Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's an amazing time that we live in, where these people actually have credibility and tremendous influencing power, with no real credentials, for the most part.
Actually there's nothing new about it. People have been turning to famous folks for "advice" forever.

Personally I hate it. I'm not going to buy a product because some football player says so, and I'm sure as hell not going to vote based on some Actors opinion.

It's all info and different sides to a story. It is the consumers responsibility to consider everything and make good decisions.

What IS scary now is people don't even bother getting the facts...they see a headline or a post of FB and are ready to crucify someone.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

main thing that bugs me with these kind of comments from these youtubers is they always compare a stock bronco to a jeep with 50-100k in mods and say they prefer the jeep...lol
litebright was the same way, they hated their bronco and got rid of it (bone stock) and now they have a brapter which equals a modded jeep and love it. go figure
i watched one trail recon where his son was driving the bronco and he was in a jeep and then they switched vehicles and compared like/dislikes at the end and his son liked the bronco more while he liked the jeep.. So shows he is Jeep guy and his son more open minded especially since all he probably knows is jeeps from his father and was interesting to see he liked the bronco
Always wonder about the cheap plastics comments, what vehicle doesnt have a plastic interior? The Bronco interior from what i have read is designed to be hosed out and durable, why would you want a leather interior with carbon trim if you are beating on it and hosing it out???
I dont mind the interior at all
The leather and plastic in my gwagen was way more durable than the easily scratched plastic in my Bronco.

I wasn't expecting much when I learned there was no 'platinum' trim on the Bronco and I understand there's a lot more budget to work with when your model starts at $70k vs $30k.

I love my Bronco and the interior style and am glad Ford spent the budget on off road capability vs interior fit and finish, but to infer that cheap is durable is incorrect.