Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reached out to the Exec list last Friday, and got a call at the end of business day yesterday from a lady named Felicia. She said good news your Bronco is cleared for shipping, and has an ETA of 11/24. I said look not trying to argue, but its been "cleared for shipping since 9/30, 23 days after the blend date. And this is now the 6th delivery window I have been given." We ended up talking for about 10 minutes after that, and she listened. I explained the frustration this entire group experiences seeing Broncos built after ours arrive at our dealer, and many with blue stickers.

She ended up giving me her cell, and said she would call me on Thursday after having some time to monitor it.

Maybe as the Corporate office starts looking into this, it will get the ball rolling for all of us.
Pretty much same process as my Ford Executive Karen is working through…
Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So apparently my original order I placed long ago got pulled for production for a MY23. Only reason I placed a second is because the first dealer went silent on me and my sales person left. MY23 is scheduled for a 11/28 build week. Wouldn't it be something if that one is built and shipped before the one I've been waiting on?

Resigned to the fact I won't see the current one awaiting shipping until after the new year.

Last edited:

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to the Exec list last Friday, and got a call at the end of business day yesterday from a lady named Felicia. She said good news your Bronco is cleared for shipping, and has an ETA of 11/24. I said look not trying to argue, but its been "cleared for shipping since 9/30, 23 days after the blend date. And this is now the 6th delivery window I have been given." We ended up talking for about 10 minutes after that, and she listened. I explained the frustration this entire group experiences seeing Broncos built after ours arrive at our dealer, and many with blue stickers.

She ended up giving me her cell, and said she would call me on Thursday after having some time to monitor it.

Maybe as the Corporate office starts looking into this, it will get the ball rolling for all of us.
Yeah you need to post that cell so I can put it on every damn dealership website in my immediate area showing interest in a new Bronco.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And I do try and stay positive but this wait is souring the experience quite a bit. Only solace I have is like others have mentioned, knowing I'm not alone stuck in limbo.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm kind of in the same situation just except the one at the 2nd dealer Ford accidently removed SAS and didn't catch it, at least its a Badlands so wouldn't matter to much
That one is scheduled for 12/12 week
And what are you doing to do about it? Get whichever one comes first?

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey Felicia gave my wife a call too! She said it would be at the dealer Friday - the last day of the ETA. My wife just laughed at her and had to explain that our ETA has been pushed out four or five times now. Also asked how it was getting from MAP to west Texas in three days. Felicia then said if it wasn't there on Friday she'd escalate it to the whatever fake department they don't have, to check things out. I am glad they are at least becoming more aware that this is a problem.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well guys picked up a nice big check from my bank today. Valid for 90 days so just going to hold onto that and avoid going anywhere near the dealership until the Bronco comes in.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well guys picked up a nice big check from my bank today. Valid for 90 days so just going to hold onto that and avoid going anywhere near the dealership until the Bronco comes in.
Did you get a good interest rate? Just made my second auto loan payment to my Credit Union today and my Bronco is still stuck at MAP. I'm wondering when my bank is going to start asking my Dealer for the title!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you get a good interest rate? Just made my second auto loan payment to my Credit Union today and my Bronco is still stuck at MAP. I'm wondering when my bank is going to start asking my Dealer for the title!
2.76% so pretty great comparatively. I think the same CCU is now offering 4.5%. Kind of a stark reminder of the times that a 800+ credit score gets you that interest rate lol.

My first payment is in 32 days so I am sure I won't have the Bronco by then.

Apparently they no longer transfer titles as they would just get lost overtime so once it is paid off a title is generated upon request. I had this conversation with the F&I guy just to make sure.

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.76% so pretty great comparatively. I think the same CCU is now offering 4.5%. Kind of a stark reminder of the times that a 800+ credit score gets you that interest rate lol.

My first payment is in 32 days so I am sure I won't have the Bronco by then.

Apparently they no longer transfer titles as they would just get lost overtime so once it is paid off a title is generated upon request. I had this conversation with the F&I guy just to make sure.
Locking in at a very low rate was one of the only positive parts of this process. It was the only part that went smoothly because Ford Motor Company had no involvement!

jtp!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck to you! Hopefully that means it's moving for you
I received a shipped email on 9/30 and status has said "in transit" since then too. Unfortunately in my case that hasn't meant anything, still at MAP. I am thinking someone hit the wrong button when it sent me the shipped email.
I dropped by my dealer this morning and got the rail car # and called CSX automated service. It does seem to be "on the move" (expected in chicago tomorrow morning)... I don't know when (or if) it still going to happen, but after sitting at MAP for 70+ days, moving is at least something...

@SAVEUP, wonder if we're on the same railcar?

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped by my dealer this morning and got the rail car # and called CSX automated service. It does seem to be "on the move" (expected in chicago tomorrow morning)... I don't know when (or if) it still going to happen, but after sitting at MAP for 70+ days, moving is at least something...

@SAVEUP, wonder if we're on the same railcar?
I'm on TTGX705148. I think the tracker said it would not be in Chicago until Thursday morning. I hope it heads south sooner after that.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm on TTGX705148. I think the tracker said it would not be in Chicago until Thursday morning. I hope it heads south sooner after that.
Their schedules change frequently and dramatically at times. My rail car was supposed to be in Chicago yesterday after coming back west from Cleveland.......only to have been told two days ago it wouldn't get to Chicago until this Friday............only to call this morning and my rail car was already in Chicago and had changed carriers there. I'll keep tracking it, but I no longer try to let this shit show upset me now that at least my Bronco is finally on the move. Looks like it will likely be 90+ days or there abouts from built to delivered.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got an update on my delivery date…
Was 10/27-10/31, now 11/18-11/24, but still awaiting shipment.

Not holding my breath. Just want it before 12/31 when the $1500 Ford Hurricane (Ian) Relief rebate expires.

My Bronco was built on 9/30.
Sponsored