Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco shipped last Thursday and my dealer confirmed that the railcar reached Conway, PA on Saturday, but Ford Chat says that it is still sitting at MAP. Apparently their computer system is very slow to update the current status.

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 8.37.27 AM

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BRDDOGN well, my dealer just texted me and said that my Bronco (2D, Badlands, Non-S, LUX) is officially showing in Petersburg Auto Yard and can be picked up. It has taken three weeks from the time it left MAP on a train to make it to Virginia. My salesman said that once he can get the "Yard" to answer the phone he will get it scheduled for pick-up. I sure hope I have the keys in-hand by Thanksgiving!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edit*** was googling and actually found another thread on this forum where a couple members explained it.

@BobT stated ....

Foreign railroads are any railroad that the load did not originate with.
The Bronco will remain on the railcar, but will be transferred to Another handling line.

@RagnarKon added...

CSX handles the rail cars until it gets to one of the major rail interchanges—usually in the Chicagoland or St. Louis area for vehicles manufactured in Michigan. Then it gets transferred to one of the west coast railroads... either BNSF or Union Pacific.

So maybe this IS a good thing.

SOB... My Chicago ETA kept getting bumped a day, called this morning and I'm in the same boat.

What does "offered up to foreign carrier" mean exactly? Are we saying it's just changing rail companies, are they offering it up to some truck driver?

Mine supposed to be heading to California with it delivery ETA 8n basically 2 weeks. Please tell me we are all not "lost in the mail"?

Same
We were offered to foreign carrier with no ETA available as well. So must be with BNSF now?
Mine was still in Willard OH this morning, but changed to "Offered to foreign carrier for interchange" @ 11:57.

I think this means they gave up on trying to get it to Chicago to change carriers and are changing carriers in OH. I think changing carriers is a good thing. With the low Mississippi River more freight is moving to trains and has some things backed up.

I'll see what happens tomorrow. I think the next Train Strike date is 12/9, so I hope they get moving

Last edited:

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BRDDOGN well, my dealer just texted me and said that my Bronco (2D, Badlands, Non-S, LUX) is officially showing in Petersburg Auto Yard and can be picked up. It has taken three weeks from the time it left MAP on a train to make it to Virginia. My salesman said that once he can get the "Yard" to answer the phone he will get it scheduled for pick-up. I sure hope I have the keys in-hand by Thanksgiving!
I wish you the best. Supposedly my dealership spoke with ground transportation today and they have a full load of cars but got push back even though it was marked hot. In short, the dealership was told it’ll get to you when it gets to you. As such, I have no hopes for this week.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Did Felicia/logistics update you?
Believe it or not, my dealer emailed me first thing this morning before I could do my daily check in with chat! Chat gave me the rail car number. It's currently in Willard, OH

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY got a rail car number today!
Great news for you!! I have felt a lot better knowing Ford is not in control any longer. Still A slow process but at least moving!

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Believe it or not, my dealer emailed me first thing this morning before I could do my daily check in with chat! Chat gave me the rail car number. It's currently in Willard, OH
Mine was in Willard yesterday and Cleveland this morning, wrong direction but it still is saying Chicago on the 23rd.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Thank you for your patience. Your order current status is "Awaiting shipment" this means the manufacturing plant has built the vehicle and it is ready to be picked up and shipped out.  Released Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI Oct-20-2022. Expected shipping ETA 11/20-11/26. Please note: you will be able to track it here via chat or online: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/."

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was in Willard yesterday and Cleveland this morning, wrong direction but it still is saying Chicago on the 23rd.
my rail car was assigned last week. The Blue Island, IL projected date moved from 11/22 to 11/19 after a few days. I'm curious if yours changes once it's on the road... I mean rail.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my rail car was assigned last week. The Blue Island, IL projected date moved from 11/22 to 11/19 after a few days. I'm curious if yours changes once it's on the road... I mean rail.
This morning I called, Cleveland arrival last evening. Now estimating Blue Island 7pm the 23rd. I am hoping it is quicker like yours.

Loop4re7

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you get rail # and how to track it.
Sponsored