4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lets hear it don't be shy ...

I'm interested to see what people think ....

Top 5 Amazing !

Its a convertible and the soft top is nice to flip up and easy so we use it a lot !
Its got great road feel even with the sasquatch its not too rough you feel in command of the road on city streets and it feels very safe to drive and be in.
It looks friggin amazing I mean styling wise its out of the ball park (except for cheap factors to be mentione below !)
The front seats are amazingly comfortable at least for me I'm 5'9"
The Cool factor is out of the park

Top 5 Horrifying (and I mean horrific)

Fit and finish of the softop and mechanisms and windows are horrifying, in the rain opening the doors is a joke there will be many issues forthcoming with the softop they need a redesign !
Fit and finish of bumpers and wiring harnesses etc are a joke ! My bumper is on crooked (absolutely stupid and avoidable American car crap !) (please don't argue with me here)
Paint looks good but something tells me something is wrong with it, its got too much sheen as though its too glary and uneven. It might be an illusion.
Leather wrapped steering wheel is an absolute joke, I mean the quality and the finish of the leather if its even leather is way way off Come on Ford !
The spot welds on the bottom of the frame on the sides with the holes are just plain trailer (I avoided the other term) park to put it lightly !
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My bumper is on crooked
Both of mine are too. So are a fair number of other peoples’ that upload photos on here… not a great look!

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting observations and I have mixed feelings gettin the Bronco even though 1 year plus later and still waiting. I have the Toyota 4Runner and say she kills the Bronco on fit and finish...etc. I have even mentioned many times in my Youtube channel the Bronco feels cheap. And if you follow me you will see I am a huge Ford product owner and promote their products. I feel the Bronco in the end will be a FLOP. Yeh I said it but Ford has truly dropped the BALL on the marketing the product. Meaning total fail on releasing the Bronco, production issues, delay delay delay, Dealers abusing the ADM, inventory challenges, quality issues.....etc. I even posted a thread to get a feel from others on how Ford needs to address these said mentioned things and should offer rebates and discounts on the failures listed to the consumer. And dealers should be hammered for abusing the be so lucky to get one. The Admin deleted my thread within minutes after posting and that just tells me Ford has a Huge problem and even this forum wants to SHUT IT DOWN as fast as possible expressing truthful CONCERNS.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No lighter plug up front for my radar detector. One in the console is poorly placed IMHO!

Sponsored
OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting observations and I have mixed feelings gettin the Bronco even though 1 year plus later and still waiting. I have the Toyota 4Runner and say she kills the Bronco on fit and finish...etc. I have even mentioned many times in my Youtube channel the Bronco feels cheap. And if you follow me you will see I am a huge Ford product owner and promote their products. I feel the Bronco in the end will be a FLOP. Yeh I said it but Ford has truly dropped the BALL on the marketing the product. Meaning total fail on releasing the Bronco, production issues, delay delay delay, Dealers abusing the ADM, inventory challenges, quality issues.....etc. I even posted a thread to get a feel from others on how Ford needs to address these said mentioned things and should offer rebates and discounts on the failures listed to the consumer. And dealers should be hammered for abusing the be so lucky to get one. The Admin deleted my thread within minutes after posting and that just tells me Ford has a Huge problem and even this forum wants to SHUT IT DOWN as fast as possible expressing truthful CONCERNS.
That's really interesting, thank you for those comments truly amazing when the truth is shut down thats really sad ! I don't think the Bronco will be a flop, I do think its really easy to fix everything, on Fords part, I think Ford has a huge fan base that will keep them going ! Your post reminds me of a NY times article I read, Who's afraid of the big bad wolf scientist ... check it out when you have time ... truly a sad story that parallels your comments here. Ford has a big problem because they started taking orders online then they stopped, what's the direction here ? There seems to be none, just abusive dealerships, you should have seen the garbage I had to deal with my dealer luckily the guy was no longer there when my car arrived so I did not have to deal with that nonesense.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow you have started 2 threads now commenting about the imperfections of your new ride and now I am the bad guy😳. Pointing out issues on a new product to Ford hopefully creates an awareness to make a better Bronco. And or stay silent and let Ford dictate what they feel you have to accept. Watch my YouTube channel and you will see I talk plus and minuses of many brands. I have purchased 200 vehicles in my lifetime and all manufacturers have the good and bad. Ford will address these issues should the people voice and or not so much. No hate here towards you nor the forum being I am active in other forums and have many friends. If you feel this thread is negative then close it but sincerely why when it’s for all to learn the good and bad.

r23w

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes the rain pours in when you open the window or doors on the soft top, even just ordering at a drive through you get soaked. Was wondering if there’s some wind deflector that would help prevent this? Luckily I’m in socal so probably won’t be an issue most of the time.

Reactions: R11

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have really strong opinions about a vehicle you don't even have yet.

You are the first person I have heard say "Ford dropped the ball on marketing". Most people think they over marketed the Bronco. I think the marketing has been 100% on point and successful.

Needless to say, I think you opinion is wrong. The number of head snaps I get, gawkers, etc tells me people dig it. I walked out to my Bronco last night and two Jeep guys were literally walking around it, looking in the windows. The apologized but said they had to stop because "it looked so amazing". Calling the Bronco a "flop" is to misunderstand the meaning of the word. Ford has people waiting in lines, years long lines, to get vehicles. The more put on the road, they more people get in line.

As a 2 dr owner, I don't have the soft top issue and I don't agree with everything the OP mentioned ( my bumpers were straight, my steering wheel is comfy and my paint is...paint) but your opinions seem to be next level junk.

To the OP, my dealership got the vehicle prepped and customer ready. I'm not sure if mine arrived from MAP with a crooked bumper, but it seems the dealership can/should address that easy fix item for you.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a tool, not a work of art. I expected to modify and change a lot of stuff on it once I got it. So far it's met every expectation and then some. The reservation system however has been a complete disaster and has ruined my opinion of Ford and most certainly assured I will not be a repeat customer. My feelings toward Ford in no way diminish my feelings about the Bronco. Strange I guess that I can love one and dislike the other at the same time.

Specifically to address the complaints, my bumpers seem fine, but I haven't put a level on them or paid much attention to them. The paint seems fine, but has been under a layer of dirt and mud for most of the time I've had it, so IDK. Steering wheel seems fine. It's round and works. haven't looked at it closely. I'm sure there's some welds under there, but they're covered in dirt too, so again, IDK. I guess I'll reweld stuff if it falls apart. Got the hard top and it's loud as crap, but it's not made a peep since it's been sitting on my garage floor. I'm sure there's something else that's wrong with it, but I probably haven't noticed. Oh yeah, Ford sucks.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've owned 4 convertibles. I have two in the fleet at the moment. One was a Wrangler YJ. All of them got the driver wet when opening the door. It is difficult to create an effective rain gutter in a fabric convertible top.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think the admin shut it down because it was clearly meant to inflame…it was pure trolling with the title and you know it. It was ridiculous and meant to cause reaction, not discussion. Nothing of value at all….and no one wants to see your YouTube channel either, no matter how many times you can squeeze it into a post that you have one.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you're trying to be a little provocative here, maybe to drum up views for your Youtube channel.

The idea that the Bronco will be a flop in the end isn't really bearing out in any way. Trust me when I say, I think Ford HAS done enough bad that any normal vehicle would have been a bust but the Bronco is NOT normal.

I mean look at the aftermarket and how it has completely taken off. Look at the fact that you can't buy a hardtop Bronco off a lot without $10k ADM. Look at the fact that there are still reservations being filled, and will be for several more months. Anytime I go somewhere I get comments about how cool it is, people come up to me in parking lots and at the gas station. Look at the staying popularity of the Jeep and the fact you can't go 3 seconds on the highway without seeing one.

The Bronco isn't perfect, there are things they could have done better, but you're smoking crack if you think it's going to be a flop!
Sponsored

Last edited: