Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lets hear it don't be shy ...

I'm interested to see what people think ....

Top 5 Amazing !

Its a convertible and the soft top is nice to flip up and easy so we use it a lot !
Its got great road feel even with the sasquatch its not too rough you feel in command of the road on city streets and it feels very safe to drive and be in.
It looks friggin amazing I mean styling wise its out of the ball park (except for cheap factors to be mentione below !)
The front seats are amazingly comfortable at least for me I'm 5'9"
The Cool factor is out of the park

Top 5 Horrifying (and I mean horrific)

Fit and finish of the softop and mechanisms and windows are horrifying, in the rain opening the doors is a joke there will be many issues forthcoming with the softop they need a redesign !
Fit and finish of bumpers and wiring harnesses etc are a joke ! My bumper is on crooked (absolutely stupid and avoidable American car crap !) (please don't argue with me here)
Paint looks good but something tells me something is wrong with it, its got too much sheen as though its too glary and uneven. It might be an illusion.
Leather wrapped steering wheel is an absolute joke, I mean the quality and the finish of the leather if its even leather is way way off Come on Ford !
The spot welds on the bottom of the frame on the sides with the holes are just plain trailer (I avoided the other term) park to put it lightly !
Top 5 amazing.
5. the signal indicators are low on the dash for us tall people.
4. head room for a Wookiee
3. Ride height is very high
2. The manual transmission is one of the best I’ve ever driven and I am a 100% manual guy. I’ve driven a million different manuals and the only one that comes close is the manual out of a 92 Acura nsx
1. I’m becoming a bronco driver. Not sure what it exactly means but I’m definitely changing. The feeling of being proud of what I drive is a very understatement of what I feel.

OP
OP
4runner

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And at the end of the day, here you are on a Bronco forum... odd nobody here is over on the Passport forum trying to justify their purchase...

Hrm, the Honda Passport forum has 5.5k members, meanwhile this forum has over 30k members. I wonder why?
Empire of Japan will not be defeated by Atomic Bombs !

Gamecock2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know what your Bronco looks like but mine has none of the problems you listed as “horrifying”, although “horrifying” is a bit dramatic even if your Bronco suffers these. The only thing I have had to take it back to my dealer for was the hood alignment….. It sat a bit low. They fixed it while I waited and off I went.
Maybe I hit the proverbial Bronco lottery, but I suspect I am not the only one.
They have had my bronco sitting outside the bodyshop for a week waiting to align my hood and drivers door :( . glad your dealer got right on it!
Sponsored