First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed these lights earlier today and after completing the install and hooking everything back up, I found the lights are only coming on at a very dim level. So dim that I essentially need to cup my hands around them to even verify they are on at all. I double checked I grabbed the correct wire in the harness (even had others verify it is the grey/purple one as well). Quadruple checked my wire tap and even moved it slightly to see if that would help but have come up empty. I figure it has to be with the actual wire tap since all four lights are equal brightness.

Has anyone else ran into this issue when installing these and what was the fix? Plan on getting a hold of IAG on Monday but was hoping to find the solution this weekend and be done with it. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you make up your ground and was it done well?

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed these lights earlier today and after completing the install and hooking everything back up, I found the lights are only coming on at a very dim level. So dim that I essentially need to cup my hands around them to even verify they are on at all. I double checked I grabbed the correct wire in the harness (even had others verify it is the grey/purple one as well). Quadruple checked my wire tap and even moved it slightly to see if that would help but have come up empty. I figure it has to be with the actual wire tap since all four lights are equal brightness.

Has anyone else ran into this issue when installing these and what was the fix? Plan on getting a hold of IAG on Monday but was hoping to find the solution this weekend and be done with it. Thanks in advance!
Yes had same issue it is the ground. I had to scrap some paint and get a washer to help with the ground. No issues since.

OP
OP
KingKerrmitt

KingKerrmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you make up your ground and was it done well?
I just connected it in the spot they had in their directions. Sounds like I should try to adjust it

OP
OP
KingKerrmitt

KingKerrmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes had same issue it is the ground. I had to scrap some paint and get a washer to help with the ground. No issues since.
Got it. Will try adjusting the ground tomorrow then to see if that fixes it. Thanks!

OP
OP
KingKerrmitt

KingKerrmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This worked like a charm (including using the washer). Appreciate the response!!
Sponsored