Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has been in production since 11/04 with no change no one knows where it is. Two units built 10 days after mine got delivered Tuesday. So bummed. Order another one today in case this one is lost
Sponsored

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're not far at all! @El Jeffe is #4137, and he's first-in-line waiting. #4072 has already popped mods. So once we start seeing modules populate again, it might take perhaps an hour or 2 for you to see yours.
I received my Built email! Delivery by 12/29/21.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went in and saw the excel spread sheet online for week of 11/22. I have my Built email!

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're not far at all! @El Jeffe is #4137, and he's first-in-line waiting. #4072 has already popped mods. So once we start seeing modules populate again, it might take perhaps an hour or 2 for you to see yours.
BUILT email arrived!

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We should! My build date has been moved to 12/13 this time. I'm not sure how much farther I can be pushed and still be a MY21
I think that’s the end of the road! Last Batch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for @gsbronco and @Lady-J: what was your scheduled build-week back in early October? One of the things this tracker is trying to do is keep track of reschedulings.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco was built, but no ship dates yet... @Ford Motor Company don't know why the hold-up. 11/22 Build week, modules have popped, but no built email or shipped email. 5861 Order number.

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original build date was 11/29, then 12/6, now 12/13
Please don't give up as I often did. Just got home from my purchasing dealer. 300 driving miles of pure bliss. Being Ex Wildtrak order I didn't know what to expect from the small motored manual. She would scoot from cruise to 85/90 in a blink. the torque in 2nd gear when she spools up is incredible. We have been nit-pickin(that's what we do) a really cool vehicle. It made me so mad when Ford said hang in there. But now I understand. It's so worth it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just updated mines. 👍🏼

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
Sorry i got busy. I am shipped, I will update the spreadsheet.
Sponsored