Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Also, here is a link for a spreadsheet from my build week of 11/8. Some of these people are updated on my list. You may want to transfer some info…

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1I2z...vnQJW1/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msexcel
Thank you! There's not a whole lot I can use there, unfortunately. It has delivered and purchased dates so I can pull in those (it's a pain, because people aren't consistent with user IDs!), but your tracker has a lot of Broncos still waiting to be shipped! Is that accurate, or did people stop updating?
Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Updated with Shipped date. Saw that my dealer had a first edition delivered and went to take a look at it yesterday. Quite nice

4908B8CD-FB7F-47A8-9C10-86D3690A0C7F.jpeg

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in production limbo.....

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just updated. Finally got notice last night it was built with a mid January delivery date

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a blend date of 12/9, but no idea if it was actually built because the the Ford tracker has been down for about a week. However, my mods popped, so assume its alive. Nothing confirmed from Ford or the dealer yet.

Sponsored

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a blend date of 12/9, but no idea if it was actually built because the the Ford tracker has been down for about a week. However, my mods popped, so assume its alive. Nothing confirmed from Ford or the dealer yet.
It's frustrating because our mods popped on 11/16 then we had no further movement until December 6th. Then it was shipped out on the 10th and we picked it up this morning.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

appears I have been built 12/4 with updated ETA 1/22, hopefully (they better) deliver a lot quicker than a month and a half, I live in freaking NC not Alaska lol

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
Updated my built date. Still not shipped, nor delivered.

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's frustrating because our mods popped on 11/16 then we had no further movement until December 6th. Then it was shipped out on the 10th and we picked it up this morning.
That’s encouraging! Congrats and thanks for the update.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Totally forgot this is where I entered the info the first time, I'm all updated.

Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

appears I have been built 12/4 with updated ETA 1/22, hopefully (they better) deliver a lot quicker than a month and a half, I live in freaking NC not Alaska lol
May I ask how you were able to retrieve your updated ETA?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May I ask how you were able to retrieve your updated ETA?
Originally I called the marketing team but since then, I have confirmed on pizza tracker since it is back up

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not built or shipped but estimated delivery date of 12/31 showed up today. Not Sure if thats just a placeholder as the last day of 2021 but we shall see

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got build email today (sheet updated), ETA now 12/31

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not built or shipped but estimated delivery date of 12/31 showed up today. Not Sure if thats just a placeholder as the last day of 2021 but we shall see
If yours progresses anything like mine did, it may need to spend a bit of time at MOD for the roof rails, and then a bit after that you'll get a built email.

What was your blend date? For comparison, mine was 12/4, with main assembly completed on 12/6. It was "built" on 12/9 after the trip to MOD, with me getting the built email on 12/10. Then it shipped on 12/11 and I got that mail on 12/13. So if nothing else, it must be close to done.
Sponsored