November. I'm headed back to Moab this weekend with my 16 yr old son. I'll probably do the Tower Arch trail again. It seems like a good one to let him drive and start to learn on.
Yes it is a great trail to get your feet wet on. We had a few newbies yesterday so we started with that trail and ended on Fins. I am lucky to be only 3 hours from Moab.

Sponsored

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sweet!!! Heading back in May. Doing the white rim trail or at least as much as I can do in one day because I was only able to get a site at Taylor. Will probably try and hit fins and some other trails too. Can’t wait!!!

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet!!! Heading back in May. Doing the white rim trail or at least as much as I can do in one day because I was only able to get a site at Taylor. Will probably try and hit fins and some other trails too. Can’t wait!!!
White rim is awesome. I did it last year. Bit went out about half way. Stayed the night and came back the same way because the trail was washed out near the end so I couldn’t do the full loop. Need to go back and do the whole thing.

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
White rim is awesome. I did it last year. Bit went out about half way. Stayed the night and came back the same way because the trail was washed out near the end so I couldn’t do the full loop. Need to go back and do the whole thing.
Definitely! I’m just going to have to do an out and back trip and then plan it better next time so I can do the whole thing.

Big Norwegian

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F350, F600
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Ford Bronco Took my Ranger Edition to Moab IMG_6079

IMG_6080.png

IMG_6079.png
Dang that is one sharp looking bronco

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That is a gorgeous Bronco. Thank you for sharing.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hurrah Pass is a beautiful easy ride to start on and you can continue on to Chicken Corners. Longer drive than Tower Arch but I’d probably recommend it over redoing Tower if you haven’t done it yet.

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome looking Bronco!! Best looking retro imo!

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base

Wow!!! I really love the styling of your Bronco! Those are 2 great trails for amazing photos. And, of course, I really love those flush mount tail lights, too. ;) Would you mind if I shared these on our IG? and do you have an IG handle so we can recognize you?
Sponsored