First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hum. I might just have them wait to submit the papers until they know it shipped. Maybe have them wait a week or so.
What was your build date?
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hum. I might just have them wait to submit the papers until they know it shipped. Maybe have them wait a week or so.
I would highly recommend that you hold off until shipped

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oct 25th is my “new delivery “ date…whatevs

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 1D16BD37-C1C8-4EBF-B73D-73B76686C8D8

I sent an email to FoMoCo some time ago and finally got a response today. It does look different compared to other emails people have received from ford. My speculation was that the email address I sent them was under a family Members email with a different name, under my real name and I’m guessing flagged suspicions. But who knows

edit: just got off the phone with them and the name wasnt an issue. What she told me (in summary) was that because there has been so many incidents of shipping problems happening like ours, "corporate is getting involved to help resolve the matter." On the phone call she saw I have been awaiting shipment since august 28th and I explained to her my situation that I just want to know whats going on and why I have been built for some time now and broncos built after us have been been shipped and delivered while im still stuck at the plant. From there I was given the typical spiel of the rail strike and the california embargo. But I was told that she would be opening a case for me and will be in contact with me, supposedly going down/contacting the rail yard or logistics team to get me an answer and what we can do about it. We will see how it goes

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jungleboy

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Harley Fatboy, 1993 4X4 Explorer, 1966 Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved Oct 27,2020. Blend date Sept 27, 2022. Official built date Sept 30,2022. Original shipping window Oct 13-19. New shipping window Oct 30 - Nov 5. The 23 months of waiting to be scheduled for production pales in comparison to the last three weeks of waiting for it to ship. Just knowing that it's built and just sitting there. I can only imagine how people felt when their builds were sitting on ice mountain waiting for chips. I know. Patience! Patience! Patience! Hope the Off Rodeo refund comes in quick after taking delivery. May have to spend it on therapy. You know therapy, the kind with the top and doors off and the wind blowing in your face. Yeah, wind therapy. Only way I can think to cure the anxiety of the wait. Happy wheeling!!!!!!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved Oct 27,2020. Blend date Sept 27, 2022. Official built date Sept 30,2022. Original shipping window Oct 13-19. New shipping window Oct 30 - Nov 5. The 23 months of waiting to be scheduled for production pales in comparison to the last three weeks of waiting for it to ship. Just knowing that it's built and just sitting there. I can only imagine how people felt when their builds were sitting on ice mountain waiting for chips. I know. Patience! Patience! Patience! Hope the Off Rodeo refund comes in quick after taking delivery. May have to spend it on therapy. You know therapy, the kind with the top and doors off and the wind blowing in your face. Yeah, wind therapy. Only way I can think to cure the anxiety of the wait. Happy wheeling!!!!!!
Off-road Rodeo refund? Tell me more huckleberry.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Off-Roadeo refund was actually issued at the beginning of Sept. right after I received my "Built" e-mail. Sadly I'm still awaiting shipment, but at least the Off-Roadeo refund went smoothly!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Off-Roadeo refund was actually issued at the beginning of Sept. right after I received my "Built" e-mail. Sadly I'm still awaiting shipment, but at least the Off-Roadeo refund went smoothly!
I went to off roadeo on my first order that my dad bought and still got a refund.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hum I never went to off rodeo. So I get no refund?

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hum I never went to off rodeo. So I get no refund?
NO.

As I understand it, if you register, pay, and go to Off-Rodeo that you get refunded your single person registration fee once you are delivered. Others can respond who know more than I do to confirm specifics.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO.

As I understand it, if you register, pay, and go to Off-Rodeo that you get refunded your single person registration fee once you are delivered. Others can respond who know more than I do to confirm specifics.
Good to know. I didn’t know you had to front money first for off rodeo then get reimbursed later. I thought it was free but guest had to pay. What a good sales tactic.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked the Ford visibility site (dealer portal once a vehicle leaves the factory) and ours just got a rail car assignment...after reading this thread I feel bad that it only was waiting 7 days. I will tell you that most of ours that have been hung up for any length of time there was a issue with the vehicle. Have your dealer keep reaching out to their rep and keep asking for them to investigate. Sometimes its a simple as a dead battery or a flat...(we've seen it).

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guess I'll join in on the "fun". 9/19 build week, 9/20 blend date, one of the "chip hold" vehicles from the build week. It was resolved and showed "built, awaiting shipment" on 9/29. The Bronco has been released and awaiting shipment for 3 weeks now. I'm likely on Dirt Mountain forgotten about since there was a chip hold and they're shipping cars that come off the line instead.

My ETA originally was Oct 6-14 then when it was finally built after the chip hold went to Oct 24-30. I see no way it will be here in that time frame since it hasn't left MAP yet. Super frustrated.

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I might belong in this group. Was turned to shipped status on 10/3 was suppose to take delivery on 10/15-10/21 but chat can’t give me rail car info and last location was still in Michigan. New eta is 11/3-11/9. Anyone in this group shipped but not shipped?
Sponsored