Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Comments are really funny, I guess people here don't know the difference between quality and junk, as evidenced re the Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, I mean I'm not going to waste my breath. Trailer Trash cush wheel is not the issue here folks ... lets be absolutely real this is a real problem on the car !
I agree. I think the Bronco needed this wheel. 🙄

Ford Bronco Top 5 Amazing and Top 5 Horrifying things about the Bronco 1641491178518
Sponsored

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How should Ford improve marketing for a product they literally can't build fast enough to meet demand?
Good point and which I mentioned is the Pandemic threw a hook on the Bronco release. Ford should have addressed this and told those who ordered and not continue to take orders to just piss people off. I have no problem of waiting for mine however the biggest gripe you hear is the Wait which is voiced by many. So many years ago when the Dodge Hellcat was released same issues too many orders and wait times to the max. I waited 2 years for my first Hellcat and actually played out to my advantage. But so many forget how the then Administration actually looked into Dodge marketing and Sales practices and why the hold up on the builds. Just pointing out ideas and not here hating as some seem to want to immediately claim I am doing. Valid points should help all here bring an awareness to Ford and the forum members on open conversations.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The good news is there's no need to argue about if the Bronco will be a flop like you say. The sales figures will tell the story soon enough.

I also question why you'd want to buy a vehicle that you're convinced is cheaply made and destined to fail. No one is forcing you to follow through on your order if it's causing this much all-caps usage and stress. Good luck with whichever path you end up taking.
Good response and actually when I ordered the exact day the reservations so long ago was available how would I know the vehicle. Putting a deposit down to reserve one or two is a no brainer IMO. You can always say no when the vehicle arrives. And interesting how many take so much offense to talking about the good and bad On a first year production vehicle. It’s and emotional purchase which drives others to get radical over a vehicle that will be mass produced and will have first and second year issues like any product does. I will asses the situation when mine come in and come to closure on whether I really want one. The Flop comment gets a lot of attention which is irritating a lot here and that’s a comment meaning the Roll out of the Bronco has been a disaster. The excitement of the product is a huge success. The demand of the product at this time is a huge success. The long term use and happiness will take time to come to closure. The Bronco Lovers are the most dominate purchaser at this time. Eventually you will weed out all the Bronco lovers and will than have the interested ones which at that stage the demand will change. The Flop I feel is long term ownership and happiness of the product which too early to tell. I have personal relationships with dealers and have had access to drive the Broncos and have held off doing a You tube video since yeh I would rather have one for awhile to come to closure on the over all product. No hate here I really enjoy the forum and members and like all the stories. Sorry if anyone here thinks I am deliberately raining on the Broncos which I am not. I am looking for others views and opinions which most here feel its a huge success and that’s great.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yet another buyer that would have been happier in a 4Runner or Outback.
Says the guy who drove a Honda Passport.

I 100% assure you that I will use my Bronco as a Bronco more than you, 1000%. I had my Bronco at the offroad park 5 days after I got it, taking it down the hardest level trails there.

Honda Passport.... You drove a Honda Passport and you're telling other people they should have bought something other than a Bronco. Pretty funny. I have literally owned every generation of Bronco made, can't say they I've ever owned a Honda though.

OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reminds me of early last year when people were able to finally see a Bronco in person and a large contingent of people were shocked! when they discovered that the Bronco was not the size of their Tahoe and it was so "small."

Oh, and this entire thread is nothing but troll bait and a prime reason we need a min post count before being able to create a new thread.
Sounds like a you problem not liking opinions ... some of this stuff is truly offensive especially the steering wheel people should be allowed refunds if they ordered one ! The steering wheel ruins the entire car ! Its a gateway to the car !

Sponsored
OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#1 on the horrifying list should have been the entire fiasco about the release/top issue/lack of communication....basically the long wait and inability to get one (for far to many of us).
I actually respectfully disagree, you can't complain about something you don't have or can't get once you get it though you can complain about it if it seems egregious ... and you can certainly air concerns and opinions on a forum like this one thats what its for ! Its YOU that decided to opt into the reservation system, its you that paid the $100 reservation fee which is refundable, you can't complain about something you don't have, the seller has not sold it to you yet !

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Says the guy who drove a Honda Passport.

I 100% assure you that I will use my Bronco as a Bronco more than you, 1000%. I had my Bronco at the offroad park 5 days after I got it, taking it down the hardest level trails there.

Honda Passport.... You drove a Honda Passport and you're telling other people they should have bought something other than a Bronco. Pretty funny. I have literally owned every generation of Bronco made, can't say they I've ever owned a Honda though.
Gonna own both the Passport and the Bronco sweetheart 😘 one hauls the family and the other ... well it's gonna haul the family too 😂😂 can't wait to put my Badlands Sasquatch through the paces 😉😘

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna own both the Passport and the Bronco sweetheart 😘 one hauls the family and the other ... well it's gonna haul the family too 😂😂 can't wait to put my Badlands Sasquatch through the paces 😉😘
I mean ya I have a family too (I got 2 car seats in the back of my 4-door right now) but damn, a Honda? A man has to have some sort of standards...

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean ya I have a family too (I got 2 car seats in the back of my 4-door right now) but damn, a Honda? A man has to have some sort of standards...
27mpg, 280hp, torque vectoring AWD, a 6sec 0-60 and Honda reliability. 27k miles of trouble free driving 😘😘😘 the wife loves it ... you must know how that goes ... maybe you don't 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Got me everywhere I needed in the Badlands too 😂 8.2" of ground clearance was just fine for the high clearance trails 🤪🤙🏻

Ford Bronco Top 5 Amazing and Top 5 Horrifying things about the Bronco B2B2993F-F7DA-4D67-ADEF-38A108C830E3

Last edited:

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lets hear it don't be shy ...

I'm interested to see what people think ....

Top 5 Amazing !

Its a convertible and the soft top is nice to flip up and easy so we use it a lot !
Its got great road feel even with the sasquatch its not too rough you feel in command of the road on city streets and it feels very safe to drive and be in.
It looks friggin amazing I mean styling wise its out of the ball park (except for cheap factors to be mentione below !)
The front seats are amazingly comfortable at least for me I'm 5'9"
The Cool factor is out of the park

Top 5 Horrifying (and I mean horrific)

Fit and finish of the softop and mechanisms and windows are horrifying, in the rain opening the doors is a joke there will be many issues forthcoming with the softop they need a redesign !
Fit and finish of bumpers and wiring harnesses etc are a joke ! My bumper is on crooked (absolutely stupid and avoidable American car crap !) (please don't argue with me here)
Paint looks good but something tells me something is wrong with it, its got too much sheen as though its too glary and uneven. It might be an illusion.
Leather wrapped steering wheel is an absolute joke, I mean the quality and the finish of the leather if its even leather is way way off Come on Ford !
The spot welds on the bottom of the frame on the sides with the holes are just plain trailer (I avoided the other term) park to put it lightly !
Mine just got delivered a couple days back and my bumper is crooked as well. What did you do to fix it??

Also, my auto-dim sensor doesn’t seem to work at all. I mean, it’s set to the night setting all the time - that’s how it behaves. And even though I have the screens’ brightness maxed out, they’re still quite dim unless I manually turn the lights to the off position. Anyone got a fix for this gremlin?

Sponsored

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both of mine are too. So are a fair number of other peoples’ that upload photos on here… not a great look!
Mine too. Just got it three days ago. Is this an easy diy fix or dealer?

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

27mpg, 280hp, torque vectoring AWD, a 6sec 0-60 and Honda reliability. 27k miles of trouble free driving 😘😘😘 the wife loves it ... you must know how that goes ... maybe you don't 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Got me everywhere I needed in the Badlands too 😂 8.2" of ground clearance was just fine for the high clearance trails 🤪🤙🏻

Ford Bronco Top 5 Amazing and Top 5 Horrifying things about the Bronco B2B2993F-F7DA-4D67-ADEF-38A108C830E3
And at the end of the day, here you are on a Bronco forum... odd nobody here is over on the Passport forum trying to justify their purchase...

Hrm, the Honda Passport forum has 5.5k members, meanwhile this forum has over 30k members. I wonder why?

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good response and actually when I ordered the exact day the reservations so long ago was available how would I know the vehicle. Putting a deposit down to reserve one or two is a no brainer IMO. You can always say no when the vehicle arrives. And interesting how many take so much offense to talking about the good and bad On a first year production vehicle. It’s and emotional purchase which drives others to get radical over a vehicle that will be mass produced and will have first and second year issues like any product does. I will asses the situation when mine come in and come to closure on whether I really want one. The Flop comment gets a lot of attention which is irritating a lot here and that’s a comment meaning the Roll out of the Bronco has been a disaster. The excitement of the product is a huge success. The demand of the product at this time is a huge success. The long term use and happiness will take time to come to closure. The Bronco Lovers are the most dominate purchaser at this time. Eventually you will weed out all the Bronco lovers and will than have the interested ones which at that stage the demand will change. The Flop I feel is long term ownership and happiness of the product which too early to tell. I have personal relationships with dealers and have had access to drive the Broncos and have held off doing a You tube video since yeh I would rather have one for awhile to come to closure on the over all product. No hate here I really enjoy the forum and members and like all the stories. Sorry if anyone here thinks I am deliberately raining on the Broncos which I am not. I am looking for others views and opinions which most here feel its a huge success and that’s great.
Curious to see your next post in this thread. You kept mentioning your youtube channel, so I just went and searched it out. Haven't watched any yet, but saw this one title that caught my eye.

~Wow my new Bronco is better than I thought😳

Yes, I admit, I am irritated at the M.O. of all you tubers with their dramatic (and overly cliched) titles, but looking forward to seeing whats in your next post.

congrats on the new ride!

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And at the end of the day, here you are on a Bronco forum... odd nobody here is over on the Passport forum trying to justify their purchase...

Hrm, the Honda Passport forum has 5.5k members, meanwhile this forum has over 30k members. I wonder why?
Bro I'm going to have both 😂 one is for the weekend fun the other is for the drive to work 🤣 and for 35k new I can't complain 😘😘😘 try buying an explorer with similar features for that. Hell try buying an Outback with similar power and features for that 😂

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro I'm going to have both 😂 one is for the weekend fun the other is for the drive to work 🤣 and for 35k new I can't complain 😘😘😘 try buying an explorer with similar features for that. Hell try buying an Outback with similar power and features for that 😂
I've owned two Hondas, a car (2008 Civic) and a bike (2010 VFR1200F) and I will never own another. They're reliable, they're functional and, for the most part, they're boring.
Sponsored