First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now @Ford is just effing with me. I knew last week my delivery date got bumped from 11/9 through 11/15 to 12/2 through 12/8. That’s right, I got my bumped email this evening. Meanwhile, my Bronco is sitting on a railcar less than 50 miles away from being off loaded. So what they are telling me is that the Bronco will sit another 2 to 4 weeks.
Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if I’m being paranoid but my salesman gave me the rail car info and said it shipped and it reached the rail yard in Richmond last night around 10:30. For the heck of it I asked for customer care chat for a status update and they told me it’s still waiting for shipment from VINView… hoping I’m just being paranoid and my sales guy didn’t mess up and give me someone else’s rail car info by mistake

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if I’m being paranoid but my salesman gave me the rail car info and said it shipped and it reached the rail yard in Richmond last night around 10:30. For the heck of it I asked for customer care chat for a status update and they told me it’s still waiting for shipment from VINView… hoping I’m just being paranoid and my sales guy didn’t mess up and give me someone else’s rail car info by mistake
Your profile states you are in SoCal
You would not be in Richmond for a rail yard - it would be Mira Loma- where are you picking up your Bronco?

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your profile states you are in SoCal
You would not be in Richmond for a rail yard - it would be Mira Loma- where are you picking up your Bronco?
My bronco is going to a dealership near the SLO area, small dealership my friend introduced me too, he started living up there

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How?! Mine says I can’t activate until my vehicle is delivered
Same here. "Feature Unavailable" "Please try again once you've taken delivery".

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well mine said shipped on 11/11. Yesterday I was able to use Ford chat to get my rail car number So I called the automated line and was crushed when I found out although it "shipped" It was actually still sitting at Wayne.

Just called this morning and sounds like it is in Ohio! So it's moving!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @Ford Motor Company here's an idea for a process improvement... When a Bronco is in "awaiting shipment" status for longer than 30 days, have your system mark the vehicle as "HOT" and auto notify the Zone Rep or Logistics Team to investigate the delay. I've been waiting for 78 days and can't get a Zone Rep's attention or a "HOT" designation, while others who haven't been waiting as long have successfully gotten someone at FMC to assist them. Why isn't there a standardized process to assist all customers equally?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company here's an idea for a process improvement... When a Bronco is in "awaiting shipment" status for longer than 30 days, have your system mark the vehicle as "HOT" and auto notify the Zone Rep or Logistics Team to investigate the delay. I've been waiting for 78 days and can't get a Zone Rep's attention or a "HOT" designation, while others who haven't been waiting as long have successfully gotten someone at FMC to assist them. Why isn't there a standardized process to assist all customers equally?
I think at this point they are just telling people they are marking stuff "hot" to get us to STFU for a while longer. I am to the point where I think if someone was "marked hot" and then shipped soon after it was coincidence. I can't believe that they would mark a car hot go search for said car then rearrange the other cars in queue to get this one car on a train.

I doubt there is actually a logistics dept. or transit team.

Maybe at best there is a cymbal slamming monkey and the hamster in a wheel that powers the Jim Farley decision logic system that is ran on raspberry PI that is in place of his brain.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think at this point they are just telling people they are marking stuff "hot" to get us to STFU for a while longer. I am to the point where I think if someone was "marked hot" and then shipped soon after it was coincidence. I can't believe that they would mark a car hot go search for said car then rearrange the other cars in queue to get this one car on a train.

I doubt there is actually a logistics dept. or transit team.

Maybe at best there is a cymbal slamming monkey and the hamster in a wheel that powers the Jim Farley decision logic system that is ran on raspberry PI that is in place of his brain.
This is so true! I don't believe that there's any team or department @Ford Motor Company that is providing any meaningful assistance or are even sympathetic to those of us sharing this plight. My escalation to "Logistics" for review resulted in a bogus ETA date that has already passed. FMC hires polite people in Customer Support that relay inaccurate info and hope that we just go away and stop complaining.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well mine said shipped on 11/11. Yesterday I was able to use Ford chat to get my rail car number So I called the automated line and was crushed when I found out although it "shipped" It was actually still sitting at Wayne.

Just called this morning and sounds like it is in Ohio! So it's moving!
We hit Ohio too.. must be on same train scheduled for Chicago Clearing on 11.19 8:45 am

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on TTGX705148. I think the tracker said it would not be in Chicago until Thursday morning. I hope it heads south sooner after that.
my rail is TTGX697295 so I am guessing we are on the same same train headed south. When I called CSX monday and Tuesday….the automated line had zero information. How did you get location info? for the “initials” I tried several combos of the first four letters.
Sponsored