Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
So the quick recap… My Blend date was 10/7. My delivery window per my Ford email is 10/14 thru 10/22.
Original reservation 7/13/2020… 15 months later to the day shes delivered! Haha

look at allllll those FE’s … 5 out of 6!

4C561305-63F6-4D24-90F8-A9B2538038D7.jpeg
That one picture has more Broncos in it than all of the ones I've seen in person combined. Congrats on you rig - looks fantastic!

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That one picture has more Broncos in it than all of the ones I've seen in person combined. Congrats on you rig - looks fantastic!
Thanks!!! Excited to get it. Sadly I have still not seen it in person - although I have been doing a lot of paperwork over the phone. I am currently right in the middle of my family vacation haha - what timing. All the pics have came from my sales guy - very impressed and happy so far
He washed and parked her inside last night - I can’t ask for much more haha (pics attached of her in the bay )Looking to get her late Friday or Saturday AM.
I went to a Bronco meet earlier in the year in Townsend TN to see them. I have seen three in Nashville so far in the “wild”. I have not even drove one and yet I am gonna buy one.

good luck everyone! I am excited to get a picture together of this new one and my 1989 Bronco Ive owned since 1999!

4C1243FE-7839-4AD0-9B0C-2A04FFA79520.jpeg

B130619D-E790-448D-9085-57C5065284C0.jpeg

Alfie623

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer shared what he thought was my build data last Saturday on a vehicle that wasn't mine. Being curious I took the VIN and plugged it into the window sticker link and saw a blend date of 10/4/21. Today, ten days later, it arrived at the dealer lot. So for what it's worth figure about 10 days from blend to dealer lot in southern NY.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw a 4D/BB/I4/10s/soft/race red parked at Saratoga Ford. That going to anyone on here? I didn't see any such in the list.

Sponsored

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just left Stuttgart about 2 hours ago and their dealership is across the street from Mack's - from a distance, I saw what looked like a Sasquatch 4-door, a Badlands (maybe) 2-door, and another Bronco that was likely their demo. I was with a friend, otherwise I would have driven over for a closer look.

Sounds great on the event get-together!

Fellow central arkansan here. Just converted my order from priority 99 yesterday bc of the manual sasquatch.

Have you been on the arkansas bronco owners group? Theres one on here and also FB.

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in a weird limbo state on my pizza tracker. Supposed to be delivered by tomorrow but not marked as shipped.

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.18.57 AM.png

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that we're into the 10/11 week, any updates from the following?

When you get it, please enter your build date using this link (same as from the initial post):

Please keep us posted!

Also, we're still hoping that the following get a build complete notice soon:

@dott
@cgaffney31
@VehiChase
@Panzer948

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mine has shown "in production" since Tuesday. No pizza tracker update, no email update, no modules populating yet. I try and resist the urge to track it every 2 hours!

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just filled it out

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I am a super late res and order but did receive a build date of week of 12/6 with a VIN. Emails from Ford and dealer on 9/30 confirming. About a week ago I received an email from Ford to prepare to update order for MY 2022 So I reached out to my dealer who confirmed I was still MY 2021. Then I received a second email about reordering, and my salesman yesterday confirmed I was moved to MY 2022 with no additional details.

So ill add my info as a failure to deliver by Ford. Anyone else get bumped with a VIN?

Last edited:

Sponsored

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow central arkansan here. Just converted my order from priority 99 yesterday bc of the manual sasquatch.

Have you been on the arkansas bronco owners group? Theres one on here and also FB.
Im in central Arkansas as well (Greenbrier). Hopefully we get some events scheduled once some of us start getting our Broncos. Mine is built and hopefully delivered in the next week or two.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the one here but not aware of the one on FB. I'll have to check it out.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Added my info.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am a super late res and order but did receive a build date of week of 12/6 with a VIN. Emails from Ford and dealer on 9/30 confirming. About a week ago I received an email from Ford to prepare to update order for MY 2022 So I reached out to my dealer who confirmed I was still MY 2021. Then I received a second email about reordering, and my salesman yesterday confirmed I was moved to MY 2022 with no additional details.

So ill add my info as a failure to deliver by Ford. Anyone else get bumped with a VIN?
I'm also a late order (9/1). I have only two emails from Ford: an order confirmation email and an in-production email showing 12/6 and a VIN. I called my dealer earlier this week (unrelated) and he said his system was showing that I'd need to convert to 2022. After I forwarded my in-production email he went on to say his system is often out of date and the emails typically show the latest status.

The word on the street is a MY21 VIN will be produced in 2021. The date code for the MY21 Bronco VINs are both `A` (early builds) and `B` (late builds). Since they haven't scheduled any MY22 builds, we don't know if `B` will also be an early MY22 (which would indicate a VIN roll-over) or if they go to `C` (which would indicate a new year VIN demarcation). In short, we don't know if a VIN can get bumped.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine still says "In Order Processing" in the aemservices page. Of course communication from Ford of Canada is nearly non existent so I am not confident at all that it will get built and the closer it gets to the end the more anxious it makes me.
Sponsored